Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sugar_F0x

Ropes disappearing

2 posts in this topic

So, I've been expanding my town for quite some time now
It has grown so large that it takes forever to get from one side to another
Thus I've started using horses 24/7

My base is well lit with lantern on lantern poles
It's very convinient because you can tie your horse to it anywhere you are

However, there is one downside to it
If you leave the chunk and reenter it - the rope breaks leaving the horse to wander the area and getting itself stuck in some unwanted places

Same goes for wolves
I've caught a couple of them and tamed
Didn't really want them to run around at the time so I tied them up to a pole
They were sitting nicely for some time

But then I went to the stables to feed the horses
That's when the things got real

One of the dogs broke it's leash and teleported to me
Then that bastard turned feral and killed my mule - the fastest breed I've ever had
That was a bummer
I even got to building a marble monument as a tribute to that mule

----

Khm... so... the question is
Is there a way to prevent the ropes from breaking?
Or maybe disabling the rope breaking mechanics at all?

Not sure if that would help as I'm not entirelly sure why the ropes break in the first place

Its pure and simple a chunk loading problem, TFC1 Has no addons being made and is no longer in development so this is not going to be fixed

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0