Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
renacyde

[Offline] LbpGaming Server 72 Slot Dedicated server no Lag (Beta Build 75 For MC v1.4.6)

165 posts in this topic

Host says he's still working on it. Being Ignored for the most part by host

Control is ours on sever and we be setting up world now will be running in 15 min have to MC edit!!!!!! Yeah helps to have russian contacts in MOB>>> MUHHHAAH...

So, zredwind and I joined and after about a minute got kicked by some error, and now neither of us can get on :(. any help with this would be appreciated

We cant play since fire pits dont work untill update 46E Please update for us!

My game crashes about 2 in 5 minutes after join this server.others servers works fine...

heres the log:

6 mods loadedOptifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C3Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152FML v2.2.78.153Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5	mod_SmartMoving : Available (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip)	mod_TFC_Core : Available (TFCraft-client-core-B2-Build46e.zip)	mod_UpdateManager : Available (TFCraft-client-core-B2-Build46e.zip)	mod_MinecraftForge : Available (minecraftforge-client-3.3.8.152.zip)	mod_ReiMinimap : Available ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.1.zip)	mod_InvTweaks : Available (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)	  Minecraft has crashed!		  ----------------------	Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 66c461fb --------Generated 23-07-2012 1:33Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1Java: 1.7.0_06-ea, Oracle CorporationVM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle CorporationLWJGL: 2.4.2OpenGL: Radeon X1600 Series version 2.1.8544 Release, ATI Technologies Inc.java.lang.NullPointerException	at TFC.Core.PacketHandler.onDisconnect(PacketHandler.java:39)	at forge.ForgeHooks.onDisconnect(ForgeHooks.java:153)	at lg.a(NetworkManager.java:312)	at adl.c(NetClientHandler.java:706)	at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onMissingMods(PacketHandlerClient.java:215)	at forge.PacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(PacketHandlerClient.java:46)	at forge.MessageManager.dispatchIncomingMessage(MessageManager.java:420)	at forge.ForgeHooksClient.onCustomPayload(ForgeHooksClient.java:620)	at adl.a(NetClientHandler.java:1170)	at ee.a(SourceFile:46)	at lg.b(NetworkManager.java:343)	at adl.b(NetClientHandler.java:71)	at ajy.a(SourceFile:45)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1572)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:822)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:750)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)--- END ERROR REPORT fc8b2c25 ----------

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

no one else is haveing that problem

it looks like your graphic card needs updated

mod_InvTweaks take it off

and you need PlayerAPI

Sounds like a mod problem my recomendation is to redo your entire bin just go in pull out your world saves and delete the rest then restart with a fresh minecraft making sure when you use the mods they are compatable with the server and that they are updated

Server went down, this brings back bad memories :/

and welcome back acdc

thanks :) any one got a temp TFC server we can all meet up on til this is resolved

i think we are gonna have to wait until Ren gets on, until then we just have to wait

And i dont even feel like playing cause all the work will be reset with build 47 :(

And i dont even feel like playing cause all the work will be reset with build 47 :(

ben if you cant handle the hiccups of tfc beta than TFC is not for you its beta until beta tfc is stable therrs going to be thing like map wipes and things that will bring down the server down thats what non stable things do even bioxx said in the link you click on to look for the server you can play on where you fond me Beta 2 Servers

Beta 2 is not entirely stable so do not complain to server admins about stuff not working.

ben if you cant handle the hiccups of tfc beta than TFC is not for you its beta until beta tfc is stable therrs going to be thing like map wipes and things that will bring down the server down thats what non stable things do even bioxx said in the link you click on to look for the server you can play on where you fond me Beta 2 Servers

Beta 2 is not entirely stable so do not complain to server admins about stuff not working.

Um im not getting pissed off im just letting people know why i wont be on till then :P Since the change log for 47 is up already i would assume that its coming out in the next few days so i dont really feel like building. If its like 10 days im fine but a few days just gets annoying to me. I would rather play Sing player.

Um im not getting pissed off im just letting people know why i wont be on till then :P Since the change log for 47 is up already i would assume that its coming out in the next few days so i dont really feel like building. If its like 10 days im fine but a few days just gets annoying to me. I would rather play Sing player.

ok sounds good

ok guys we are down atm sorting the Spawn we didnt keep any items descided to go with a full wipe due to the ores being given out didnt want anyone having an advantage on the update hope you all enjoy should be up soon :) also jsut to note if you try to join and all your client does is crash you need to update to forty seven if you havent already

Yay 47 is out :D Acdc, you want to team up and find a nice epic mountain range?