Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
WARNING: The formatting of the general config file has changed. The following information is required to prevent your game from experiencing issues or crashing. The file TFCOptions.cfg will be deleted the first time the game is run using the new version. A new file called TFCConfig.cfg will be replacing TFCOptions.cfg and is formatted slightly differently. It is a fresh file, and will not copy over any custom settings you had. If your server or client was using custom config values, you MUST put the new TFCConfig.cfg file in the config folder and edit it with your custom values BEFORE the game is run for the first time using the new version. If you do not, the game will run using the default options, and you will very likely experience issues or even crash when you try to change the config to your custom values. There will also no longer be any record of your custom values as the old config file will have been deleted. A copy of the new default TFCConfig.cfg file can be found here: http://terrafirmacraft.com/files/TFCConfig.cfg
- Minecraft 1.7 is known to have very bad lighting calculations which are exacerbated by TFC’s 256 height worlds. As a result, minecraft may run very poorly with TFC installed. To fix this and many other issues with minecraft performance it is highly recommended that you use FastCraft by Player . This mod is optional and can be run by both a server or client to correct issues with vanilla code.
- *Update* Forge v1272+ seems to do a very good job at fixing some issues with the lag in MC v1.7. I still recommend FastCraft since it only helps even more.
Wiki Installation Guide
- (Optional) When updating versions, delete your config files.
- Install the version of Forge that was used to build TFC into your profile.
- Place the TFC jar into your Minecraft mods folder
- Be Awesome!
- 0.79.20.710 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.4.1448
- 0.79.19.708 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1291
- 0.79.18.673 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1291
- 0.79.17.645 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1291
- 0.79.15.538 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1272
- 0.79.14.538 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1272
- 0.79.13.468 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.12.427 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.11.417 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.2.1236
- 0.79.0 Through 0.79.10 - Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.1.1217
- Build 78 and Older