Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kreicus

[x64] H3D Texture 5.1.2 [TFC Build 0.79.15] (Updated 01-13-15)

113 posts in this topic

Updated the TP, I redid all the GUI's slightly. I removed a lot of the spindly little bars connecting everything and made the panels around the item boxes larger and connected. I think it looks much better, it was the look I was going for in the beginning.

-Thanks!

So, another update. Had to fix a few things, apparently the toolheads for propick and pick were off by one so they all looked like a different metal, fixed!

Also, the paintings were saved wrong and looked horrible, so, also fixed!

Let me know any other errors you see.

Thanks again!

Small update, added in the Zombie Villager, the Ink Sac, and Tweaked the Tree Wood textures slightly.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this texture pack. I was wondering if you had plans on making a version for vanilla minecraft or even a Feed the Beast texture pack in the future. Its just a thought anyways keep up the good work.

Updated!

Changed the planks around a bit and added connected textures for those as well as glass panes and random grass heights. Glass blocks dont render well with Optifines CTM so didnt include those.

Thanks!

Got here by GenerikB, really nice looking texturepack, downloading it now, is there a standard Minecraft version of it as well, or is it just for TFC?

UPDATE:

I fixed the ice blocks...

ALSO. New Leaf Textures, I tried to make them more representative to the actual leaves these trees have for better identification within the TFC World. Please let me know what you think,..I can always revert to the old ones.

Got here by GenerikB, really nice looking texturepack, downloading it now, is there a standard Minecraft version of it as well, or is it just for TFC?

Hi. Thanks.

This is only for TFC. Though I suppose I could make a vanilla one just as well. I never really thought of doing this as there are already a number similar to mine. But I've gotten a number of requests now, so maybe I will in the future.

Amazing texture pack! Well, build 77 has been out for a few minutes now so i figured i'd ask if you plan on updating soon? :)

He's working on it. 1.6 screwed more stuff up with texture packs.

Updated to 0.77.9 !!

Everything should work ok, probably a few things I'll have to tweak here and there.  I know the general animated textures still work, unsure about the CTM textures.

Updated to 0.77.9 !!

Awesome!! Thank you so much Kreicus. Been waiting for this. I've seen a lot of texture packs in the same vein as this for vanilla, but there's something about this one in particular that stands out somehow. Only way to play TFC!

...I noticed one tiny little mistake, the fishing rod textures are switched for when you cast the line. When you're just walking around holding the rod the hook and line aren't visible but when you cast the line you can see the hook and line both on the rod and in the water. Just need to swap the textures around. Pack looks great though.

I'm just here to see the progress of my great great Kreicus! I am still amazed by your choice of making a 3D like texture pack! :D

UPDATED!! Woo

Now supporting addon mods, if you want any other mods added to this texture pack, let me know.

See main post for which mods.

Best TP for TFC your good Kreicus keep up the work man 

The mod textures are amazing! Great to see add-ons for TFC getting some support. The rope anchor for extrafirma doesn't seem to be textured though. Oh, and the fishing rod textures still need to be swapped:)

The mod textures are amazing! Great to see add-ons for TFC getting some support. The rope anchor for extrafirma doesn't seem to be textured though. Oh, and the fishing rod textures still need to be swapped:)

he might have added more since i downloaded it, i'll redownload and see what i missed, thanks for the info and comments :D

he might have added more since i downloaded it, i'll redownload and see what i missed, thanks for the info and comments :D

Thanks for the ExtraFirma texture update! Everything looks great. Forgot to swap the fishing rod textures again though. :P

This is what it currently looks like when you cast the rod...

Posted Image

And this is the current uncasted, walking around texture...

Posted Image

Thanks ate0ate.  I stealth updated it so either rename them of download it again.  Thanks for the info ! :D

The leather water sac mod has updated and added a couple new textures. It'd be really awesome if you could work your magic on em when you get a chance... :D 

I was surprised that the update actually added new textures, so i figured I'd give you a heads up. Thanks Kreicus!

The leather water sac mod has updated and added a couple new textures. It'd be really awesome if you could work your magic on em when you get a chance... :D

I was surprised that the update actually added new textures, so i figured I'd give you a heads up. Thanks Kreicus!

You keep me on my toes ate0ate :)

Updated for those new textures,...also added in the vanilla fern texture to my random grass textures, for a little variety.

Hello, I noticed in your post you said to let you know if anything was missing. I found quite a few things missing and you should really get them done! I like this texture pack a lot but when it is not complete it kinda sucks. First off, in 1.6.2 the torch texture file was changed from torch to torch_on. Therefore the torch texture doesnt work. Second you are missing particles like the torch flame is vanilla. Thirdly, there is no flint texture. I so far this is what I have noticed but Im pretty sure there are more things. Honestly if you wanna create a complete pack then you should make textures for vanilla minecraft like all of it and this way you know nothing will be missing.

Edit: I also found that lilypads have no texture. Gonna just keep adding to the list as I find them.

List:

Torches (are there but wrong name)

Flint

LilyPads

Particles/Effects (ie Fire, Torch Flames, etc.)

Thanks,

Zodsmar

P.s. Otherwise great pack!

Zodsmar,

Thanks for the information, I'll get on fixing those issues, and you're right, I should finally make this fully vanilla compatible.  I think the majority of the issues you mentioned are due to Mojang simply changing ALL OF THE TEXTURE NAMES for no apparent reason other that to mess with me.  So, keep an eye out, I'll be fixing this soon.

Zodsmar,

Thanks for the information, I'll get on fixing those issues, and you're right, I should finally make this fully vanilla compatible.  I think the majority of the issues you mentioned are due to Mojang simply changing ALL OF THE TEXTURE NAMES for no apparent reason other that to mess with me.  So, keep an eye out, I'll be fixing this soon.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! The original reason I asked you to fix these issues is because I make youtube video's and I am starting my new lp of terrafirma and well I like vanilla textures they feel to bla to me. I was on the forums and this was the only pack basically done so I decide to use. BTW this is a fantastic pack. For the record my name on youtube is Zodsmar so just look me up. Otherwise I look forward to the update and cant wait.

Thanks,

Zodsmar

Updated the download, fixed the few issues that Zodsmar talked about.  The torch, flint, lilypad.  I didnt fix the particles because i wasnt planning on doing anything with them, though i might, but ill have to do it to all the particle effects.  Just not sure what to do because my theme is a 3dish gritty style that may not look good on 'flames' and smoke and such.