Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Scooterdanny

Everyone needs to Go to this kickstarter

10 posts in this topic

Given that it's you, Scooty, I'll click the link. Let's see what we see...

EDIT: Wow. This looks amazing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Holy crap, asteroid-based weaponry :D. I can't think of anything more (feasible, and) satisfying in an RTS game, than winning with a meteor strike :lol:.

(Without worrying about feasibility, I'd just trow their planet into the sun :P, planet-mounted thrusters Ftw)

Looks really cool. Though I don't like RTS games. but hey if I'm bored i guess id check it out.

Hey man, you get it for 20 dollars now, you could play with me later :) I put down 95 bucks to get Alpha access.

I have seen the interview our favorite british overlord, TotalBiscuit, took with the developers of the game.

Looks promising.

So I clicked the link, thought the 44k was the amount raised and no option to put a pledge in and assumed it had failed.

no, they got 2.2 million, and apparently I missed out by 10 hours!

So I clicked the link, thought the 44k was the amount raised and no option to put a pledge in and assumed it had failed.

no, they got 2.2 million, and apparently I missed out by 10 hours!

You can still pledge via paypal, and still get all the benefits, i would hurry though, i think it ends sunday.

and lol i saw TB's video shortly after pledging 135 dollars.

You can still pledge via paypal, and still get all the benefits, i would hurry though, i think it ends sunday.

and lol i saw TB's video shortly after pledging 135 dollars.

and of course I get my subscription update to this on Tuesday.

Subscriptions are useless on this forum.

wow that is awesome!! wth we want 900,000 hmm lets give them 2.2 million lol.. hope this game kicks some serious ass