Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
- Minecraft 1.7 is known to have very bad lighting calculations which are exacerbated by TFC’s 256 height worlds. As a result, minecraft may run very poorly with TFC installed. To fix this and many other issues with minecraft performance it is highly recommended that you use FastCraft by Player . This mod is optional and can be run by both a server or client to correct issues with vanilla code.
- *Update* Forge v1272+ seems to do a very good job at fixing some issues with the lag in MC v1.7. I still recommend FastCraft since it only helps even more.
Wiki Installation Guide
- (Optional) When updating versions, delete your config files.
- Install the version of Forge that was used to build TFC into your profile.
- Place the TFC jar into your Minecraft mods folder
- Be Awesome!
- 0.79.17.645 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1291
- 0.79.15.538 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1272
- 0.79.14.538 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1272
- 0.79.13.468 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.12.427 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.11.417 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.0 Through 0.79.10 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.1.1217
- Build 78 and Older