Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
renacyde

[Offline] LbpGaming Server 72 Slot Dedicated server no Lag (Beta Build 75 For MC v1.4.6)

165 posts in this topic

oh, wow. that sucks. Well i'll definitely be coming back once the server is up, i had a fun time killing Durza last night :P (still willing to give you that limonite back, if your interested, and we can continue on with no hard feelings :)) and i had an all around good time. i just hope i can find some ores in the new world...

also, what do you mean by "smart moving compatible" because if you mean its required to join the server i do not support the idea. When a server starts requiring auxiliary mods to just join you will get less people joining and it won't be as fun overall. Now, if you are saying that you would like smart moving as an optional mod that will work on the server but is not required to join, then i support your proposition fully.

smartmoving server shouldn't require client, although it's more trouble to install than it's worth. and you won't have the limonite when the world regens, but I'll be happy to live in peace and help you gather ores and smith and whatnot

oh yeah, forgot about the new map :P. But yeah, i'd like to get some allies rather than enemies. so if you want to join our team you're welcome to, you just need to have skype and a decent mic.

I have a sony headset, and my skype is the same name as here. I'll be on sometime after 9 EST, assuming the server is up by then

when will we be up im dieing here xD im scottish i plan to wait all night if i have to :L

tell the server host to get there thumbs out there arses and set up our server xD

The server might be ready but Rena is offline so we would need to wait. The server company may also have 50 other servers ahead of this one so be patient. In other words: GET THIS SERVER UP IM DYING HERE!!!!!

my server isnt hosted from my pc i pay for a dedicated host so you all dont have lag the place i payfor is laging on geting it up im so sorry trust me its pissing me off to

Ok he sez hes working on it now and yes i will be updating to 46d

Ok he sez hes working on it now and yes i will be updating to 46d

ETA?

Will you be using my seeds ?

yes ill use your seed i eta i dont know this guy is so slow

please give IP soon if you need help with building a spawn im a very good builder :)

would you guys care if i host it off my pc till this guy gets off his buttttt

hosting off your pc may cause more problems than its worth. But if you want to try, ill be there.

Submit a ticket and ask this guy again why its taking so long, remind him that its his fault this happened

This has Been fucking 24 hours, get on the phone with them! You should be getting a free month for this!

yeah, this is poor service to the max. if they screwed up they should make it their top priority to give you the best service possible. But, yeah, give 'em a call.

this is a me talking to my server they have no phone number

20:31:34Thank you for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

20:31:43Operator Support Assistant joined the chat

20:31:49Support Assistant: Hello! Welcome to WickedHost.net Live support! How may we help you today?

20:32:03why u egnoring me

20:32:12Support Assistant: I'm sorry?

20:32:37what is taking my server so long man

20:33:18Support Assistant: I'm currently transferring an old 8GB server to a dedicated server so there will be more free space for you

20:33:32Support Assistant: I will put you on there

20:33:41Support Assistant: You can get the same IP back too.

20:34:00ok how long till i can log on

20:34:17Support Assistant: 1hr max

20:34:58im im going to have more space

20:35:19Support Assistant: So do you mean?

20:35:41I'm currently transferring an old 8GB server to a dedicated server so there will be more free space for you

20:36:36?

20:36:48what does it mean

20:39:40you there

20:39:58Support Assistant: You are going to get your server really soon bro chill

20:40:02Support Assistant: In the next hour

20:40:08Support Assistant: With the same IP etc

20:40:33ok ill hold you to it

20:41:31Support Assistant: :)

20:41:36Support Assistant: No problem

20:42:12i just have people wanting to get on the server

its been 10 min i posted that right as i was taking to him last

its been 10 min i posted that right as i was taking to him last

Lol, sry, forgot about time differences xD

so is it up? Or are you still doing setup?