Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MDub

[Offline] Basic PVP TFC server No white list 20 slot

36 posts in this topic

I started this server to escape griefers and thieves who have ruined my experience on other servers. Its hosted on a dedicated machine, with very low latency. Ill keep the server up to date with the TFC builds as they are released. That may or may not require map resets, but in my experience is typically best to reset the map, so I would expect it.

I dont have much by way of rules, but the obvious ones of course:

No stealing

No griefing

Be respectful

immature and generally rude people are not welcome.

As a side note, and per request of the players on the server, THIS IS NOT A RAIDING SERVER!! I consider raiding stealing. If you want to protect your land and kill people who tresspass, thats fine, along with arranged PVP matches, or PVP out in the wilderness. Spawn killing, raiding, and so on is inappropriate. All I really want to see, is a generally nice atmosphere where people have the OPTION to PVP, and dont have to worry about roving bands of raiders, and people who steal everything they have because they suck at TFC. I havent really had any issues with this so far (my ban list consists of two people who hack), and for that im thankful, but in light of some confusion on the server, I thought I would elaborate a bit on what I mean by No stealing and No griefing.

Currently my wife and I am the only admins (mwolfert, Sarahrah89) but ill create an admin class and add people over time.

There will be no appeals to bans. If you piss me or my wife off, or violate the rules you will be banned with zero chance of getting unbanned.

At some point I think I may white list this server, but for now it will remain open for anyone who wants to join.

The server will be available 24/7 barring any catastrophies.

Server IP:

Mods:

TFC

smart moving

(willing to add more on popular request)

Build:

Configs:

year length is set to 276, the rest is default.

12/27/12

Updated the server to 73

My wife decided she would like to try TFC, so in light of this im bringing the server back online, default port this time. Should be 24/7. I dont plan on resetting the map come build 67, I may wait a few days to see if any minor builds are released though. Same rules and whatnot :D enjoy!

lol there are a few other people playing on the server, but it seems like most everyone is trying it out solo. Im not looking for a partner, but neighbors are cool :P

I think I will try it out. This will be my first time playing SMP with TFcraft if you see iizorro thats me. :D

Till a friend of mine gets done with a bit of PC hardware work and gets his own small server running, I'll hop on and try and get some experience of the mod under my belt. So if you see a DarkRider ingame, then you'll know it's me heh.

i would like to try it if someone can send me a jar file updated on accident

Giving this a bump seeing as how I brought it back online and all :P

I'm not able to connect. Is it running at the moment?

yeah its running, It appears as though my isp changed my ip, thanks for letting me know! I updated the post with the correct IP

added smart moving :D

hi ppl! I am new to the server and was wondering why not put in build 69 it seems like it would right the bloomery problem... this was taken from tfc change log...

Bug Fixes

• Fixed tessellator color bug with the food prep block.
  • Seeds should no longer be white squares.This bug doesn’t appear on my debug setup so I never know whats rendering wrong.
  • Fixed several other white texture bugs.
  • The bloomery should no longer cause a client crash by trying to send a server packet when activated in SMP.
  • Cactus should now ACTUALLY spawn.
just tought id put this out here as a suggestion.... see you inside!

Sorry bout the wait got rather busy with work and whatnot, and vastly overestimated the amount of effort required :P.

I brought it back up, we moved a ton of stuff around while I was bulding my new pc and rebuilding sarahs. Sorry about the inconvience

@ dimix69 I banned you. Sorry man, but twice in a row you logged in and the server crashed hard from whatever it was youre doing. The first time it was you and another person, the second time it was only you on the server. So its pretty obvious youre dicking around somehow.

I was just cooking 16 copper nuggets in IndustrialBass's bloomery...

hasnt crashed since....

I only logged in once on your server,nor know the banned fella but you should look at this topic http://terrafirmacra...our-bugs-below/

its known bug that kills the server." -In B69 SMP, smelted metal that gets cold in a bloomery will crash the server when accessed and will require the bloomery to be broken and rebuilt."

Maybe he was the unlucky guy..

also if u leave the chunk while bloomery is working u lose all ur ore