Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Rangendio

[0.79.29.922] Waterhollow (Light Role Play) : Trains : Ships (Now Whitelisted)

42 posts in this topic

Hey Range! remember I was on the old Waterhollow server? I can't remember if that was before or after I changed my username to SkinnyTy, but it used to be TylerHenderson or something like that.

1.SkinnyTy

3.yup

4.4 years or so???

5. Smithing, being a merchant.

Also, why isn't the Merchants addon included?

added and its not added because of the food decay bug

6GB will get you by also the servers whitelist has been removed i believe theres also been a bit of an overhaul.

Yea i was going to update this after I finished building the shop at spawn which should be soon(might finish that today). Just broken right hand makes it hard to do things on the pc lol.

For those wondering. I removed a lot of the mods to give it more of a TFC default feel. No longer have traincraft. Still have custom NPCs for the Diablo 1 type dungeon story line i'm adding. Yes it will be under the town at spawn.

Edited by Rangendio

Oh, and anyone wanting to join I think I am the most advanced player and I'm looking for other people to work with me just reply or message me on discord. 

Spoiler

(Choco#2706) or just  talk to me on the Waterhollow discord https://discord.gg/bZ2dyB8 

1. What is your minecraft name? Luxlator
  2. Your Age? 20
  3. Have you read the rules? Mhm
  4. How long have you been using TFC mod?(new players are welcome just wondering mostly) On and off for a year
  5. What do you plan on doing mostly on the server?(farming/mining/blacksmith/etc) Running a merchant's booth with maybe a small farm to start

After a while of no one playing on the server we have deiced to shut the server down once again. We will remain a role play minecraft gaming community just moving to other mods. Had fun while it lasted hope to see you around sometime. Might come back after 1.12 version is stable.

Edited by Rangendio

Just my two cents in the future... I know for me playing TFC, it seemed ya'll were running such an old version of TFC that it really didn't even feel like TFC... Im not sure if anyone else who played there felt the same way. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

We were running the latest official release so dont know why you feel like it was an old version of it.

...if yer talking old versions, that's us......Roanoke 6....

1. What is your Minecraft username?: DoopyDoopz
  2. Your Age?: Seventeen years
  3. Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have
  4. How long have you been using TFC mod?(new players are welcome just wondering mostly): I first started playing in 2016 I believe. (Terrafirmacraft that is)
  5. What do you plan on doing mostly on the server?(farming/mining/blacksmith/etc): I quite enjoying doing Mining, Blacksmithing and possibly designing structures. 
Edited by Maxames7

1. What is your minecraft name? Sty2000
  2. Your Age? 29
  3. Have you read the rules? Yep
  4. How long have you been using TFC mod?(new players are welcome just wondering mostly) a couple of years off and on
  5. What do you plan on doing mostly on the server?(farming/mining/blacksmith/etc) general labour. i have a hard time deciding what to do and as such have only puttered with the specifics for any of the primary aspects

1. What is your minecraft name? Lebeg134
  2. Your Age? 19
  3. Have you read the rules? yes
  4. How long have you been using TFC mod? about 3-4 years
  5. What do you plan on doing mostly on the server? Finding resources and mining. (and maybe building rails) 

1. What is your minecraft name? Mythoplastis
  2. Your Age? 30+
  3. Have you read the rules? yes same like old days in server :)
  4. How long have you been using TFC mod? i was into your old sever  m, if you remember it :)
  5. What do you plan on doing mostly on the server?all that nice survival things you can do in terrafirma and not into mc vanila :D in case you decide to invite me back in your server, plz some help how to download the mod pack. 

Edited by mythoplasths

Sadly no longer active under this owner or name, now being ran by..
Ashley1