Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dodgersfan2134

Vividcraft +modpack+town npc guards +shops +rewards +pvp enabled 0.79.29.922

39 posts in this topic

Please read all

Announcements 

Soon server will have monthly or bi monthly goals/tournaments/or achievements to win Amazon Gift card. 

Current Modpack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1obh36gl51gq2wv/mods_1.31.rar

If you are having errors on server login. Delete your .minecraft\GunCus folder.

Copy all mods in this download to mods folder. Missing or extra mods will cause you not to connect. If you make a new instance.

Please replace all files on modpack update. 

List of server mods include

Server IP:   

s17.hosthorde.com:26532

How To:

Press O to enable and disable Not Enough Items

Press R over item to show recipe

pics.jpg

About 

• Day cycle is one 30 min long. Beds are useful.
  • PVP enabled with death chest. 
  • No towny, greif protection
  • Use gunman to protect valuables. Gunman one shot players, and respawn in 20 seconds. Regular guards for areas, and perimeter. Use bowman to stop players attacking your guards from above. 
  • Hire followers, such as Guard Boy, Bow Girl, Bear, or wolf to fight with you in your adventures. 
  • Items such as mob drops are exchanged for coins, used in shops. 
  • Faction mob kills drop orbs. Which can be used to purchase rare items. Orbs can also be purchased at high price.
  • Enchanting table works for tools, and for projectile protection. Loot does not work. 
  • PM me here to get access to your faction guards. PM me with your faction name.
  • Share music with radio stations, or etch your own records with single or multiple tracks. If you have link to mp3, or radio station. 
  • Requeset custom paintings to be added to Bibliocraft. I can pixilate for you as well. 
  • Check forum post here for updates on custom recipes and changes. 

Updates

Spoiler
  • Updated modpack.
  • Changed whole day cycle from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
  • Added bears and wolfs to neutral guard vendors. 
  • Added recipe for tool box. 
  • Added trade booth area.
  • Updated modpack 9-217
  • You can  no longer buy other faction guards.
  • Updated spawn area.
  • Changed the followers to Guard Boys, and Bow Girls. 
  • Fixed AI issue with guards. They now have proper aggro range, and functional AI.
  • You can no longer buy a vanilla watch. Since there is now a way to craft it. 
  • You can now sell a Chipped Diamond. But not other chipped gems. 
  • Increased payouts of flawed diamonds, and opals. 
  • Added Tourmaline gems to gems vendor.
  • Added bookshelf to Librarian Girl vendor. 
  • Added deer and pheasant eggs to vendor. 
  • Temporarily increased payout of bones. 
  • Added option to buy orbs from orbs vendor.
  • Added feathers, arrows, and charcoal to Mob Drops coin vendor. 
  • Updated modpack to 1.2  9/13/17
  • Added Bowman to guards vendors
  • You can now sell flawed gems, and not chipped gems
  • Added free French House multi track record at spawn
  • Ranged guards no longer attack enderman
  • Guards no longer take fire damage.
  • Added male and female followers to Faction Vendors
  • Added NPC guards to Faction Vendors
  • Added vanilla gold watch to vendor
  • Added Hot Spring Water to vendor
  • Updated modpack 9-06-17
  • Added more vanilla blocks to vendor.
  • Added free classical music multi track record. 
  • Changed some payouts in Mob Drops, and added silk cloth to trader. 
  • Increased the payouts for diamonds, gold, and platinum.
  • Added glowstone and leaves to vendor. 
  • Added vendor for dye, and quartz blocks. 
  • Added custom recipe for hardened clay blocks, wool blocks, and red steel bucket. 
  • Corrected spelling on all current guards. It's not gaurd. 
  • Updated sounds. Replace complete mod pack. 8-24-17
  • Added guards to spawn.   
  • Updated Bibliocraft in modpack.

Custom Recipes crafted in Carpentry Bench

Open your carpentry bench UI. There is a list, end of list is custom Vividcraft recipes. 

Playing

• Make sure you have most current version of modpack installed for full experience. Replace all files in mods folder. 
  • When ready for town guards. PM here. 
  • Players with factions get orbs, used to gain access to purchase faction guards, and to give to other players sames access to faction. 

Commands

• /home set     Sets your home to current position
  • /fwarp name set         Set your personal named warp point. Max allowed 2
  • /fwarp name delete

Filedrop:

Upload here.

http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=cda50cb0b0f10604a049a2428a99157b7ac21a8ec19e36f14f89475c825c043c

Get  file link here

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bapng8e8g44gi/Vividcraft

Radio Crystal:

Go here 

http://www.181.fm/?p=mp3links

use mp3 link to listen to radio

Server is not pre generated. Please allow me to figure out how to do it best.  

