Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kazim57

[Offline] MorasDreamTFC [WhiteList] - terminated

123 posts in this topic

A whitelist would be nice, but, it's hard to get people into a small server that has little to no rep that's whitelisted

jo, servers up. i dont have acsess to the actual server so Mor is gonna have to induct you

guys, the server is up with 46b, but i have some problems,

it is still not -whitelist but it will be when it is stable.

i need someone of you to enter and check the sky. if you see something strange take a pic and post it on the http://terrafirmacra...1221-black-sky/

topyc.

thanks

a am at work with huge load on me now...

k, i was having the same sky thing when i went in, ill go check it

2 problems, the sky is all weird and 2 is that it isnt on tfcraft becuause i tried to spawn somthing in for tests and it said no id

19-07-2012. the server is Up. we have Beta 2 Build 46c.

there are changes in the 1st post & the game title

If theres going to be a 3rd power then who would it have to be?

Hello,

Very soon I am thinking of adding in the world a building that is called “Obsidian Vaultâ€. In this Vault there will be a number of 3x3 rooms. These rooms are for you to claim. Add a door and your name on a room. You may put in your room whatever you like. This building (I will try) will be transferred with its contents in the next version (seed) of this world.

This is the idea.

Now for this to work there are some rules.

• Each player gets 1 room. The room with the name of the player on the sign is his room. No other player may enter it.
  • You may not have more than 1 room (4 now). Rooms without any sign are free to be looted.
  • Players with more than 1 room will have their signs removed (some / all).
  • No harm may come on the Obsidian Vault. This means you may not change the interior / exterior if it. You may only do staff in your room.
I will add more updates when I have the time and finish the Vault.

This will be done with MCEdit.

This is a way to save some of your work so you don’t need to do ALL from the beginning each time there is a re-seed.

Thank you.

PS: The O.V is not a safe place to be around for long time, especially at night.

Please comments.

itts an ok idea, but it would be nice to transfer towns too

well ...

It is difficult as it is now to do a small area (backup world – download world – import to single player –export the structure – import structure the structure to new world– upload…). A town would be much more difficult. (And the funny thing is that this suggestion I did on another server I played, before I saw what it would take…). To tell you the truth I don’t know if ill do even this OV I said earlier… :)

... i dont know... we shall see...

also ill update the game to Beta v2 Build 47 as soon as it is released.

its so much harder to make tools without easy access to stone

Hello,

I have a question.

As no one gives any reply here i came to believe that everyone is happy with this server (except joawsome1 that is the only replier here ;) )

That’s why I need to ask you. hy the server is empty? :angry:

I see that some of you connect and after seconds you disconnect. And that’s it.

Please I need some feedback here to see if I should continue with this server or tern it to something else and find another server for me to play TFC.

Please everyone that uses this server reply.

Thank you.

ill update the game to the latest release later today.

thank you

I've been either working or playing Planetside recently, sorry! I logged on the other night, got killed by a creeper, respawned and got killed by a skeleton, and ragequit. I'm too used to playing peaceful in SSP I'm afraid!

I will try and make myself a safehouse on the server and make sure to spend night time there, sorry if I can't be much use to other players :/

I've been either working or playing Planetside recently, sorry! I logged on the other night, got killed by a creeper, respawned and got killed by a skeleton, and ragequit. I'm too used to playing peaceful in SSP I'm afraid!

I will try and make myself a safehouse on the server and make sure to spend night time there, sorry if I can't be much use to other players :/

thanks 4 the reply m8

server is up with TFCraft-server-core-B2-Build47d.

also i did some test and all sould have on them what they had before on them.

new wolrd. same seed

Its not that i dont enjoy the server, its the only TFC i play but i dont like the updates. And i havent played recently because ive been playing tekkit alot lately.

Hi!Congratulations on the server!Clean,without lag with staff that helps the players!

I had lots of fun on the server this morning!

5 hours to do 1 pickaxe with many deaths in between,but was worth it!

Btw,thanks Kazim for the tip about magic luncher,i finally manage to play 5 hours straight with only about 3 game crashes!

Hello,

I have a question.

As no one gives any reply here i came to believe that everyone is happy with this server (except joawsome1 that is the only replier here ;) )

That’s why I need to ask you. hy the server is empty? :angry:

I see that some of you connect and after seconds you disconnect. And that’s it.

Please I need some feedback here to see if I should continue with this server or tern it to something else and find another server for me to play TFC.

Please everyone that uses this server reply.

Thank you.

I Sure will play on the server more often,8pm GMT every day all night . Still have to finish the dirt house on top of the mountain :D