Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreyWardenAnders

Together We Thrive Server (New/Old)

27 posts in this topic

Hello there Terrafirmacraft Community, just wanted to state out that we have a Terrafirmacraft Server out with Town Plugins and some mods! Feel free to come check us out and enjoy your stay on the server. Also feel free to come and check out our fourm page about the pack.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers-java-edition/pc-servers/2852890-together-we-thrive-terrafirmacraft-survival-server

Server: 167.114.102.205:25627

Yep ^^ we are currently trying to remove hardcore darkness atm and trying to get the new IP into the pack

Dythanos of The Settlement of Coldwood here. I am currently alone in the forest hunting for food and being a lone lumberjack. If you're interested in joining me in building up Coldwood and expanding with me, send me an ingame message.

I am looking for people interested in building medieval inspired buildings and operations.

not the right place to post

Edited by djl0st12

Many people on the server aldays ! 5 to 15 when i'm playing. Some lags, but its a real pleasure to play on this server.

Soon we will build a shop near the spawn.

If you haven’t tried this TFC Server out, you don’t know what you’re missing. TFC as it was meant to be played! No Admin run economy! All player driven!

The town of Coldwood will be hosting a server event in its town this weekend! If you are looking for a fun, creative environment and a chance to meet others, join us! If not us, there are a few other established settlements and nations that could also use the extra support. See ya this weekend!

Hello.

The server is still running and with many people on.

Take a look !

I'm going to jump on and give it a try.  I haven't played TFC in quite a while.  :D

On 1/29/2018 at 7:44 AM, mythoplasths said:

how i can have the ip ? 

When you download the modpack you will be granted the IP in the Multiplayer List.

Kid friendly family server.

Edited by WillOfStone

Join us... join us or die!

Just kidding, but seriously, come to TWT and help us make this an interesting world! Lots of established nations/cities to join up with, or rough it on your own!

When is the best time to get involved with a TFC Server? In the beginning!! Prepare yourselves for an updated TWT Server and a fresh world map! Come explore new horizons, build a farm, and join a nation!

At TWT, together we thrive, alone you will fall!

A new journey is upon TWT as the next "Big Update" is soon to hit its official server! This includes more gameplay, bug fixes, and some interesting addons/mods. We also moved from the Cauldron Plugins to Forge Plugins, which means better gaming experience and more mod options. 

-At 4:14 pm CDT the TwT Server will be closed for about 3-4 hours due to severe issues that require both maintenance and repairs, we will be back up as quick as we can. Sorry for about this guys, we will announce here when the server is back up and running!-

Bump. This still exists, and has recently reset. It has an active community and 5-8 players on at most times, and once hit 20 players.

We only have Journey Map within the modpack/server, sadly we do not offer Dynmap due to it taking up too much memory and causes issues.

What kind of issues are you running into? We have run Dynmap on dozens of servers (Bukkit, Spigot, Forge, Cauldron/KCauldron/Thermos, Sponge) without any game breaking issues related to Dynmap and we're doing some pretty crazy stuff with them.

The new version of the server dont use bukit if i'm not wrong.

Edited by MonyClair

We are trying to stay away from plugins all together as in the past most plugins (especially cauldren) have broke things or made thing unplayable in TFC. Also the plugin that were used was discounted or abandoned, which causes more issues. And with an active community we are working to give the community the playable & "somewhat" bug/issue free server as much as we can, while fixing and solving most bugs we are encountering with TFC....as there is many for TFC 1.

Edited by GreyWardenAnders

This servers seems to have been down since april 20th according to minecraftforum.net. Also the IP listed in the forum thread there (which is different from the server page) seems to be offline. Is everything alright?

*edit*

Never mind. The new IP seems to be up. Glad to see you guys are still going strong :)

Edited by InsaneJ

On 5/10/2018 at 7:40 AM, InsaneJ said:

This servers seems to have been down since april 20th according to minecraftforum.net. Also the IP listed in the forum thread there (which is different from the server page) seems to be offline. Is everything alright?

*edit*

Never mind. The new IP seems to be up. Glad to see you guys are still going strong :)

Yep everything is all good, we had to upgrade in RAM and are old host was non-existing. But, now we are up an going ^^' though we are still working on some things.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0