Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Just_Another_Guy_:)

Compatibility list

91 posts in this topic

Implement Mob Dismemberment into the partially incompatible section.

Mob Dismemberment is partially incompatible because limbs seem to stay attach in spite of limbs being dismembered onto the ground; the fix is to kill the hostile mobile itself.

The build has changed since you last got some input on them, so I'll report that Inventory Tweaks, Smart Moving, and Rei's Minimap all work just fine with the latest build. However, if you're like me and just get the most up-to-date version of a mod, it's automatically incompatible. Like a dope, it took me a good couple of days to realize TFC only works as Minecraft 1.5.1.

I can also confirm that the Multi Mine mod also works with TFC.

I have not tried it in TFC, but backpack mod uses vanilla minecraft leather - so I assume it will not work with TFC treated leather.

I have not tried it in TFC, but backpack mod uses vanilla minecraft leather - so I assume it will not work with TFC treated leather.

I'm sure it said somewhere in the change log that if you do some things with the config, it makes it so you can make TFC leather into vanilla leather.

^ If someone could give a hand on how to change the crafting recipes for backpack mod that would be great

I downloaded the TFC Launcher went to %appdata% and went to the TFCraft folder for the launcher and put Render API and Smart Moving for forge but when I launched it was black then Mojang screen then black and it did not run.

Perhaps add Backpack mod to partially compatible, because you can't even craft it? 

Theres an addon, I think its the water canteen mod, it was made specifically for TFCraft.

Theres an addon, I think its the water canteen mod, it was made specifically for TFCraft.

You mean leather water sack?

I really think this topic need to be started again, all fresh, and under the addons section?

Edited by davoval0001

I really think this topic need to be started again, all fresh, and under the addons section?

I agree that this thread is outdated/abandoned and a new one should be started, however the addons section is for mods that were written specifically for TFC. A list of third party mods that just happen to work alongside TFC is more suited for the discussion section.