Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Christodius

Seeking Small and Friendly Server

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am seeking a vanilla TerraFirmaCraft server, which allows me to use Journey Map (for convenience), has a small population maximum 30 members, and doesn't PvP, grief, raid etc. I have had an interest in TFC for the past few years, however as life goes, I have not played it much, the farthest i've gotten is to a blast furnace. I am interested in playing with others, building communities and helping each other survive, however I don't mind being by myself in my adventures. I am a very experienced builder and enjoy doing it. I would prefer to play on a server that is more relaxed when it comes to language, but I don't mind playing on a no cursing server.

About me;
Name: Christodius or just Chris
Location/Timezone: Michigan USA; EST
Discord/Skype: Yes, if invited to a TFC server I'll share my Discord or Skype information to you

Seeking a server to play on and I hope some of you that read this might find me a great addition to your community.

Edited by Christodius
Adding information such as discord

TFC is slowly dying down. As a result of that you will not find servers that have 30 players online all at once. The best you get right now are a dozen or so during busy hours.

That being said, you are welcome to try out the HappyDiggers servers. See link in my signature to the server's thread on this forum.

14 hours ago, InsaneJ said:

TFC is slowly dying down. As a result of that you will not find servers that have 30 players online all at once. The best you get right now are a dozen or so during busy hours.

That being said, you are welcome to try out the HappyDiggers servers. See link in my signature to the server's thread on this forum.

I know that that is not likely, however i am only seeking a small server with a maximum of 30, I would most definitely like there to be around 5-10 people over 30. I already checked out the HappyDiggers map from your post and the free server is already completely taken over, it would be extremely hard to settle down anywhere especially with the mindset that looking at that map, all of the resources in those areas are likely to be scouted out and taken or claimed.

A lot of people think that. It's not true. Not by a long shot. In reality less than 1% of resources has been mined. A lot of people just aren't very good at finding and mining ore. So if it's not handed to them on a platter, they give up.

Zooming in on the map also helps. Things look way less crowded when you get a little closer. Funny thing is. We doubled the minimum distance between towns from our previous server. It seems people just aren't happy unless they get a vast empty world to play in. But when they get exactly that, they complain that there's nobody around. We can never do it right :)

We are going to be expanding the map in the near future, see on of my last posts in our server thread. You can already see the new landmass on Dynmap beyond the border on the left and right. So anyone thinking there aren't any resources left should be happy with that.

hay I got a small and friendly server and I need some people to play with so if you want to join mine just say