Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
renacyde

[Offline] LbpGaming Server 72 Slot Dedicated server no Lag (Beta Build 75 For MC v1.4.6)

165 posts in this topic

I've been playing on this server for a while now and it is fantastic. I just feel that maybe we should post some pics up of the towns people have created, mines and caverns people have discovered, and maybe some of the monuments that have been erected. I think it would be a great showcase and advertisement for this great server and maybe might attract some others here. Just a thought.

KInd of like what they are doing in the "Dig, Hiss, Boom!" thread, we've got legit builds that can compete on LBP

every thing build is legit in lbp except cross roades because its going to be are city im geting rid of old city because its mad of vanilla stone

i like what Dig,hiss,boom is doing, we should make a second thread, "The LBP Photo Blog". If we have a map wipe we could start it up then, or before that.

We should do it, we don't need a map wipe, we could show all the stuff people have done on LBP with the exception of the spawn area, oh and by the way Achartran, I made an addition to Maplestead, check it out sometime

I think Ren went around and took some pictures last night, I'm sure they'll be posted soon. As for your addition to Maplestead, it looks great!

You have me convinced im going to join up anyone need a prinny?

Check out our website and forums at lbpgameing.com !

I'm coming back on the server, it's just too good to leave. I only have $1.05 to donate, but I wish I had more. Best server I've ever played on. But I would really want lockable chests to be added.

sever down?

actually nevermind, I think its just me :/

Seems down for me, too.

This server will become tekkit soon, if anyone wants to play tfc on my server go to this topic:

Also it's good that your server has a rule against molesting people.

Got in with zero people on, appeared to have a map reset. >.<

I just found this mod. I am going to have to check out the server!

This Server has moved to tekkit. Without bukkit we couldn't deal with griefers. sorry, but you'll have to look elsewhere for a tfc server, there are plenty of good ones