Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
niko86

Consistent crash

5 posts in this topic

Running TFC B2 build 50c, though first encountered this error on 49j.

Running the mod using magic launcher 0.9.9, along with the latest forge and player api.

Get maybe a minute max on my save before getting the below error everytime:

Minecraft has crashed!            ----------------------      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loopThis error has been saved to C:\Users\Lab\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-09-14_11.37.48-server.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9824d0cf --------Generated 14/09/12 11:37- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1- Java Version: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation- Memory: 169569640 bytes (161 MB) / 477233152 bytes (455 MB) up to 477233152 bytes (455 MB)- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx512m- FML: FML v3.1.1.368 Minecraft Forge 4.1.2.260 3 mods loaded, 3 mods activeFML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->AvailableForge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->AvailableTerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build50c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)- Player Count: 1 / 8; [gu['niko86'/60, l='Terra Firma 1.3.2', x=366.30, y=144.00, z=-13726.58]]- World Terra Firma 1.3.2 Entities: 0 total; []- World Terra Firma 1.3.2 Players: 0 total; []- World Terra Firma 1.3.2 Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0- Type: Integrated Serverjava.lang.ClassCastException: wb cannot be cast to TFC.WorldGen.TFCBiomeat TFC.Blocks.BlockCustomSnow.b(BlockCustomSnow.java:175)at gr.g(WorldServer.java:353)at gr.b(WorldServer.java:127)at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:607)at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:547)at axv.p(IntegratedServer.java:105)at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:453)at ep.run(SourceFile:539)--- END ERROR REPORT a762e6fb ----------

Did you install playerAPI? I can't see it in the error log.

And TFC goes in the mod folder. Did you put it in the jar?

Did you install playerAPI? I can't see it in the error log.

And TFC goes in the mod folder. Did you put it in the jar?

The mod will work even if put in the jar, that is how I installed it.

The mod will work even if put in the jar, that is how I installed it.

No, don't do that. It will only give you issues. Now it's a .zip mod and it needs to be put in the mods folder. Bioxx worked hard for this. Don't make vain his efforts.

This looks like an issue with one of the non-TFC biomes being genned in your world, and then you move somewhere where they become visible and try to load up and they crash because they weren't moved over to the TFCBiome system. Mushroom Island is the only biome I know of for sure that does this, I'm not sure if mushroom island biomes exist in worlds that were genned post-50, though. The Hell Biome (used for land in the nether) may also do this, but I'm not certain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0