Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deez

DayZ

22 posts in this topic

Anyone want to get together and play some time?

Snip

I haven't played TFC since I started DayZ... at some point I am going to have to go back to square zombies lol

I did start my own server though because I don't like the PVP aspect of it, I just like the survival and avoiding zombies part.

-snip-

I'd be so up for it, but seeing as I'm a student, money I would have to spend on arma 2 (a game I would never play un-modded) and an expansion is money I could have spent on getting the most partying possible done during my weekend, before I have to go back to working in an office at a factory.

In summary, maybe in a couple of months when I'm back at uni :P

I'd be so up for it, but seeing as I'm a student, money I would have to spend on arma 2 (a game I would never play un-modded) and an expansion is money I could have spent on getting the most partying possible done during my weekend, before I have to go back to working in an office at a factory.

In summary, maybe in a couple of months when I'm back at uni :P

Atm it is on christmas summer sale so arma 2:co is £14.99 on the main site!

I haven't played TFC since I started DayZ... at some point I am going to have to go back to square zombies lol

I did start my own server though because I don't like the PVP aspect of it, I just like the survival and avoiding zombies part.

mind if me and my friends would join this server as we also hate the pvp stuff and just enjoy the zombie surivial and looting

Servers with PVP disabled are against the server owner rules (you'll be blacklisted) and take away from one of the main parts of the game.

doesn't have to have pvp disabled just a group of people who agree not to kill each other ( and not the people who claim to be friendly and kill u the second they see you )

mind if me and my friends would join this server as we also hate the pvp stuff and just enjoy the zombie surivial and looting

I really don't want to open it up like that. It is just me vs the zombies... as God intended :) There are videos on how to setup your own though.

Servers with PVP disabled are against the server owner rules (you'll be blacklisted) and take away from one of the main parts of the game.

PVP may be one of the main parts of the game as the designer currently sees it, but this game is still in development and things like this are subject to change. If enough people skirt the system to get the features they want, maybe the designer will realize changing it may make for more sales when it is released. This is what game designers use the alpha and beta phases for... finding out what the pulic really wants as well as bug testing and such.

I wish that ARMA wasn't so poorly optimized so I could play day z

I'll join you the second Arma 2 goes 80% off. :U

It wont m8.. On steam it is 20% off... And on the official store it is 25% of... On steam right now it costs £19.99 and on the official site it costs £14.99 but that was when i last checked...

It wont m8.. On steam it is 20% off... And on the official store it is 25% of... On steam right now it costs £19.99 and on the official site it costs £14.99 but that was when i last checked...

Yeah its probably the cheapest its going to be right now considering the Summer Sale/popularity of Day Z. Get it before it becomes $60 again lol.

Yeah its probably the cheapest its going to be right now considering the Summer Sale/popularity of Day Z. Get it before it becomes $60 again lol.

I has it!

i need Arma 2 and expansion ...goin to buy them soon so i can get DayZ mod

Get combined operations... Its cheaper then buying them separet...

If you get it in the next 19 hours on steam, it's 40% off. thats $18 for combined operations. Don't know what that is in any other currency.

Ok so I confirmed the brutality of the players in this game. I could really use some people I can trust to ally with.

Ok so I confirmed the brutality of the players in this game. I could really use some people I can trust to ally with.

I'll play with you... Just message me on skype when you want to play...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0