Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dasdi

[Peaceful] Estasi l'Ateaum | Roleplay |

To mod, or not to mod.   25 members have voted

1. 1. Should more mods be added to Estasi l'Ateaum?

• Yes, provided we are given a list of the mods so we may download them.
    • Yes, including a download file for the added mods.
    • No, Vanilla TFC is fine.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Kiriancoco said:

IGN:

Kiriancoco

15 years.

Timezone:

French +1GMT

Have you read the rules?

Yes.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

Yes i understand that the server is not suitable for less than 15 years, it takes a minimum of RP and also the mod TerraFirmaCraft is not a mod easy.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?

It is to be able to play TerraFirmaCraft with other people.

How experienced are you with TFC?

I have played a lot of temp with TerraFirmaCraft, I know how the mod works and how to survive.

Accepted!

Application

IGN: BGftover

Timezone: UTC + 3

Have you read the rules? Yes 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I am 16 so.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I just want to play in a TFC server

How experienced are you with TFC? 1 year

IGN: Doile911

Timezone: GMT+1

Have you read the rules? To this I say, Psalm 102:6 from the bible 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes I do.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The roleplay element sounds interesting, but I'm mostly bored playing alone and all.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've never got to steel.

3 minutes ago, Salamander said:

IGN: Doile911

Have you read the rules? To this I say, Psalm 102:6 from the bible 

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes I do.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The roleplay element sounds interesting, but I'm mostly bored playing alone and all.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've never got to steel.

Accepted!

On 7/24/2017 at 4:50 PM, JustSoni said:

Application

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I am 16 so.

On 7/24/2017 at 4:50 PM, JustSoni said:

Application

Accpeted! :D

On 7/18/2017 at 0:54 PM, Exsertxert said:

IGN: mrtwilight1

Have you read the rules? Of course .... Owl ;)

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? I understand 

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? It seems like a cool community server where everyone can get to know each other

How experienced are you with TFC? I have played since 2012

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? (TFC Addons and other simple mods.) Not sure and don't mind as long as there are links to download new mods if they're added

On 7/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, SIrTaco said:

IGN: FattyBeery

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you read the rules? Yep

Do you understand  that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yeah

What interests you about Estasi I'Ateaum? I like that its a fresh start, with the whitelist. 

How Experienced are you with TFC?  I started playing two years ago, took a big break until now. I still know it though.

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular? I think everything is great. 

Accepted

IGN: Tecroach or krone6

Timezone:  UTC -4

Have you read the rules? owl really? I did not, You know what I hate the most, Puns.... Well Owl will be watching you.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?  Just bored want and to play. that all.

How experienced are you with TFC? Too much experience to count.

25 minutes ago, holyass said:

IGN: Tecroach or krone6

Timezone:  UTC -4

Have you read the rules? owl really? I did not, You know what I hate the most, Puns.... Well Owl will be watching you.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum?  Just bored want and to play. that all.

How experienced are you with TFC? Too much experience to count.

Accepted!

Think the server's a wee bit broken at the moment.

I logged on this morning, experienced some heavy lag, died out of the blue, and lost all of my stuff. When I teleported home after several relogs, my stuff wasn't there. 

Help?

** Edit: Realized that Open Graves was enabled, and found my tombstone :D Still, I have no idea how I died. Is the server no longer on peaceful?

Edited by GooberGabe_

Application:

IGN: Commandermartin

Timezone: EST

Have you read the rules? Yes

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The chance to play some more terrafirmacraft in a multiplayer environment

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a fair bit of experience; I had a run about halfway through the pack a year back

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular?  I'm usually a tech person, so maybe Mekanism?

IGN: 2muChPride

Timezone: GMT-1 (Berlin)

Have you read the rules? Yes and I have a question: Is it ok to have more than 5 fruit trees if I put owls on them?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? TFC SMP...love it

How experienced are you with TFC? Very experienced

IGN: Ultimate_Waffle

Timezone: PST

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes

It seems like a relaxing server without too much worry.

I've been playing on and off for about 1.5 years.

A couple of questions:

How active are we expected to be? I can get on a fair bit just fine, but I'm a parent and there are days where I just can't get on. Also, I'll be out of the country for all of October; so I'll be gone a whole month.

Does this server have owls in it. If not, it's not a big deal; I'm just really fond of owls is all.

