Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
themaddog1998

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

HELP ME PLZ, I have installed the latest forge and the latest player api and installed TFCraft-universal-core beta 2 build 50b on a fresh 1.3.2 .minecraft and i open minecraft forge modloader says everything is fine then after the mojang screen i just get a black screen PLZ HELP ME FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ, I have installed the latest forge and the latest player api and installed TFCraft-universal-core beta 2 build 50b on a fresh 1.3.2 .minecraft and i open minecraft forge modloader says everything is fine then after the mojang screen i just get a black screen PLZ HELP ME FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

You must delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft jar, because modloader has issues if that folder is present.

Also try deleting the config folder in your Minecraft directory, if deleting the META-INF alone does not work (I was having this problem with 49i).

yes i have deleted meta-inf and it still dosent work. also deleting the config folder did nothing to help it.

Installing this mod is very easy. To start off I suggest starting with a fresh version of Minecraft, delete your .minecraft folder and relaunch the game to restore a fresh unmodded version of minecraft.

After that get the three(3) files required from the download page of the website. (http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/download/)

Once you have all the three(3) files go to your .minecraft folder, open the "bin" folder and you will find a file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar"

Right click minecraft.jar and open it with Winrar (Open With -> WinRar)

Now you will go to the three files we just downloaded and you open Forge-Universal with Winrar, once you open this file just select all the files with your mouse or by pressing Ctrl+A and then drag all these files in the minecraft.jar that you opened with Winrar.

Repeat this drag and drop process with PlayerAPI and the TerraFirmaCraft mod.

Installing this mod is very easy. To start off I suggest starting with a fresh version of Minecraft, delete your .minecraft folder and relaunch the game to restore a fresh unmodded version of minecraft.

After that get the three(3) files required from the download page of the website. (http://www.terrafirm...t.com/download/)

Once you have all the three(3) files go to your .minecraft folder, open the "bin" folder and you will find a file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar"

Right click minecraft.jar and open it with Winrar (Open With -> WinRar)

Now you will go to the three files we just downloaded and you open Forge-Universal with Winrar, once you open this file just select all the files with your mouse or by pressing Ctrl+A and then drag all these files in the minecraft.jar that you opened with Winrar.

Repeat this drag and drop process with PlayerAPI and the TerraFirmaCraft mod.

thankyou for your input but myself being a fairly experienced modder have followed all these steps several times yet it still dosent work.

Well you either aren't doing it the way I said in my previous post or your computer might not be very performant, therefor increasing the game loading time. Creating a new world with this mod installed takes noticeably longer than creating a world without any mods installed.

Also ModLoader isn't necessary for this mod to work, like I said in the first sentence you should start a fresh minecraft version by deleting .minecraft and relaunching the game to restore it.

If you want to keep a backup of the minecraft you have now just copy the .minecraft somewhere else and then delete the one in the %appdata% and then relaunch, and whenever you want to swap just repeat the process.

I only use 4 mods, the three that are required to play this mod and Rei's minimap.

If it still wont work and nobody here can offer you better support I suggest trying the minecraft forums.

You should also follow the instructions of this thread to help the developer see what your problem is.

TFC universal goes into the mods folder not into the jar.

Does the game load correctly if just forge and Player API are installed?

If yes => add TFC into the mod folder and start again.

It works by extracting it into the minecraft.jar too.

that is correct foohy. But if you read the Main download page.It said to put into Mod folder.It much easier to do, less hassle if only have to install new version of TFC.

Also I find install with MultiMc or Magic Launcher easy to install.

I find it easy to install 1 mod at time. Run Minecraft, install another Mod. So I know if it crash, I can then check report, (post it) in support to help me solve it.