- Altered leaves color changing somewhat to better utilize temperature
- Can no longer split plank blocks back into plank items by hand, must have a saw.
- Can now convert thatch back into 4 straw.
- Log piles should now properly be destroyed when empty.
- Disabled wood construct optimizations due to some derps that were causing incorrect rendering. I'll make another pass at this another time when I feel like messing with it more.
- Fixed errant display number for satisfaction. I forgot to multiply by 100. Everything was working properly but you were seeing display numbers such as 0.3% instead of 30%
- Fixed javelin ghost items from placing on tool rack.
- Fixed short reach on firestarters
- Fixed Ore sometimes having transparent background.
- Fixed achievement triggers for bronze and iron age.
- Added missing checks for ToolRack2.blockID. Fixes buggy acacia racks.
- Plucking chickens deals 5 damage instead of 25.
- Chickens should now properly eat, allowing them to regen health.
- Removed ability to put milk buckets in food prep.
- Cleaned up some horse breeding slightly and horses should now properly spawn with full health.
- Female horses should no longer cling to their man after giving birth and will once again give him some space.
- Fixed bloomery validation again.
- Fixed forge validation
- Fixed unsynced ceramic mold breaking. Had to fake returning the mold to the players inventory by dropping an item at the player's feet that is immediately picked up. This results in a pickup sound being played and is unavoidable for now.