7 minutes ago, Commandermartin said:

Application:

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The chance to play some more terrafirmacraft in a multiplayer environment

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a fair bit of experience; I had a run about halfway through the pack a year back

Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular?  I'm usually a tech person, so maybe Mekanism?

I can tell you haven't read the rules, or our mission statement. Also, this question "Do you think we should add more mods? Any ones in particular?" is out-of-date and no longer valid. If you would have read our opening message you would know we are a medieval themed server and mods like 'Mekanism' wouldn't fir into the style of play we strive towards. Please read the rules and update your application with said errors. Have a wonderful day.

8 minutes ago, mcmz4e said:

IGN: 2muChPride

Timezone: GMT-1 (Berlin)

Have you read the rules? Yes and I have a question: Is it ok to have more than 5 fruit trees if I put owls on them?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? TFC SMP...love it

How experienced are you with TFC? Very experienced

Accepted, Also our rule on fruit trees stands, I have recently made a decision to allow 4 adult animals of each species instead of 2.

4 minutes ago, ReignDance said:

IGN: Ultimate_Waffle

Timezone: PST

It seems like a relaxing server without too much worry.

I've been playing on and off for about 1.5 years.

A couple of questions:

How active are we expected to be? I can get on a fair bit just fine, but I'm a parent and there are days where I just can't get on. Also, I'll be out of the country for all of October; so I'll be gone a whole month.

Does this server have owls in it. If not, it's not a big deal; I'm just really fond of owls is all.

Accepted! Aslong as you abide by our rules and guidelines there are no expectations on how active you should be. Have a wonderful day/night and Stay Flawless, Friend!

[Updated] Application:

Have you read the rules? Yes, and how many Owls are required to be in one's possession?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The chance to play some more terrafirmacraft in a multiplayer environment with some friends

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a fair bit of experience; I had a run about halfway through a tech-based version of the pack a year back.

IGN: cerror

Timezone: GMT -8

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I love TFC, and medieval history. I think it'd be fun to try to run a village with other players.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've used it in single-player mode on and off for a few years. I know my way around it and can (usually) avoid being buried by cave-ins.

Edited by cerror
change time zone to GMT relation

37 minutes ago, Commandermartin said:

[Updated] Application:

Have you read the rules? Yes, and how many Owls are required to be in one's possession?

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? The chance to play some more terrafirmacraft in a multiplayer environment with some friends

How experienced are you with TFC? I have a fair bit of experience; I had a run about halfway through a tech-based version of the pack a year back.

Accepted.

32 minutes ago, cerror said:

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? I love TFC, and medieval history. I think it'd be fun to try to run a village with other players.

How experienced are you with TFC? I've used it in single-player mode on and off for a few years. I know my way around it and can (usually) avoid being buried by cave-ins.

Please, read the rules.

3 minutes ago, Dasdi said:

Please, read the rules.

Of course it's the one owl I missed. No, seriously, I read them. I just spaced that one while trying to figure out my time zone. :)

15 hours ago, cerror said:

Accepted.

IGN: 

Zeninko

Timezone: 

PST, UTC−8:00

Have you read the rules? 

Owl be back.

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15?

I understand.

Being able to play TFC with others and interact more meaningfully with the mod.

I played it once a couple years back with some friends, it was an older build. I got interested in playing again.

Did something happen to the server? I logged in just now and everything except the bedrock is just gone.

IGN: JoobTheNoob 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT-7)

Have you read the rules? Indeed I have!

Do you understand that Estasi l'Ateaum many not be suitable for individuals under the age of 15? Yes I do.

What interests you about Estasi l'Ateaum? Well, most importantly, I'm interested in finally being able to experience TFC in a group setting, and if the applications that I've read say one thing, it's that this is a great community! On a side note, single player is fun and all, but I've always enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of this game more because players are able to work together, and for a mod such as this, teamwork is sometimes vital for success. 

How experienced are you with TFC? I've had the mod for about two years, but I don't play it every day. I actually took a hiatus for about half a year but now I'm interested in getting back into it. I know how to get around (food, building, owls, etc.) and I know how to not die every five minutes, if that's what you're wondering ( I can't be exactly sure about after six minutes though (: ).

Don't worry about a thing, 
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. 
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, 
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

:):):D