Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
GHOzzD

Why not remove shitty vanilla mobs? And magic.

141 posts in this topic

I would say get a life, but I can't because I have like half of one .... I definitely had no life and was a metalhead bitch

I've got to say (as a metalhead myself) I don't agree with this at all. Folk were dicks to me in school, but I knew it was because they were childish and young. When we got older, I got much bigger and hit the gym, they grew up a bit and if they didn't they failed their classes or were expelled from the school for being dicks.

I don't doubt you were unhappy in school, but I do doubt that it was MtG or metal music that was causing it. If you want to achieve academically, you don't need to have specific interests or anything.. If something you are doing now is making you happy, I don't see how that is incompatible with the way you used to be. For example, I have gotten through any rough patches in my life with Powerlifting, it helps me focus and relax a bit, but that doesn't mean I don't still play video games, or read fantasy novels and generally be a total geek.

I have a life, it's a geeky one, and I'm proud of it !

On topic: Minecrafts sizing is way out of wack, but nothing can be done about that right now .. As far as the dragons go, I would love to have all those different kinds. LOVE. Unfortunately, I suspect that is quite low on the priorities :P

I've got to say (as a metalhead myself) I don't agree with this at all. Folk were dicks to me in school, but I knew it was because they were childish and young. When we got older, I got much bigger and hit the gym, they grew up a bit and if they didn't they failed their classes or were expelled from the school for being dicks.

I don't doubt you were unhappy in school, but I do doubt that it was MtG or metal music that was causing it. If you want to achieve academically, you don't need to have specific interests or anything.. If something you are doing now is making you happy, I don't see how that is incompatible with the way you used to be. For example, I have gotten through any rough patches in my life with Powerlifting, it helps me focus and relax a bit, but that doesn't mean I don't still play video games, or read fantasy novels and generally be a total geek.

I have a life, it's a geeky one, and I'm proud of it !

On topic: Minecrafts sizing is way out of wack, but nothing can be done about that right now .. As far as the dragons go, I would love to have all those different kinds. LOVE. Unfortunately, I suspect that is quite low on the priorities :P

I did not call metalheads bitches, I called myself one. I was being the bitch, that's why I was unhappy, couldn't man up. Now I mentioned I was a metalhead because I really loved soad, I don't really listen to any of that though, I do still like soad though. I feel the darker music really didn't help with my situation. Something I have now, that I didn't have then is friends, I would man up to even speak to a guy, although I was hated on by a few people, now those same people approach me and say "Hey, whats up". Don't know what changed, do I care, no. As long as I get along with people. I can't call myself a nerd anymore (it's a bit personal now), like you, I am working out. I get a lot of positive feedback now. And although I refuse to call myself a nerd, I play video games and work on computers, but that's about all I do. I couldn't tell if I offended you with metalhead bitch, if I did, sorry ^ eplanation :).

I would like to sit down sometime soon and find out some measurements for the game. This way I can modify player size and all mob size. I suffer from terrible depth perception so irl I still feel 5'2", I'm about 6'1", so yeah a big hump to get over there that may be part of the problem. Do't worry Dunk I think I can code this on my own, maybe it will go somewhere, maybe not.

I did not call metalheads bitches, I called myself one. I was being the bitch, that's why I was unhappy, couldn't man up. Now I mentioned I was a metalhead because I really loved soad, I don't really listen to any of that though, I do still like soad though. I feel the darker music really didn't help with my situation. Something I have now, that I didn't have then is friends, I would man up to even speak to a guy, although I was hated on by a few people, now those same people approach me and say "Hey, whats up". Don't know what changed, do I care, no. As long as I get along with people. I can't call myself a nerd anymore (it's a bit personal now), like you, I am working out. I get a lot of positive feedback now. And although I refuse to call myself a nerd, I play video games and work on computers, but that's about all I do. I couldn't tell if I offended you with metalhead bitch, if I did, sorry ^ eplanation :).

I would like to sit down sometime soon and find out some measurements for the game. This way I can modify player size and all mob size. I suffer from terrible depth perception so irl I still feel 5'2", I'm about 6'1", so yeah a big hump to get over there that may be part of the problem. Do't worry Dunk I think I can code this on my own, maybe it will go somewhere, maybe not.

We don't want to change the players size.

(as a metalhead myself)

Wait... you are a metalhead? O.o for some reason i always imagined you like... like...

Posted Image

^

|

Yeah, like that guy .__.

Also...

TFC Forums

Teaching you how to deal with your personal problems

Just had to do that :P

Lol, Anyways, Points

-Minecraft's sizes suck, we all know it, but physical computing limitations, and this being a game, kind of limit that. and the player size won't be changed, this is minecraft.

-Metalheads, and Mtg players do not suffer for it in school ( i sure as hell didn't i got tons of friends from the weird music i listen to, and mtg)

To the thread! Honestly, i think much of what could be discussed here has been, but that may just be me.

-snip-

You are about to experience a great privilege for this is me:

Posted Image

No really, that is me at a costume party dressed as William Wallace :P .. I was a bit fucked when this was taken, unfortunately, it was the only picture I had to hand :P

.............PAHAHAHAHAA

.... Sorry, i had to, that costume looks brilliant by the way XD

:3

=3

=>

*bursts out laughing*

... Sorry, I'm good now.

You are about to experience a great privilege for this is me:

%20https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CZw3fcDOx_k/UCvf51ngM8I/AAAAAAAAAJE/UmVVBRqWI9k/s478/me.jpg%20

No really, that is me at a costume party dressed as William Wallace :P .. I was a bit fucked when this was taken, unfortunately, it was the only picture I had to hand :P

LOL. Nice picture :P now i won't be able to play AoE2 without thinking in that photo...

And i don't really see much left to discuss here, so... :

.............PAHAHAHAHAA

.... Sorry, i had to, that costume looks brilliant by the way XD

:3

=3

=>

*bursts out laughing*

... Sorry, I'm good now.

LOL. Nice picture :P now i won't be able to play AoE2 without thinking in that photo...

And i don't really see much left to discuss here, so... :

I'm deeply emotionally .. wait .. who am I kidding, the costume is hilarious, as is the picture :L :L :)

2) I curse like a sailor, and if that's the worst you hear from me consider yourself lucky

Cursing is fine. Cursing directed at other players is not and just makes you look like a child that has a limited vocabulary and impulse control.

Do you KNOW anyone with a tame jaguar? We're not going to do things because you think it would be cool.

*cough*

Thread de-railed .. Boo-Ya !

Actually .. The thread has been derailed for some time :L

Cursing is fine. Cursing directed at other players is not and just makes you look like a child that has a limited vocabulary and impulse control.

*cough*

I think eternal knows that just as well anyone else, maybe more so. Remember, we don't call each other immature on these forums.

And that's not a jaguar. I know what a stupid bengal is.

We don't want to change the players size.

I'm just saying. If I even do it, it depends on what I do that will decide whether I even speak of it.

Guys, it's nice idea of evil-biomes or graveyard. Good way to leave this mobs as it is, and not bother me or another people who don't like def. mobs. I just wont go there like Nether and End. SHIT DATS AWESOME

Oh, i just downloaded minecraft alpha 1.1.2_01 and understood why i was afraid of night. It freakin hard to have fight even with 1 skeleton, dont want to speak about more.