Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
gcook725

[TFC 0.79.29.922] New Dawn: A Public, unlisted FTB Modpack

10 posts in this topic

gaYMAWf.png

A public, unlisted Feed the Beast Modpack

Pack Code: TFCNewDawn

Dawn rises on a new world, a fresh face, a new person. You have awoken in a land of opportunity, awaiting to be molded by your hands as you journey from the Stone Ages to working with steel. Will you be able to bring civilization to the land?

New Dawn is a modpack centered around the TerraFirmaCraft mod with several addons and mods included. The goal of the pack is to enhance gameplay while still staying true to the feel of the TerraFirmaCraft world. The two main mods that are featured that are not directly TerraFirmaCraft related are the Ships Mod and Waystones, both of which have Minetweaker scripts included so that they are compatible with TerraFirmaCraft.

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

This pack contains the following mods by default:

Edited by gcook725

On 8/5/2017 at 10:18 AM, gcook725 said:

how i wan to

how i wan to download this pack

You can download the pack by downloading the FeedTheBeast Launcher and opening it. Once in the application, click on Pack Codes and input the code provided in the OP: TFCNewDawn

Have you tested the Ships Mod functionality?  When I've used packs with both TFC and Ships (both Cuchaz and Archimedes) in the past, usually the modcreator had no idea how players were supposed to build the ships, since you have to build them floating in mid-air and TFC would have wood fall down. 

23 hours ago, Yuun said:

Have you tested the Ships Mod functionality?  When I've used packs with both TFC and Ships (both Cuchaz and Archimedes) in the past, usually the modcreator had no idea how players were supposed to build the ships, since you have to build them floating in mid-air and TFC would have wood fall down. 

I gave a quick test to make sure the recipes worked fine and during that test no wooden blocks fell while creating ships. 

As Bunsan has already said, wood doesn't fall in TFC, or at least if it did in the past, then it doesn't anymore.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:56 AM, gcook725 said:

You can download the pack by downloading the FeedTheBeast Launcher and opening it. Once in the application, click on Pack Codes and input the code provided in the OP: TFCNewDawn

thank you

Sorry for commenting on an older thread. However, I was wondering if you would be able to provide a server download so we can host our own servers of this pack.

Thank you,

WhiteguyJoe

On 12/13/2017 at 1:52 PM, WhiteGuyJoe said:

Sorry for commenting on an older thread. However, I was wondering if you would be able to provide a server download so we can host our own servers of this pack.

Thank you,

WhiteguyJoe

Its something I'm planning on doing once I get some more testing done with the modpack.

Make a "New users" sub-forum, in which they have to post to prove theyre real before being given priveleges to post elsewhere.
Works 60 of the time, ALL the time.

just-cause-2.php?img.jpg ;-)