Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Crysyn

Only help if you can be helpful

Hey All, A topic has come up of late in the IRC channel in regards to the general feel of the forums and the community that supports them. Things have progressed further than I would have liked with out this being addressed more publicly because I would much rather have snubbed this out sooner rather than later.. but I have been busy. Here is the general rule I would like people to follow: Wheaton's Law "Don't be a dick." Those of you from the IRC channel know that this is the only rule I ask people in there to follow and we generally have a good and lively time chatting about all manner of things. This is basic rule that just about everyone understands and I am going to expand it to the forums from here moving forward. If you can not help people in a helpful and polite manner then I simply ask you to stop. Now I generally take a back seat to moderating the forums as I like to participate in the suggestions forum fairly heavily at times and would rather do so as a forums user than a moderator. But I am also fairly well known for being the person who constantly puts their foot down and so I am stepping up and doing so on here. If you find yourself unable to respond to a message politely then I ask that you do not respond. This mostly focuses on the increasing level of hostility found within the Suggestion forum as well as the Server forum. I do not care if this is the 30th some odd time you have seen someone make the same suggestion. Or even if the new post on an older topic is one entry above the old one. I expect the members of this forum to respond politely to the user, new or old, and point to the older topic if it applies and even go the extra step to suggest they either add in new information or to summarize the outcome of the previous discussion based upon the new post's entry into it. That is what we are here for, that is why I close most topics instead of deleting them, so that they can be found and referenced down the road. The next topic is the slew of derailment attempts I have seen as of late. If you want to have fun and joke around that is what the off topic forum is for and pretty much anything goes there. I do not expect to read a suggestion thread and have to go through 3 pages of image memes people have shot back and forth. Quite simply this is a waste of my time to read and then have to clean up. Now for the summary. I am going to start taking a more active role, especially in policing the suggestion forum, and handing out warn levels to people whom I see doing this. These will be indiscriminate and applied not to just the first person who derails or is impolite on a topic or response, but to everyone whom follows the lead of that person. As I do not like doing things with out giving you all warning this post shall serve as that warning. If you have a desire to bring this topic up with me then I invite you to do so on the IRC channel. Lets raise the level of quality and grow the community. Let us not descend into the quality often found on the minecraft or league of legend forums. There is simply no need for that here. Be passionate about things, just do not be abusive.
    • Kittychanley

Offline Servers

Recently I've seen a few server listings showing up on the first page of the Servers forum that have been closed for an extended period of time, but have recently gotten a reply from a new member who didn't realize the server is offline. To help prevent this from happening in the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the report function on the original post of any servers that have been confirmed as offline, so that the topic may be locked. If you are the admin of a server and plan on taking the server offline, please use the report function on the original post of your topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be locked. If you are the admin of a server that has a locked topic, and would wish to bring the server back online, please use the report function on the original post of the topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be unlocked. As always, please remember to follow rule #3 of the servers forum and update your topic title to contain the version of TFC that the server is currently running. You can do so by editing the OP, and then clicking on "Use Full Editor."
Monarch_of_Gold

[TFC 0.79.29.922] [WIP] Tech Mod Compatibility Scripts for Minetweaker +IC2 Compat Script Complete!+

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! I've been around here long enough to start wanting to play TFC with more tech mods involved in an effort to extend gameplay. However, when I looked around, I couldn't find very many scripts set up for compatibility between TFC and any tech mod I may have installed. Because of this, I decided I'd try and make one mega post with scripts for compatibility with most tech mods in the game. I'm going to try to make all of these as standalone as possible, but I'm not much of a coder, so.

Currently I'm working on a script for IndustrialCraft2  which will hopefully includes a more realistic rubber process. None of this is finished yet as I've only got 3 recipes done, but When it is done it'll be uploaded here. This will be true for all the mods I end up working with.

So, I guess I send out my apologies for not having much of anything to show for this idea yet, but When it's done I'm sure we'll all enjoy playing with them.

Thanks, guys!

Monarch

The script for IC2 is complete! Link

Please let me know if you encounter recipes that don't work the way they should. I only claim to have written the script and item Json and created the item textures to go with it -- nothing else. I included the water compatibility mod because it appears to have been discontinued with no download links anywhere. All credit for the mod goes to the original creator, Vidaj.

NEI is not required but highly suggested.

[EDIT] I'm going to make a sort of progress tracker here so you guys'll know where I'm headed with this.

Spoiler
  • All-new early-game rubber process: DONE
  • A somewhat realistic process for creating obsidian: DONE
  • Glowstone creation process sort of based on real life: DONE
  • A way of obtaining quartz? Not necessary for IC2
  • A way of obtaining Iridium: DONE
  • Platinum can now be ground into IC2 Silver Dust for use in Fibre Cables

Enjoy!

Edited by Monarch_of_Gold
Added link to script

I can't start minecraft with this. Say the mods and versions bellow can't be found

MineTweaker3

I tried several versions of Minetweaker, and followed the README.

Here is my log.

Spoiler

[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[22:33:24] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[22:33:24] [main/WARN]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Loaded library EJML-core-0.26.jar.
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz | Found 2 injections
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {e | (FF)V}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {b | (Ladd;I)Lrf;}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz Complete
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Setting user: dodgersfan2134
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw | Found 1 injections
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Inserted: mw : {i | ()V}
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw Complete
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su | Found 1 injections
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Inserted: su : {e | ()Z}
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su Complete
[22:33:27] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [tv.twitch.StandardCoreAPI:<init>:16]: If on Windows, make sure to provide all of the necessary dll's as specified in the twitchsdk README. Also, make sure to set the PATH environment variable to point to the directory containing the dll's.
[22:33:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't initialize twitch stream
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:188]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 8/20/17 10:33 PM
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 183731104 bytes (175 MB) / 255066112 bytes (243 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.05' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2'
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v10.13.4.1558 Initialized
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 183 ore recipies
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\lucia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[22:33:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 10 mods to load
[22:33:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: The mod TFCTweaker (TFC Tweaker) requires mods [MineTweaker3] to be available
[22:33:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Surroundings, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rei's Minimap, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Tweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Water Compatibility
[22:33:35] [Client thread/WARN]: There were errors previously. Not beginning mod initialization phase
[22:33:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:     (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.
[22:33:36] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:36] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt | Found 1 injections
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Inserted: blt : {d | ()V}
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt Complete
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:     Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 

That crash log says MineTweaker wasn't even installed. Try version 1.7.10-3.0.10B. That's the version I used to make the script, though any of the latest versions for 1.7.10 should be compatible.