Edited by dodgersfan2134

I think this should be fun.

I added that I would protect breaking blocks underneath a town/home. To prevent players from digging underneath. But will not protect your structures.

Note: Even though your builds and valuables won't be protected. The guards will be extremely powerful. You would need a team of coordinated players to infiltrate. And it would be very difficult. 

You should use towny.

Towny plugin have a war fonction for faction. So people who dont have a faction are free to stay out of pvp.

No factions. Town gaurds. And "NPC" faction at spawn to add new players to your "NPC" faction. 

I've tried the server and i have to admit ,its well made and playable!

too bad that the only thing that turns off players from playing the server is the griefing and stealing part,since no one likes their whole progress to be gone even if guarded,speaking of guards how strong are they? and if they were really strong are they still kill-able?

They have lots of  health, and the gunmen can one shot you. And they have long aggro and sprint towards you.

Edited by dodgersfan2134

well the guards surely are interesting,but there is something else,i hope you are aware that players can use rei's minimap waypoints to teleport without the need of permissions and no cooldown its also an unlimited number of waypoints, i do not know if you intended it or not but if not i hope you fix it or remove it since it renders /home and /privatewarp useless

I did know that players could do that. But I don't know why. 

Players don't have that permission, from forge essentials. So I don't know what allows them to do that.

oh hey you have put a whitelist for mods, could you also add waila and wawla and waila habitability too? maybe if you can also add NEI that would be helpful but that's also goes back to you if you want

also are you going for a vanilla tfc with no addons?

and i have been playing for a while and i have been wondering,is this server made as a full all out pvp war on other players, or does it go back to the players themselves if they want,since the post is a bit misleading afterall,and it leads for players to think that they have to defend or lose all progress,which turns most players off

also the installing guards system is a bit inefficient and requires you the owner being online in the server,and the only way to communicate is using the forum which not many people use regularly, i suggest discord since a lot of people have it nowadays since its a great way of communication 

I keep getting the message Mod rejections [FMLMod:customnpcs{1.7.10d}] even though I disabled the mod.

~Colonel_Redhead

With new Customnpc mod version, players can now purchase and place their own guards. All you have to do is PM me here your base location, so I can place special orbs in your chest, that will allow you get your rep with your NPC faction. Then you can buy and place the guards without them killing you. 

You can also give these orbs to other players, so they can not be killed by your guards. 

Also let me know the Faction name you want, or town name. 

Edited by dodgersfan2134

14 hours ago, Xabedo said:

oh hey you have put a whitelist for mods, could you also add waila and wawla and waila habitability too? maybe if you can also add NEI that would be helpful but that's also goes back to you if you want

also are you going for a vanilla tfc with no addons?

and i have been playing for a while and i have been wondering,is this server made as a full all out pvp war on other players, or does it go back to the players themselves if they want,since the post is a bit misleading afterall,and it leads for players to think that they have to defend or lose all progress,which turns most players off

also the installing guards system is a bit inefficient and requires you the owner being online in the server,and the only way to communicate is using the forum which not many people use regularly, i suggest discord since a lot of people have it nowadays since its a great way of communication 

I'm not sure about those mods. Can't you use NEI if you want? It doesn't have to be on server. I don't know how to whitelist mods atm. But that is a good idea. 

The server is PVP enabled. The guards are good enough for protection. But I want to leave some room for malice. Things like protection plugins are a bit super magical.

It is very unlikely to single handily  grief and steal, but with enough effort, it could be possible. Especially with a coordinated group. I'm also thinking about adding a Warrior npc, that doesn't respawn, and are expensive. And they will attack hostile factions, unlike the current guards that don't. You can't run to someones base, and start posting guards. They will just stand there. 

The only way for it to run this way, is for me to do the NPC work. So you have to contact me here. I shouldn't take more then a day to set it up. 

I have already set up your NPC's for faction rep, and to buy guards.  I left the orbs in your base. There should be 64 of them. So you can give those out to players to join. 

There are now currently 4 factions. 

Edited by dodgersfan2134

alright so the factions are in spawn,to join them you need their orbs,but does this mean i have joined others factions too without the need of orbs?

Screenshot_1.png

Thanks

I deleted the wrong rep on players, not sure why this happened. I think it had to do with me tinkering with NPCs when players were online. 

Edited by dodgersfan2134

Have looked at these. I will add some of these, and others, after some testing. 

Why do I keep getting the message "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated"

Read the post. I updated the modpack. 

Make sure you install all the mods in the new modpack, and you don't have duplicuts. Or if you have any conflicting mods. 

Easiest way is to just delete what you have, and copy in the modpack.