Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kreicus

[x64] H3D Texture 5.1.2 [TFC Build 0.79.15] (Updated 01-13-15)

113 posts in this topic

x64 Version!

Still unfinished but most of the landscape items are done, give it a try!

kreicus those art textures are really nice :P nice idea

Yeeeeh :D Kreiticus updated the x64 texture pack!!! Awesome, he also made some mobs and they look nice :) I suggest you guys to try this awesome texture pack. It's the one that I'm using right now.

Note: The x64 version is more updated than the x128 version that Krei will continue later :)

In before people realize i forgot to upload the latest x64 file (Its uploaded now :D)

All mobs are done in the x64, let me know what ya think :D

All mobs are done in the x64, let me know what ya think :D

Nom nom nom :3...Good, you surprised me again!

Updated the x64 again, 8/13 Armors are completed now.

\o/

Updated the x64 and removed the x128

Connected Texture Support added, all GUI added. New screenshots comming soon

Damn, good, really good. You completed everything :D

Updated the x64 and removed the x128

Connected Texture Support added, all GUI added. New screenshots comming soon

Where is those screenies?

Big Update!

Smoothed over everything and made a few tweak here and there. Also added more pictures for the x64 version (which is now going to be the only version).

Enjoy! :D

Thanks for the reminder :)

Where is those screenies?

Also new smooth grass,...the dotted one was too annoying on the eyes.

Fixed missing indicator on anvil GUI

Oops

Thanks ECC

glad to point out your fail and laugh cruelly Kreicus!

/downloads again

can you do the textures for Simply Horses?(and maybe... just maybe, some of CustomNPCs?)

one selling point of this: Player skins DO NOT break the feel of the world. 16x items feel only mildly out of place and can mostly be overlooked. No other texturepack I have used before has let me feel at home doing mix n match.

woah the clay dirt looks awesome man

Many things are smoother than before, it looks better. Compliments :D

I really like the style of this texture pack. Very nice.

I added in a download for a 1.5.1 Build 76 texture pack. Apparently with the 1.5 changes to texture packs, and the sheer amount of textures required for TFC things can become really choppy on slower computers. I'm working on fixing this and possible going down again to x32 resolution instead. Will update soon.

You can usually speed up performance with Optifine, regarding textures.

hmm, I'll try that out, thanks for the heads up,....I use optifine often but sometimes forget it does that too heh

your anvil textures seem to have the wrong #'s (wrong metal colors)

your anvil textures seem to have the wrong #'s (wrong metal colors)

During the creation of an anvil, variations in color may occur.1

1. I fixed it, it wasnt my fault i swears it!

hey kreicus does the barrel texture work fine for you? my faithful 32x version one doesnt seem to get the textured gray strip thing

hey kreicus does the barrel texture work fine for you? my faithful 32x version one doesnt seem to get the textured gray strip thing

texturesblockswoodBarrelHoop.png

This is the file for the gray strip. If you're still using the original PNG file that had all the barrels in it, thats no longer used. All the barrels use the wood plank texture now and this hoop is added on. You should be able to get the file in the TFC download in the above folder. Hope this helps! :)

oh nice thanks man havnt seen that png :D

Updated the TP, fixed some alignment issues with some GUI's. However, the Metallurgy, and Scribing table are very offset. Unfortunately this is an issue with TFC itself, I modified my TP to make it a little better looking then Vanilla, but that's the best I can do till it's fixed.