Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dasdi

[Peaceful] Estasi l'Ateaum | Roleplay |

To mod, or not to mod.   25 members have voted

1. 1. Should more mods be added to Estasi l'Ateaum?

• Yes, provided we are given a list of the mods so we may download them.
    • Yes, including a download file for the added mods.
    • No, Vanilla TFC is fine.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dasdi said:

Everyone has been added! Enjoy!

Great! Sadly, it's already quite late where I live, I would love to be there for the server launch! However, I'll log in tomorrow as soon as possible

IGN: DoopyBoop

Timezone: CST (Central Time Zone) Owl 0v0

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?: Of course

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?: It's one of the first Terrafirmacraft RP servers I have ever seen, I would want to try something as this out, I believe it would be a fun experience for me as I am a huge fan of RP and medieval European time frame.

How experienced are you with TFC?: I've played on and off for 2-3 years now

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): I have not kept up to date on the new addon/mod for MC (Minecraft) or Terrafirmacraft for a long while now

54 minutes ago, Maxames7 said:

IGN: DoopyBoop

Timezone: CST (Central Time Zone) Owl 0v0

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?: Of course

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?: It's one of the first Terrafirmacraft RP servers I have ever seen, I would want to try something as this out, I believe it would be a fun experience for me as I am a huge fan of RP and medieval European time frame.

How experienced are you with TFC?: I've played on and off for 2-3 years now

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.): I have not kept up to date on the new addon/mod for MC (Minecraft) or Terrafirmacraft for a long while now

Accepted.

IGN: zxzEpicSniper

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself  whether you are a good fit for us.)

Timezone:  GMT+1

Have you read the rules? I Have (Owls)

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I do

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?

I like the idea of a friendly community of players working together and I also enjoy the RP aspect as it makes the game more enjoyable

How experienced are you with TFC?

I have played off an on for the past three years.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.)

I don't mind; I've really only played vanilla but I'm open minded to tweaks and mods that improve efficiency.

Edited by NigeltheFish

14 hours ago, Dasdi said:

Take a real good look at the rules, Please.

Not sure where I went wrong here, I did the owl thing....

Anyway, if you could provide me with a zip file with the required mods, that'd be great. Thanks. 

IGN: DeVerge

Timezone: (UTC+03:00)

Have you read the rules? I

i like owls too owo

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

Yes

Trans - server rail way and minning. Yes, i like minning

3 years

IGN: MonyClair

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself wheter you are a good fit for us.)

Timezone: French time zone +1GMT

Have you read the rules? Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Play TFC with people and not alone

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a youtube channel with french tutorial about TFC (link in signature) i play TFC since 1 year an half. I'm a good blacksmith.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) No i think the curent list is enought for a good experience.

Can i just suggest to have longer seasons on the server ? Because with the normal configs, 2 days offline and you lost every food if you dont have a cellar with enought ice or snow.

26 minutes ago, MonyClair said:

Can i just suggest to have longer seasons on the server ? Because with the normal configs, 2 days offline and you lost every food if you dont have a cellar with enought ice or snow.

I totally agree with this. Also, it would be nice, if someone sees that autumn is approaching, that he/she let know the other players that they should log in to harvest their crops.

Edited by ElJere2706
Misspell

4 hours ago, MonyClair said:

IGN: MonyClair

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself wheter you are a good fit for us.)

Timezone: French time zone +1GMT

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Play TFC with people and not alone

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a youtube channel with french tutorial about TFC (link in signature) i play TFC since 1 year an half. I'm a good blacksmith.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) No i think the curent list is enought for a good experience.

I'd love to, though I am unsure of how to do so, would you mind explaining how?

10 hours ago, NigeltheFish said:

IGN: zxzEpicSniper

(You will not be denied for being young, I can tell from the way you articulate yourself  whether you are a good fit for us.)

Timezone:  GMT+1

Have you read the rules? I Have (Owls)

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I do

I like the idea of a friendly community of players working together and I also enjoy the RP aspect as it makes the game more enjoyable

I have played off an on for the past three years.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.)

I don't mind; I've really only played vanilla but I'm open minded to tweaks and mods that improve efficiency.

Accepted! Please give up to 30 minutes for your applications to be implemented!

Yes, look in your private message.

Will do a copy/screen of the config line.

6 hours ago, tararaboom said:

IGN: DeVerge

Timezone: (UTC+03:00)

Have you read the rules? I

i like owls too owo

Yes

Trans - server rail way and minning. Yes, i like minning

3 years

On 7/16/2017 at 8:33 AM, GooberGabe_ said:

IGN: GooberGabe_

Timezone: Eastern

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? First, I'm interested in finally seeing a new TFC server go online. Second, I like the medieval theme and the friendly atmosphere. 

How experienced are you with TFC? Been playing since 2014. I guess you could say I'm a wise old owl when it comes to TFC. 

