Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Annabannana56

[0.79.29.922] Age of Conquest : 100k map : No whitelist : 16+ Mods

45 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

We've just recently opened our very first TFC server and are trying to build a Minecraft centered gaming community, as well. We use the TFC version 0.79.29.922, and a few extra plugins (like Towny, ChestShop, etc.) to add depth to the game. If you'd like to check us out, you can go to our website at www.aocevolved.enjin.com, or simply hope onto the server at aocevolved.mcserver.ws!

Update (July 10, 2018)

We have expanded our map size to 10k by 10k!

We have also added several mods to our server, such as:

TerraFirmaStuff (latest version)
Merchants Add-on (latest version)
Cellars Add-on (latest version)
TerraMisc Add-on (latest version)
Automated Bellows Add-on (latest version)

Update (August 25, 2018)

We have two new staff members! Welcome, Feliseda and DutchMango!

We now have a functioning Dynmap

Trading outposts are only $150!

TFC Scales, BiblioCraft, and BiblioWoods Add-ons have been added to the server!

Hope to see you around!

Edited by Annabannana56
Updating information

Seems pretty good, only problem I've had is that after about 2 hours of searching through seemingly untouched chunks I coudn't find any crops

Hi Aliarcy,

We picked the area spawn is located in for its availability of crops during the growing seasons. It seems right now that it is winter on our sever, and so you won’t be able to find wild crops until Spring. 

If you catch Bpeace1136 or I in game, we can supply you with some seeds and produce from our own farm to tide you over until spring, if you’d like :)

i hope this helps! 

Hey i started a town called OceanSide i like your server but i have a question how do i get more claim land and any use for the money? Loving the server so far just needs a population.

In towny, the amount of players you have in your town determines your max claim amount.

I agree, this server has potential, just needs a bit more of a population to really take off. 

Thank you all for the kind words <3 We really appreciate the feedback!

We're continually trying to build our community and make it into something great. The more you share our info and spread the word about our server, the greater it will be!

Thanks again!

Very nice server, but can't find grains. It's spring already and there's nothing on the ground. And what about the damage bug?

Theres a major issue about this. Random players can access doors and chests that are from the TFC mod so people can easily steal even if its claimed. Yea theres also a damage bug where you take almost no fall damage theres no seeds on the ground to be found during summer and spring. One other thing we were thinking of starting a nation but i feel as if its too easy to make one so all kinds of players will make one even if its their first day. Nations should be something great and hard to establish.

Edited by Chocolateo

One other thing the currency plugin you have doesn't seem to work too well we decided to make our own currency we don't need help with it just though you should know. And also like the whole server NEEDS grains so if you could get on and give us some that would be great. EDIT: maybe also recruit some more staff.

Edited by Chocolateo

Hi Chocolateo and Tararaboom, 

Thank you for bringing up these issues! We have addressed them on our website here, and ways to fix the security issue. I'm not sure why crops are not naturally spawning, but lots of players do have crops and have been finding them over the past few days. The only thing I can suggest is try and trade with others for the crops. Chocolateo and I did this earlier, and it worked out well. 

And as of right now, players only have the ability to make towns and cannot make nations, for the same reasons that you (Chocolateo) brought up. Later on when we have a more established player base, we can expand on the nations and make it a more solid process. Also, staff positions are always open to be applied for and can be found on our website here!

I encourage you all to check up on our website for server news and updates, as they will keep you better updated than I can here. I also welcome you to join our discord, because your messages  will reach me instantly and I can assist you a lot quicker!

I hope this answers everything!

Edited by Annabannana56

In the opening post you invite people to check out your website. Almost everything on your site requires an account. This is just my opinion. But that seems like a way to pretty much guarantee very few people will ever read the information you're posting.

Hi Insanej,

I do encourage people to read our website and our discord, because that is where all information for our server is posted. My co-owner and I have used and seen this model implemented on every server we've owned and staffed on for the past five years, and never once I have encountered an issue with it. It takes all of about one minute to create an account if you don't have one, and for players who legitimately want to be apart of our community (or care to read information they should know), it's no issue. 

Even the server you advertise in your signature has an Enjin website that is referred to in game and other places where it is advertised as a place to get information. It's often how people get information out to their players and has never failed me yet, but thank you for your insight :)

If you have had no issues doing things this way, then that's great and you should just continue doing things the way you prefer doing them. It's just that in my experience a lot of people just don't like to register without knowing what they are registering for. Those people usually also won't tell you about it.

As for our Enjin page. We don't have an Enjin page as far as I know. We have our own domain and host our own website on our own hardware. But if you do know about an Enjin page that talks about our server, I'd really like to know about it. Perhaps it's a fan-made page?

Nope, no fan pages, I just remembered seeing it on LUG and assumed it was apart of that (Enjin hosted) group. 

But back on topic, I believe I've made it pretty clear what our website has on it (information about our server, etc), so I suppose if people still won't register, there isn't much I can do about it. However, things have been great so far with the website and the server, so we will just keep doing as we were and hope for the best :) 

The dynmap isn't (and hasn't been) working. It it just an issue with my account, or is it down?

The Dynmap is down temporarily until we can fix a bug within it that causes it to not work correctly. 

GreyWardenAnders also mentioned  issues with Dynmap. He didn't say what issues exactly though. Perhaps if you posted what's wrong people could help? Unless you already know and/or have everything under control. Or simply want to figure it out for yourselves.

Bump.

Has the protection issue been resolved? I noticed that foreign town spawn has been disabled (which I fully support) but I wasn't sure. 

Thanks for maintaining this server, it's beginning to grow into something great! 10/10 would recommend.

HI GooberGabe,

Yes the protection issue has been fixed. All TFC doors and chests can and should be locked by the player. We also suggest making sure any items that rest on the ground (like ingots, barrels, jugs, etc) be kept inside a locked house to ensure they aren't taken 

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it!

What does one require to play on your server? Any sort of mod, mods or modpacks needed?

We have added several mods to our server, and I have updated the very top post to reflect that!

Bump!

Pretty solid server so far.... I’ve just been on for a couple days and the admins are very active and the player base seems pretty cool... the ideas of limiting the amount of nations and the map size is AWESOME!!! Politics are slowly starting to take hold and land claims are starting to be contested. The future of Age of Conquest looks bright!