Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Devlin

Dragons, ideas. community collaberation page

209 posts in this topic

Jerk.

;P

Fiiine. I'll bug a coder buddy to make a forge mod that works exclusivly off of TFC stuff. a Half mod that cant function without tfc ;D

Im entirely kidding with this statement, though now that i've written it it sounds actually like an idea worth considering.... I mean I already have my buddy coding a /sethome and /home for forge.

by "buddy" do you mean the slave chained to a computer in your basement?

Dammit, he figured out the wi-fi passkey again. Thanks for letting me know he talked. I'll get the hot irons.

;D

but no, a guy I recently met. Offered me a position on his team as storyboard. Apparently the lot he is working with has no idea how to organize themselves. I came in lay down the law. heh. Not expecting much from it, but I do have a small bit of hope for it.

i was actualy thinking of this as a new thread on the forum. why not have a mods section to the tfc forums? mods exclusively for adding things we want to tfc. that way individual coders can make a buch of diffrent mods and leave bioxx and his team to focus on the main content of the overhaul then when they are ready to start adding new more intresting things like enchanting, and the nether and who knows what else, they can just look on in the mods section of the forums and see what they want to add and what is the most popular. plus most of the work would already be done for them. if the modder that made the tfc addon mod was willing to let bioxx use the mod. but yeah it would solve a bunch of problems. people could use tfc to get the gameplay they love, then add in any addons they like. if you don't want dragons, which it sounds like they are going to be added in anyway, then you don't have to have dragons. if you want magic, then get the addon. want to change the new mob spawn system or add on to it? do it, want to get a modded version of mo creatures go for it. and who knows maybe when they get time that can do what notch never did (even though he promised) and add in an easy mod installation system, or whatever. this last part is completely unnecessary and not at all expected, just an idea, probabaly won't happen but would be cool.

I liked that three times just to point out that tfc mods are greenlight in my eyes. Officially supporting the idea of mods with it would benefit and expand the community and its horizons. Granted, it makes supporting 'Vanilla' TFC a hassle.. but for the most part, the community should easily take care of its self. I mean, we do well without a high mod presence.

I liked that three times just to point out that tfc mods are greenlight in my eyes. Officially supporting the idea of mods with it would benefit and expand the community and its horizons. Granted, it makes supporting 'Vanilla' TFC a hassle.. but for the most part, the community should easily take care of its self. I mean, we do well without a high mod presence.

Your greenlight doesn't make it ok =P

I have my own reasons for not wanting them, and you're not going to convince me otherwise :/

Jesus not only is TFC already a complete overhaul mod, but now you wanna mod TFC itself? That's fucking fractally modded

that's insane

that's like getting a pet for your dog

Jesus not only is TFC already a complete overhaul mod, but now you wanna mod TFC itself? That's fucking fractally modded

that's insane

well that would not work seeing as how one of my three canine's is a wolf and would eat them but before we had the wolf, katey, our female golden retreiver, used to adopt golfers and bunnies. once even adopted a bird for a few days. she ended up loving it to death and refused to give up its rotting corpse for 3 days. treated that thing like it was one of her puppies.

sorry for the story, just made me start thinking back to when my dogs tried to have "pets" of their own. she was so gentle and well behaved before the we got the wolf. mainly cause we stopped spending as much time with them do to work and school. buthey i gotta learn to stop rambling so yeah.

that's insane

-heh- petpets -hehe-