Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Annabannana56

[0.79.29.922] Age of Conquest : 100k map : No whitelist : 16+ Mods

45 posts in this topic

As Dythanos’s support grows tensions grow between the Kaiserreich and Irethorn. Across the river from Redoak Run, a dark, menacing tower begins construction. The people of Redoak are on edge, knowing that war could be on the horizon for them. 
Meanwhile, the foreigners from VelkrenNiar join the empire, bringing with them delicious delicacies not yet known to the empire, a new architecture, and hot bath houses. 
The farms of SilverGrove are planted and the people of Irethorn wait eagerly for their first bountiful harvest. In the city of Solstice, docks begin construction and fishing is becoming popular in the region. Rumors still circulate that Solstice could be the site for the capital and its citizens eagerly wait for the arrival of their king.

The conflict continues to grow, will you be the one to unite, pillage, or might you have noble blood in your veins. Join us at Age of Conquest and pave your own adventure!

Deleted

Edited by Dythanos
Working out the problem

1 hour ago, Dythanos said:

Don’t bother playing here. Admins encourage greifing and have no tact for running a server... It’s a really bad joke at best.

Lol, I was banned from the server for conspiring against the server...

Dythanos,

You were banned because you and your friend Anthrax were planning on slandering the server through our discord as well as on the server and had given him direct instructions on destroying your own town as well as other players' towns before leaving and that's something that we generally don't appreciate. We were cooperative with you up until you decided that our answers weren't good enough for you because the player you wanted to be punished wasn't found to be the one committing the problem in the first place.

All in all, it was a pleasure to have you on the server as well as your friends and I'm sorry that we couldn't see eye to eye. We hope you find fun elsewhere.

I'm sorry you feel that way Dythanos. Griefing property on our server is prohibited, as I have made you an your friends aware. The admins (me) who were assisting you with your unprotected builds that had been greifed were working hard on trying to properly find and punish the people who broke our rules. Unfortunately, you felt that despite our efforts to fix the issue, you no longer wanted to play on our server because we did not simply punish who you believed to have destroyed your items. We are punishing those who actually broke our rules, as well as those like yourself who told other members to destroy property upon your decision to leave the server. 

But not to worry, we will be giving all of you a chance to appeal your permanent bans if you would like to reconsider in the future. :)

Deleted

Edited by Dythanos
Working out the problem

If the appeal fails, please post his IGN and UUID so we can ban him as well. Griefers should not be allowed on TFC servers where people often spend hundreds of hours building.

Dythanos has revoked, in writing, his ability to appeal his ban with us. If you would like more information about this situation involving this player, you can go here and look through our ban records. There were others involved in this incident as well, and their logs can be found there too with similar titles. 

I certainly agree that players who are willing to destroy other peoples work that could have cost them tons of time, have no place in the TFC community.

*edit*

Thanks for the link. He's send me two PMs. From what I can tell he tends to blame others for his actions. He's not welcome on our servers.

Edited by InsaneJ

That’s fine, like I said in my pm’s that you couldn’t even have the decency to respond to, I never intended to play on your server. We were being griefed by a number of other players and their continued harassment in game had gotten the best of me. As far as I can tell from your drama mongering on here InsaneJ, you’re prolly no better of an admin than the 2 on AoC. If anyone has any questions regarding what happened on AoC, feel free to message me. If you want any real input of whether I’m a quality player, ask any of the admins on the Together We Thrive Server. I have been nothing more than a team player and always supported the server I was playing on and it’s admin.

Age of Conquest is an awesome server with great admins, a wonderful community, and great add-on mods that really improve the gameplay.  Definitely give it a try.

10 hours ago, Dythanos said:

That’s fine, like I said in my pm’s that you couldn’t even have the decency to respond to, I never intended to play on your server. We were being griefed by a number of other players and their continued harassment in game had gotten the best of me. As far as I can tell from your drama mongering on here InsaneJ, you’re prolly no better of an admin than the 2 on AoC. If anyone has any questions regarding what happened on AoC, feel free to message me. If you want any real input of whether I’m a quality player, ask any of the admins on the Together We Thrive Server. I have been nothing more than a team player and always supported the server I was playing on and it’s admin.

They did thing to you, so you did thing to them. That pretty much sums it up doesn't it?

Yeah, we don't want people like that on our server. Fortunately that doesn't matter to you since you had no intention of playing on our server anyway. So who cares? Moving on.

No, more like said person did numerous things to lots of people and server admins wouldn’t do anything about it till a breaking point... that about actually sums it up. You move on Insane... you’re the one that jumped in a conversation that didn’t even pertain to you.

...wow....good to see TFC getting some drama!.....maybe the energy will carry over to a revival that will help us all....I am currently building a road for no one on our server....lol....

3 minutes ago, Bbushh said:

...wow....good to see TFC getting some drama!.....maybe the energy will carry over to a revival that will help us all....I am currently building a road for no one on our server....lol....

Lol, that would be nice!

7 hours ago, Dythanos said:

No, more like said person did numerous things to lots of people and server admins wouldn’t do anything about it till a breaking point... that about actually sums it up. You move on Insane... you’re the one that jumped in a conversation that didn’t even pertain to you.

I really enjoy how you keep admitting that you griefed and then justifying that to yourself with a lame excuse: they other guy did it too. As if that somehow makes you any less of a griefer.

On 7/22/2018 at 2:33 PM, PizzaLizard said:

Age of Conquest is an awesome server with great admins, a wonderful community, and great add-on mods that really improve the gameplay.  Definitely give it a try.

Thanks for the kind words, Pizza!

We now have a new staff member, a functioning dynmap, and prices for trading outposts are only $150! We have also added the TFC Scales add-on to our list of mods!

Edited by Annabannana56

Im sorry but how can i fix this since i dont understand whats wrong 

unknown.png

Hi FireNinja, 

Sorry I am just now seeing this! Did you ever get it to work? If not, all I can suggest is to make sure you have the correct versions of the mods downloaded (which you can view here), or have the latest version of our modpack installed. 

I hope this helps!