Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foohy

Creeps

22 posts in this topic

Since this mod aims to be realistic survival I want to suggest removing zombies, skeletons, endermen, nether + nether mobs and adding a large variety of wild life, something like Mo' Creatures but with less unrealistic mobs

Since this mod aims to be realistic survival I want to suggest removing zombies, skeletons, endermen, nether + nether mobs and adding a large variety of wild life, something like Mo' Creatures but with less unrealistic mobs

Not properly. The goal of this mod is not the realistic, but to transform the survival as it shoud've been.

already planned to ban normal mobs from the surface, to soemwhere "else". Lots of new animals are planned, but take a lot of work to realize... its not just a block you can do a bit code and give it an easy texture. I mean look at the detail dunk gave the deers...

NO, it does NOT.

http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/faq/

lurk moar, already been suggested a bajillion times. please use the search function next time. Plus the nether is already effectively removed. But dunk has said before that the current hostile mobs will be removed from the surface, so you're not completely wrong in your thinking, except for the fact that you said that this mod aims for realism, you're very wrong about that.

In fact, Dunk said that he was reworking the nether into something different. It's not removed, it's just extremely hard to access to it with TFC. But if you did, you would notice that in fact they haven't touched nothing down there, it's still the same.

In fact, Dunk said that he was reworking the nether into something different. It's not removed, it's just extremely hard to access to it with TFC. But if you did, you would notice that in fact they haven't touched nothing down there, it's still the same.

yeah, that's what i meant to say. The nether is being considered for all things magic and fantastical, like dragons and stuff. At least that is what is being talked about in other threads, no clue what dunk or bioxx want to do with it.

TFC aims to be BELIEVABLE, not REALISTIC. Huge difference. I still think Endermen along with any other Minecraft-exclusive mobs should be removed, however. Skeletons and zombies are generic enough to work, but with the direction TFC is/was heading all the unique mobs didn't make much sense. Same with The End, too. The Nether works because it's just a generic hell dimension, but The End is something strictly invented for MC(although a while back dunk made a really good post about what The End could be made into, with grim-reaper-esque mobs instead of Endermen, so I suppose as long as it looks nothing like the original it could work).

ok this is already sort of happening, monsters as we know them are being moved underground to crypts and dunges, on the surface, the worst you'l face is wolves and bears and predatorial creatures that would (possibly) get more aggressive at night

OH MAH GAWD, SOME ONE SAID THE "r" WORD!

*everybody freak out!*

C'mon, take it easy on the newbie. Not everyone one automatically knows NOT to say the "r" word.

I like the idea of animals getting downright angry at night, like wolves go on the prowl and deer want to eat your face. >_>

Realistic. Realistic. Realism. Realist. Realistic. Realistic. Realistic. Realistic. Realisticism. Realistic!!!!!

I don't care about the rules.

TFC aims to be BELIEVABLE, not REALISTIC. Huge difference. I still think Endermen along with any other Minecraft-exclusive mobs should be removed, however. Skeletons and zombies are generic enough to work, but with the direction TFC is/was heading all the unique mobs didn't make much sense. Same with The End, too. The Nether works because it's just a generic hell dimension, but The End is something strictly invented for MC(although a while back dunk made a really good post about what The End could be made into, with grim-reaper-esque mobs instead of Endermen, so I suppose as long as it looks nothing like the original it could work).

I think endermen should be removed from minecraft itself. The idea smacks of racism to me. huge black men come into your house and steal anything that isnt tied down, are afraid of water (don't bathe), and try to kill you if you look them in the eyes.

I think endermen should be removed from minecraft itself. The idea smacks of racism to me. huge black men come into your house and steal anything that isnt tied down, are afraid of water (don't bathe), and try to kill you if you look them in the eyes.

-and facepalms were had that day-

...you're fucking kidding me -_-

They're based on Slenderman, a fictional being created by Victor Surge on the SomethingAwful forums.

Jeez...

They're based on Slenderman, a fictional being created by Victor Surge on the SomethingAwful forums.

Jeez...

And Dr. Who Angels if you had bothered to read up on them....

Realistic. Realistic. Realism. Realist. Realistic. Realistic. Realistic. Realistic. Realisticism. Realistic!!!!!

I don't care about the rules.

The irony. It burns.

Jeez...

Actually they aren't. Only the name was influenced by Slenderman, and that was after a fan pointed out the similarities to notch.

._. So, it wasn't just me the one that thought endermans looked like slenderman?

If i wanted him in minecraft, i would have installed his mod... although it has no "20 dollars" mode.

And Dr. Who Angels if you had bothered to read up on them....

The irony. It burns.

whats a dr who?

whats a dr who?

I'm pretty sure the joke is supposed to be "Dr. WHO?" or something along those lines.

I'm pretty sure the joke is supposed to be "Dr. WHO?" or something along those lines.

"Don't worry, I'm the Doctor."

"Doctor who?"

"Exactly."

His name is actually "The Doctor" just as the Master's name is "The Master." But people don't know who he is, or what kind of doctor, so they always ask. Anyone who knows him calls him by name.

oh dear, we're going this way now.... alright

knock knock

who's there

Doctor....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0