Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
uoheinrich

Heinrich's Guide to Surviving in Terrafirmacraft <<Oh Noes! He's back!>>

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I know I'm recent to the forums and to TFC but I can't seem to find anyone's videos that are extremely helpful to newbies when they play TerraFirmaCraft. I watched the Spotters Guide but I didn't know that rocks were being used to create tools until way later on in the series. So in order to help newbies and answer any questions that they might need (and to also lower the traffic on redundant posts on the forums) I'm doing this new survivors guide. I've really enjoyed this mod and can't think of any reason to help the community out even more. So here we go, going to put up three videos today to start the series off and I'll have the links in the forum post below so if people don't want to browse youtube they can come here and just click the link. Hope you enjoy and here's to a wonderful start!

Status updates are the last post in the forum! (Usually)

Season 1:

Ep. 1 The First Night

Ep. 2 The Next Steps

Ep. 3 A New Beginning

Ep. 4 The Magic of Chisels

Ep. 5 Bringing Down the Hammer 1

Ep. 6 Bringing Down the Hammer 2

Ep. 7 Mining Techniques 1

Season 2:

Ep. 1 The Dangerous Road Ahead

Ep. 2 Maintaining Survival

Ep. 3 Making Charcoal

Ep. 4 Building the Forge

Ep. 5 Working the Forge

All videos available on my youtube channel linked here: http://www.youtube.c...la?feature=mhee

Awesome man :)

There is also some outdated information and stuff that is floating around because of the age of some of the videos for new players, so it's good that way :)

Hmm... says video unavailable due to processing, i will check back tomorrow.

Seems to be the actual video to me Heinrich.

Sorry about that it is done now. And I want it to just link to the youtube page so that its not embedding and causing bandwith issues.

Two hours until the next video is up and available for viewing! Need some help in compressing videos for faster upload times. If someone could help me out.

Ok guys with build 49 out I'm gonna reset my tutorial world since we have new world and terrain generation. I think it will be extremely relevant to help newbies out with this so I will come back with episode 3, and expect it to be a long one!

Awesome Heinrich, this will really help new players to the mod!

Just so you all know there are more episodes on the way! I'm just waiting for the 1.3.2 build of TFC to stabilize before continuing. Don't want to deal with too many bugs and what not.

We're getting close to a stable build! I hope its done by the end of the week. In the meantime might do some server play.

Good news guys Episode 3 is being uploaded tonight and Episodes 4 and 5 will be up tomorrow! Woo! Here's to 49J!

I don't think this will work, because I never posted a video, but try writing the link between [ url ] and [/ url ]. It should give you an url in place of the video. Try it and if it doesn't work, I don't know...Of course write it without the spaces.

Ok guys had a hiccup when uploading to youtube. Its not playing my voice so unfortunately all those episodes are deleted. Its ok though cause I'm reuploading them and by tomorrow afternoon you should have 4 episodes to watch!

Awesome letsplay man :) Keep it up these noobs need all the help they can get .

Thanks Watsaru, I appreciate the support. Also episodes3 and 4 our out with episode 5, 6, and 7 being uploaded by tonight. Considering it takes me 3 hours to upload 1 video I think its ridiculous.

Hey guys obligatory bump post with knowledge of a massive update! Check the first post as always.

Hey guys thanks for the support you've given me! We're already up to 7 episodes! Lets go for a whopping 20 shall we?

I've been asking about mining techniques around the server. there are some goo ideas out there. Tell you more when we talk next. Great series keep it up!!

Hey guys I know its been awhile but real life is a pain and with California gas prices at almost $5.00 a gallon I've been bike riding more so I've had less time to do youtube videos for TFC. I'm working on them a little at a time trying to hash things out and get it right and not rush it like the last few I've done. But I know you all are getting restless. Just so you know. I have two new series. 1 of which will involve TFC servers and another regarding Hardcore. So be on the look out. Once again thanks for the support and have fun with this great mod!

Hey guys! We're back! For a status update please read the first post! Thanks for watching and glad to be back in the community again!

Hello everyone, sorry for not posting any video's recently, been helping the Mrs. make her own youtube and then getting knocked to the ground with this nasty illness. . . Rest assured! You will have five episodes to watch this week! Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Alright guys! It's been a long while since the last time I did a TFC Video, or any video for that instance! It's time I make a comeback, this time the channel will have more than -just- Terrafirmacraft, but other mods as well and another game. There is a video up on the channel explaining it all! http://www.youtube.com/user/ProductionsValhalla