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? No; in fact, I think vanilla TFC would be the optimal choice (especially if you're looking to attract new-ish players who don't want to install a bunch of addon mods in order to play).

Accepted! Please give up to 30 minutes for your applications to be implemented!

Still can't get the ATLauncher pack to work, it crashes every time I try to play TFC with all mods installed. 

We will soon be moving to a proper forums! Please refrain from posting anymore applications til then!

IGN: mrtwilight1

Timezone: GMT+1

Have you read the rules? Of course .... Owl ;)

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I understand 

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? It seems like a cool community server where everyone can get to know each other

How experienced are you with TFC? I have played since 2012

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) Not sure and don't mind as long as there are links to download new mods if they're added

I've tried absolutely everything to get this to work, but both ATLauncher and regular Forge are giving me the same errors upon start--

[18/7/2017 13:23:30 PM] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[18/7/2017 13:23:30 PM] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.peffern.pumpkins.asm.PumpkinsLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[18/7/2017 13:23:30 PM] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.peffern.crops.asm.CropsIndexLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[18/7/2017 13:23:30 PM] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

Anyone else having this problem? I can't figure out which mods are causing it. Vanilla TFC is starting to look really appealing right now...

Edited by GooberGabe_

On 2017-7-17 at 1:12 PM, MonyClair said:

On 2017-7-17 at 1:37 PM, ElJere2706 said:

I totally agree with this. Also, it would be nice, if someone sees that autumn is approaching, that he/she let know the other players that they should log in to harvest their crops.

On 2017-7-17 at 6:08 PM, Dasdi said:

I'd love to, though I am unsure of how to do so, would you mind explaining how?

Also, besides longer seasons (I trust that MonyClair explained how to do it, if not, check the I:yearLength value in TFCConfig.cfg), I think it would be a good idea to do what these people did in their server. Faster growing crops would ensure that we can all be sure(ish) to get at least one harvest before winter. In any case, it would at least make it more likely. To do this, you should change the S:cropGrowthModifier value in TFCConfig.cfg. If you want I can explain in more detail via PM.

Also, a question, is the server running? I couldn't log in yesterday because of some mod version discrepancy between my client and the server. I would really like to be part of the community from the get go!

3 minutes ago, ElJere2706 said:

Also, besides longer seasons (I trust that MonyClair explained how to do it, if not, check the I:yearLength value in TFCConfig.cfg), I think it would be a good idea to do what these people did in their server. Faster growing crops would ensure that we can all be sure(ish) to get at least one harvest before winter. In any case, it would at least make it more likely. To do this, you should change the S:cropGrowthModifier value in TFCConfig.cfg. If you want I can explain in more detail via PM.

Also, a question, is the server running? I couldn't log in yesterday because of some mod version discrepancy between my client and the server. I would really like to be part of the community from the get go!

We removed certain mods, I'd gladly send you a mods folder through PMS

IGN: FattyBeery

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you read the rules? Yep

Do you understand  that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yeah

What interests you about Estasi I'Ateaum? I like that its a fresh start, with the whitelist. 

How Experienced are you with TFC?  I started playing two years ago, took a big break until now. I still know it though.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? I think everything is great. 

Would be fine add BetterBoat to mods folder, maybe SmallBoats too, I don't know, what do you think?

BetterBoat features:
This mod fixes several aspects about vanilla Minecraft boats, including:
Client-Server desync: Your boat won't randomly crash into things because the Client and Server disagrees about the boat's position!
Boats won't drop planks and sticks anymore: If you crash, you get your boat back!
Your boats won't crash when colliding with an animal/mob: If you collide with a squid or a swimming mob, it gets damaged, you bounce off and can move onward

Any updates on getting our own forums? Just thought that was a neat idea. 

...And maybe a Dynmap link too? Or is that just wishful thinking? :)

18 hours ago, Jabraha said:

Would be fine add BetterBoat to mods folder, maybe SmallBoats too, I don't know, what do you think?

BetterBoat features:
This mod fixes several aspects about vanilla Minecraft boats, including:
Client-Server desync: Your boat won't randomly crash into things because the Client and Server disagrees about the boat's position!
Boats won't drop planks and sticks anymore: If you crash, you get your boat back!
Your boats won't crash when colliding with an animal/mob: If you collide with a squid or a swimming mob, it gets damaged, you bounce off and can move onward

Totally agree with this.

IGN:

Kiriancoco

15 years.

Timezone:

French +1GMT

Have you read the rules?

Yes.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

Yes i understand that the server is not suitable for less than 15 years, it takes a minimum of RP and also the mod TerraFirmaCraft is not a mod easy.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?

It is to be able to play TerraFirmaCraft with other people.

I have played a lot of temp with TerraFirmaCraft, I know how the mod works and how to survive.