Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Compatibility list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Just_Another_Guy_:)

Flamboyantly dangerous australian wurm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Well~ i was bored, no threads to look at, watching some TFcraft videos when i suddenly crossed with a guy asking -in the youtube video...- which mods are compatible with TFcraft. Then, i figured out that, since Bioxx itself has too much work to do, we should make 3-4 lists of mods:

-Compatible mods
-Partially compatible mods (which work with TFC, but part of it's features are unusable/unaccesible)
-Uncompatible mods
-Add-ons (refering to fan-made content packs for the mod itself, not for vanilla minecraft.)

As far as i can tell, perfectly compatible with NEI and Rei's minimap...

Note: This list can change at any moment, as the mods advances it can break compatibilities, and it's very outdated due to the time this thread has spent dead. Therefore, if you try to install some mods of any of the lists, and find the clasification incorrect, don't blame on us the fact that you just lose your MC jar and have to download it again or find the MC jar the current version of the mod works in. BACK UP BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING, the gold rule when adding mods to MC.

At the same time, if you found some mod's calification wrong, please reply with the correct clasification; i'm around the forums most of the time, and i will update the list in the moment i see your post.

Compatible: Not Enought Items, Rei's Minimap, Backpack mod, Jelly cubes, The health pack, Snow Golems without Pumpkin, Achievement API, Mob Spawn Controls, GUI painting selection, Toggle Sneak+Sprint, Single Player Commands, More Stackables, Sign Tags, Spawner GUI, Inventory Tweaks, Recipe book, HD skins mod, Smart Moving, More Player Models, Custom NPC's.

Partially compatible: Technic Pack, Ropes+, Redpower 2, Trains and zeppelins, Minecolony, Mine & Blade, Slime dungeons, Mirrors, Block Update Detector, Portal gun, Animal bikes, Light Sensor, Flood Gate, Shelf, Armor Stand, Note Block Selection GUI, Ironchests, Optifine, Amputation mod, Asgard shields, Minecraft Comes Alive, Mob Dismemberment.

Uncompatible: Griefer creepers, Mo' creatures, Mystcraft, Better than wolves, Peacefulpack, Harder Peaceful, Magical Experience, Goblins and Giants, Hardercraft, Koi, RCcraft, Autojoin, More Creeps & Weirdos, Millénaire, Elemental arrows, Death Chest, Biosphere, Archeology mod

Add-ons: -none yet-

EDIT: If you happen to have problems when installing any mod along with TFC, reply to this post describing how you installed it. If you made a mistake, you will be asked to try it again. If you made it right, and it won't work, then it will be added as uncompatible. Note this doesn't means you can't reply with mods already in some of these categories, provided you made proper testing.

Magical Flying Fire-Breathing Dragon-ponies...

*Brain Asplodes*

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannong!

Be warned, double posts have, can, and WILL melt people reading them, so please, USE THE F+CKING EDIT BUTTON! UNLESS YOU'RE DUNK BECAUSE HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES :)

Oh, yeah, and Dunk can and, if provoked, will change your profile, that including your signature, title, info, and so on. So yeah, don't mess with him, and if you want a personalised title, ask him to change it :)

horenpa

horenpa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo - Brazil
Smart Moving is totally fine, OptiFine too, but I noticed that the "Zoom" option is not working. I don't know if conflicts or I did something.. hihi...

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Well, as long as you're not sure, i will place optifine in the "partially compatible" list. Also, i see i forgot to write down Better than wolves there... d'oh .-.

List updated

*Brain Asplodes*

Be warned, double posts have, can, and WILL melt people reading them, so please, USE THE F+CKING EDIT BUTTON! UNLESS YOU'RE DUNK BECAUSE HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES :)

Oh, yeah, and Dunk can and, if provoked, will change your profile, that including your signature, title, info, and so on. So yeah, don't mess with him, and if you want a personalised title, ask him to change it :)

ancientpower

ancientpower

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
TFC is a complete, game-changing rehaul mod. It can barely be called a mod, as it's shaping up to behave like a game built on the minecraft engine. I PERSONALLY don't think compatibility with other content adding mods should even be considered because that's just ridiculous.

Also Optifine works perfectly, it might be an issue with your keyboard or something because zoom works for me.

