Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Basic PVP TFC server No white list 20 slot

- - - - - pvp SMP

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
I started this server to escape griefers and thieves who have ruined my experience on other servers. Its hosted on a dedicated machine, with very low latency. Ill keep the server up to date with the TFC builds as they are released. That may or may not require map resets, but in my experience is typically best to reset the map, so I would expect it.

I dont have much by way of rules, but the obvious ones of course:

No stealing
No griefing
Be respectful
immature and generally rude people are not welcome.

As a side note, and per request of the players on the server, THIS IS NOT A RAIDING SERVER!! I consider raiding stealing. If you want to protect your land and kill people who tresspass, thats fine, along with arranged PVP matches, or PVP out in the wilderness. Spawn killing, raiding, and so on is inappropriate. All I really want to see, is a generally nice atmosphere where people have the OPTION to PVP, and dont have to worry about roving bands of raiders, and people who steal everything they have because they suck at TFC. I havent really had any issues with this so far (my ban list consists of two people who hack), and for that im thankful, but in light of some confusion on the server, I thought I would elaborate a bit on what I mean by No stealing and No griefing.

Currently my wife and I am the only admins (mwolfert, Sarahrah89) but ill create an admin class and add people over time.

There will be no appeals to bans. If you piss me or my wife off, or violate the rules you will be banned with zero chance of getting unbanned.

At some point I think I may white list this server, but for now it will remain open for anyone who wants to join.

The server will be available 24/7 barring any catastrophies.

Server IP:

Mods:
TFC
smart moving

(willing to add more on popular request)

Build:

Configs:
year length is set to 276, the rest is default.

12/27/12
Updated the server to 73

My wife decided she would like to try TFC, so in light of this im bringing the server back online, default port this time. Should be 24/7. I dont plan on resetting the map come build 67, I may wait a few days to see if any minor builds are released though. Same rules and whatnot :D enjoy!

mclovingsfilms1

mclovingsfilms1

Wood Cutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
do you need a smith ;3 :ph34r: or builder? :D
need a sword? here I can make another.

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
lol there are a few other people playing on the server, but it seems like most everyone is trying it out solo. Im not looking for a partner, but neighbors are cool :P

Yakkro

Yakkro

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I think I will try it out. This will be my first time playing SMP with TFcraft if you see iizorro thats me. :D
Posted Image

DarkRider664

DarkRider664

Freshly Spawned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Till a friend of mine gets done with a bit of PC hardware work and gets his own small server running, I'll hop on and try and get some experience of the mod under my belt. So if you see a DarkRider ingame, then you'll know it's me heh.

xSyptos

xSyptos

Freshly Spawned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i would like to try it if someone can send me a jar file updated on accident

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
Giving this a bump seeing as how I brought it back online and all :P

Jerigord

Jerigord

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationTexas, United States
I'm not able to connect. Is it running at the moment?

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
yeah its running, It appears as though my isp changed my ip, thanks for letting me know! I updated the post with the correct IP

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY, USA
woot just got on Hi everyone or anyone lolz

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
added smart moving :D

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
cant fint any fixes for bloomery crashes :-(

Lotanis

Lotanis

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
hi ppl! I am new to the server and was wondering why not put in build 69 it seems like it would right the bloomery problem... this was taken from tfc change log...

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed tessellator color bug with the food prep block.
  • Seeds should no longer be white squares.This bug doesn’t appear on my debug setup so I never know whats rendering wrong.
  • Fixed several other white texture bugs.
  • The bloomery should no longer cause a client crash by trying to send a server packet when activated in SMP.
  • Cactus should now ACTUALLY spawn.
just tought id put this out here as a suggestion.... see you inside!

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
yea im hopeen we update to 69 soon

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
Sorry bout the wait got rather busy with work and whatnot, and vastly overestimated the amount of effort required :P.

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
sweet thank you soooo much

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
lol

industrialbass

industrialbass

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
noooo its still down

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
I brought it back up, we moved a ton of stuff around while I was bulding my new pc and rebuilding sarahs. Sorry about the inconvience

MDub

MDub

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
@ dimix69 I banned you. Sorry man, but twice in a row you logged in and the server crashed hard from whatever it was youre doing. The first time it was you and another person, the second time it was only you on the server. So its pretty obvious youre dicking around somehow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, SMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users