Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warfighter67

[x64] Weylin's Texturepack! [WIP] V2.0 11/2/2012

20 posts in this topic

Hello! I've made a 64 res texturepack for TFC. Currently it is a work in progress and not everything is done. You can find a progress report at the bottom of this post.

Here is a slideshow of screenshots:

https://www.dropbox....21vz/XGju2lnpSG

This is NOT a full texturepack and only contains blocks, and later, items, added by TFC.

This texturepack was inspired from Misa's x64 texturepack and they work together very well. I also used some of her textures for my own references to work from. I did get permission from her. I also, by request, used and modified, with permission, Dannyboy's tool textures.

Since I can't release her pack myself, I'll provide a link to her wonderful work: http://www.minecraft...ated-13jul2012/

Her texture pack is imo one of the best out there. She really shows you don't need crazy high resolution to make decent texture packs.

Installation:

Put the contents of the zip folder into your Misa (or other texturepack) zip. If done correctly, there should now be a folder named "bioxx" inside your texturepack folder.

Note that as with all HD packs, optifine is highly recommended. Even though forge supports up to 128x textures, optifine is still much better. Warning: TFC may act a little odd with Optifine

Alternatively, you can replace the bioxx folder in your minecraft.jar, but it's usually better to do it the first way.

Tell me how you like it and some improvements! This one will attempt to stay updated to the latest version.

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.c...lins_TFC_64.zip

Changelog:

7/25: Version 1.0 Initial release.

7/26: Version 1.1 Fixed multiple tiling issues and stone color issues. Also slightly recolored some of the stones.

7/27: Version 1.2 Added probably the only thing I will do to ores. HOTFIX: Smoothed ores. Untested so might have minor tiling issues.

7/27: Version 1.3 Fixed ore tiling and smoothed edges. See slideshow for new ore screenshots.

7/27: Version 1.4 Got Misa's permission for tools. Also used and modified some of Dannyboy's textures (so far only hammer and knife). Also made new ingots.

11/2: version 2.0 Compatible with build 60, new sand.

Progress:

Blocks: 60%

Ores: 100%

Items: 10%

armor: 0% May not do armor unless frequent request

tools: 30%%

weapons: 5% - New sword textures wanted.

Mobs: 0%

More pictures (some may have unreleased content as teasers):

Posted Image

Posted Image

i like it wish it had ores and items. maybe the armor(i have yet to see it made) and the tools :P

I've started work on tools and weapons. I'm just waiting for permission from Misa again.

It's beautiful :o

Nice work! I am using it now!

Uh! nice work on the logs man :D

Nice. Looks like oak planks won't render on mine, though. It just x-rays the chunk.

Nice. Looks like oak planks won't render on mine, though. It just x-rays the chunk.

It's a problem with Misa's connected textures. Just turn off connected textures for now until I get around to adding support for it.

Hello! I've made a 64 res texturepack for TFC.

Just a quick querry, since it seems that we might not have optifine support in the future, would you consider making this pack 32res compatible so that one might use it?

Just a quick querry, since it seems that we might not have optifine support in the future, would you consider making this pack 32res compatible so that one might use it?

Forge now has built-in support for 128x texture packs. I haven't used anything fancy yet like connected textures so it should be fine without optifine.

Hmm, I'll try to update it with the new sands tonight. School makes me very busy, so sorry it took so long.

If anyone would like to aid in keeping this pack updated, feel free to PM me.

I've updated it to work with TFC build 60. If anyone notices something off, or really wants me to do something specific, reply here!

Can you do different patterns for stone blocks, not just colours?

Hnnnnnng

gimmie gimmie gimmie

Also yes, variations on stone patterns would be nice, especially for all of the gray blocks.

Can you do different patterns for stone blocks, not just colours?

Hnnnnnng

gimmie gimmie gimmie

Also yes, variations on stone patterns would be nice, especially for all of the gray blocks.

Variations are definitely considered. They will probably take a long time since I'm not exactly an artist.

Also if anyone good at textures would like to help me keep this pack to date and work on items, that would be a big thank-you!

You could probably do most of the TFC items by pasting Misa's items and removing/adding small parts to them, as well as color adjustments. (e.g. pro-pick just chop off half of a normal pick)

I just wanted to say........Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! This is my most favorites texture pack E-V-E-R and I was totally blown away when I discovered today that you had made an update for TFC, my most favorites Minecraft Mod!! So, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

This is a very nice looking texture pack. Keep it up!

Since build 61, with doors now for all wood types, when you create a door, it's invisible. Any plans for fixing this?

Everything else seems to be great!

Still loving it. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0