SierraKhaar

SierraKhaar

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Mo creatures not comp.
All animals spawn but then disappears.

No doubt because of the level TFC uses.

EternalUndeath

EternalUndeath

Anti-Idiot Committee - Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  • LocationNY
almost nothing in the technik pack works, as the recipes call for vanilla items

punching a zombie with a rose isn't going to do anything other than make other minecrafters wonder if you have necrophiliac tendencies

Modded Minecraft LPs, soon to include TFC!:
https://www.youtube....arasilverdragon

Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ropes+ works in everything but the grappling hook but the rope arrow is better anyway. Attempted Mystcraft since it only makes multiple over worlds and adds a few items couldn't get it to work (likely cause I don't know how to fix Item ID issues and because it took me 20+ tries just to get Mystcraft to work at all without throwing anything onto it). The backpack mod also works seen it in a few servers and can confirm it myself. Thats about all I can think of. Minecolony half works but the AI can't figure out what to do and run in circles, builders can't build anything because they try to build deeper than their current location.

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina

TFC is a complete, game-changing rehaul mod. It can barely be called a mod, as it's shaping up to behave like a game built on the minecraft engine. I PERSONALLY don't think compatibility with other content adding mods should even be considered because that's just ridiculous.

The mods who affects minecraft gameplay still affect Terrafirmacraft gameplay... from this point of view, it's still a mod. And the lists are for those who don't think it is ridiculous... ._.

Okay, after taking a look at the comments, i'm gonna add the mods to the list.

EDIT: List updated.
-Technic pack included in "partially compatible", as i don't know all the mods which are included in the pack, and maybe one of them is compatible.
-Mystcraft included in "uncompatible". However, as i'm not sure if it could have a solution or not, i would ask someone who doesn't mind to test it...

*Brain Asplodes*

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Now that i remember it, i also use the RedPower mod for my creative maps. Although i only use 3/8 parts of it (Core, Wiring and Logic). I will add it in the partially compatibles mods.

*Brain Asplodes*

infinus5

infinus5

Apprentice Blacksmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Locationdeep in the bowls of a long forgotten silver mine in smithers BC, stairing at the electrum in my hand...
trains and zepplin mod is mostly compatible with TFCraft

the zepplin can t be used at the spawned height
trains sometimes vanish into thin air while you are riding them
gui in trains may sometimes conflict

around 6/10 parts in trains and zepplin work

people often forget how much the modern world depends on mining, for example the computer your useing right now was made from rocks mined in china and canada.

FREEDOM FOR FREE AND BORED MINERS :D

Posted Image

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
List updated

*Brain Asplodes*

SierraKhaar

SierraKhaar

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
How comp. is simple horses with build40+?

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
I haven't tested it, but i think it could have the exact same problem as Mo' creatures does. I'm not at my owncomputer, so i'm totally unable to test anything...

*Brain Asplodes*

horenpa

horenpa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
I don't know if someone is having this issue too, but when I upgrade to build42, i got black screen. I had the same mods that I listed as compatible.
I did tried to, of course, remake all the instalations with a fresh 1.2.5 jar file. So I re-installed:
- ModLoader
- Forge
- ChickenCore
- - NEI
- - OptiFine
- - Smart Moving
- - RMM
- - TFC Core
- - TFC Resourses

And got black screen as well.
I will try to install one each time, to see whats going on. :P

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Maybe you should install TFcraft first ._.

*Brain Asplodes*

horenpa

horenpa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Oh, I did. That wasn't the order of the installation. xD
Just an mode of organize what is a "playable" mod, and what is just a library/loader mod. :P

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Well... then maybe you should install it last. If it doesn't work either, well, that's the point were i just give up and forget about adding the mod to my minecraft xD

EDIT: wait a second... you use the mcpatcher for installing your mods? ._. 'cause if you do, maybe some of the mods need to use the same class file, and mcpatcher selects the file from only one of them... as long as i know.

*Brain Asplodes*

horenpa

horenpa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Oh, forget what I said. Im just dumb. Forge had updated. xP

• Members
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Ah... well, that was pointless xD

*Brain Asplodes*

Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
No one else have anything they can toss in here lol?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users