Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kazim57

[Offline] MorasDreamTFC [WhiteList] - terminated

123 posts in this topic

MorasDreamTFC

(Mora: a Daemon of sleep. She comes to you when you sleep and sits on your chest making it difficult to breathe…)

IP: 108.166.189.186:25664

Slots: 10

Game Mode: Survival

Difficulty: Hard

MODS you can have :

1. Smart Moving

2. Inv. Twicks

3. ReiMinimap

Rules

Do not grief.

Do not Steal.

All that behave are welcome here.

Moderators:

the NISH

White List.

(in the next update) I lied! White List is here.

morkazim
thenish
aappleyard
mrpwase
joawsome1
samaban
mclovin666

reluk5

Blooody750

cailong

Keyreper

littlechompz

SplusC299

Monkofdeception

Zarastria

yawinsum

Oninaig

Update
17-07-2012. the server will be down for some time. doing some tests...
18-07-2012. the server is up. with TFC. i will update to 46 later today. ill have a new seed also.
19-07-2012. the server is Up. we have Beta 2 Build 46c.
20-07-2012. A New Name for the Server. "MorasDreamTFC" & a new name for the Post ( thank you dunkleosteus)

25-07-2012.the server is Up. we have Beta 2 Build. 47d. & new seed
27-07-2012.

Hello,

I have a question.

As no one gives any reply here i came to believe that everyone is happy with this server (except joawsome1 that is the only replier here ;) )

That’s why I need to ask you. Why the server is empty? :angry:
I see that some of you connect and after seconds you disconnect. And that’s it.
Please I need some feedback here to see if I should continue with this server or tern it to something else and find another server for me to play TFC.
Please everyone that uses this server reply.

Thank you.

30-07-2012.

Hello,

As this is a normal server and not a bukkit (with all its plugging), I & the moderator cannot do many things to protect you (players) from having your stuff stolen or griefed.
Only you can save your stuff / creations. Hide them and choose wisely your companions.
The latest incident was an internal disagreement that leads a player steeling common stuff.
How can I stop this? There will be punishment (as this is not indented to be a grief / pvp / steal server) and eventually ban.
Also I check (almost) the server every day. Talk to me if there are problems. And post on the forum.

Thank you.

31-07-2012. White List Enabled. (see the above list for players)
01-08-2012. Game updateted to 47f. thank you.
05-08-2012. we have a server problem. the server is down..
09-08-2012. off to vacations. I will return 20 august.

20-08-2012. back from vecations. bad vecations... :angry:
22-08-2012. update server to 48b. problem with mod. server down.
23-08-2012. the server is up. 48b. but... because of the changeges in blocks. we have new seed/map. i tried to use the old map but... there were some problems.
24-08-2012. the server is up. 48c.
24-08-2012. the server is up. 48d.
25-08-2012. the server is up. 48e.

26-08-2012. the server is up. 48g.

4-9-2012. i have to terminate the server.
I may open it again when i have more time.

thank you for your support :)

Thank you.

This server: home of the noisy dog. :)

edit: home of the imprisoned demon dog! :lol:

editedit: the dog is gone :ph34r:

hello,

a thanks 4 the users that play in my server.

as it is the server seems stable whiout any lag.

please post here any suggestion or bug that you find.

i will soon make some changes to the server.

also a thanks to theNISH my Moderator there :)

this is a great server. No lag at all (unless your computer happens to be slow) and i haven't experienced any bugs yet, but several others have. Although the only difference is that they use several other mods.

I was also going to ask you if i could possibly advertise this server? maybe get a few other people to join!

this is a great server. No lag at all (unless your computer happens to be slow) and i haven't experienced any bugs yet, but several others have. Although the only difference is that they use several other mods.

I was also going to ask you if i could possibly advertise this server? maybe get a few other people to join!

be my guest. advertise all you like the more the better.

Also, we need a name for this land. i am open to suggestion.

why is nish never online anymore? Alot of things have been messed around with. And we've lost ome older players which is unusual since they have already colonized.

Name suggestions:

- terrakazim

- vllage crossing

- terrafirma survival

why is nish never online anymore? Alot of things have been messed around with. And we've lost ome older players which is unusual since they have already colonized.

Name suggestions:

- terrakazim

- vllage crossing

- terrafirma survival

what can i say.. i dont know them out of the mc. what i know that the last 3 days this is the loged in players

fastereder 14. Jul 2012, 06:11

stopit3333 14. Jul 2012, 12:12

theNISH 14. Jul 2012, 17:21

Yorulez129 15. Jul 2012, 05:37

lakeel 15. Jul 2012, 17:57

Xesle 16. Jul 2012, 03:32

were is every one...

by the way what "Alot of things have been messed around with" you meen?

Well no one on the server is a griefer, but for some reason theNISH had his house burned, mwolfert had his house griefd and torn apart, and then within the past 2 hours smeone griefed me. The whole village has been robbed of anything valuble. Food, Beds, Coal, Wood, pats of houses have been taken, and chests too. but it all happens when no one is online? and theyre lighting fire somehow to burn stuff down too. but since the time you replied, who ever is destroying peoples stuff seems to have been on recently after you posted. Nonw of this happened when NISH was here, but now it is?

Well no one on the server is a griefer, but for some reason theNISH had his house burned, mwolfert had his house griefd and torn apart, and then within the past 2 hours smeone griefed me. The whole village has been robbed of anything valuble. Food, Beds, Coal, Wood, pats of houses have been taken, and chests too. but it all happens when no one is online? and theyre lighting fire somehow to burn stuff down too. but since the time you replied, who ever is destroying peoples stuff seems to have been on recently after you posted. Nonw of this happened when NISH was here, but now it is?

i am realy sorry for this.

i think i know who did it. i know who took th food / beds. ill let it pass this time as we have not put any rules.

next time, some punishment.

if any of the griefed players need some help, contact me when i am online or send me a pm.

I played when you started the server, but next time I logged in the original house blew up and everything went to shit. The only other person online was 'falloutcarater' or whatever his name was. He was the only other person online almost every time I logged in since.

It was fun while it lasted :mellow:

does anyone know if theres some way to contact theNISH? I need to ask him something

hello all

i see that you are not satisfied with this service.

i am loosing players.

last try. would you like the server to be white list?

What in the hell happened? i go on a simple vacation and everything is f*cked up. Honestly what the heck

Also, i put up rules. specifially said NO Greifing.

relax.. as my 1st post say, i am doing some tests... it will be up soon.

only 1 replyed about the Whitelist.

do you whant a white list?

please reply. also ill do a new clean seed.

18-07-2012. the server is up. with TFC. i will update to 46 later today. ill have a new seed also.

yes add a whitelist, it would be for the best. And theNISH I was the only person on the server the most, and honestly i dont know what happened to your house or our village. All i can say is that i logged off for 1 - 2 hours and when i got back the whole village was destroyed everyone was grifed, and all the animals slaughtered. So a whitelist would make it easier for us to know who plays this server.

Well, whitelisting would be safer, yet our "competition" is open and just fine. I thought about promoting someone to a mod so there is 3 powers incase one has to leave for a bit. New world is a must, I think we need more of a spawn and spread the word around. Like go into a tfcraft irc room and advertise. Unless griefing gets to a serious problem, keep it nonwhitlisted. I'll be on later tonight.

Ive been watching the server (i havnt seen the new map yet though) but the last map was alright other than 1 person who nobody knowsAnd it should be whitelisted because then we would all know whos who