Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
abculatter_2

Hidden Fun Stuff

152 posts in this topic

Well... as an asshole, i would say that your idea was already rejected, and ask you to let it go :

Being polite, however, i would ask you to post that in the thread where it belongs, so we can keep the forum in order.

Take it as you wish to, i honestly don't care much about that particular idea .-.

how about a chest that spawns in the wilderness, with a single stick inside of it. It's a stick in a box!

Veeeeeeechs!

Gunpowder + Lemon = Combustible Lemons

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

-takes money-

-runs away giggling-

Why do you need the gunpowder? Lemon oil's flashpoint is 60 C

Why do you need the gunpowder? Lemon oil's flashpoint is 60 C

but but... exploding lemons...

dont see why we cant just chop off a creepers head and stick a fuse in it. But hey exploding lemons work just as well.

It's a reference to an old thread

Random, rare pockets of explosive gas underground, that ignite on contact with oxygen.

Random, rare pockets of explosive gas underground, that ignite on contact with oxygen.

This is not a fun little addition. That sounds horrible.

Your next suggestion will be that mining rocks with a pickaxe can cause sparks, and that Steve can somehow enter this gas pockets without dying or realizing he is in a gas pocket?

That's just overcomplicating the suggestion.

if that gets added we need canaries, and then we can make little canary grave yards and monuments for the canaries that lost their lives fighting in the great gas wars of 1000 when you got your first pick.

if that gets added we need canaries, and then we can make little canary grave yards and monuments for the canaries that lost their lives fighting in the great gas wars of 1000 when you got your first pick.

War.....War never changes..... The canaries will rise, And all the robins will fly there last mile before being shot down by the Beautiful canaries. The oppression will stop, and new industry and hope will rise. God Bless the Canaries!

... I actually wonder if flammable gas and sparks coming from mining rocks is a real issue in modern minery .-.

EDIT: where is Infinus when you need him?

... I actually wonder if flammable gas and sparks coming from mining rocks is a real issue in modern minery .-.

EDIT: where is Infinus when you need him?

Its possible, there was that one coal seam in centralia,PA, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania of course that was caused by a trash dump being burned, but if a gas would ignite from a spark and you just so happened to be in a coal mine it would burn for many many years, depending on how much coal there is. But i dont think there is much of a real issue here.

When we eventually get pumpkins and melons integrated in the farming system, occasionally they'll be jack-o-lanterns that drop as regular pumpkins.

In Terraria they have these boulder trap entities that sometimes spawn in caves. When you walk over a pressure plate they remove a ceiling and release a boulder that does pretty significant damage to the player, killing most players without max health. Granted their wire system works very differently in Terraria and it wouldn't be feasable to make current cave generation make the required redstone to activate such a trap, but I would be completely fine with cheating this and just having a stone pressure plate in caves that causes a boulder to drop from a hidden door.

The redstone is possible, and pretty easy in fact, even without mods. And the trapdoor... depends on the size, but mostly, it is possible as well. Now, the boulder... O_o don't know if that's possible to get into minecraft. It's not even a circle, it's an sphrere -basically-.

How about make anvils respond to gravity? piston + anvil = hilarious acme joke waiting to happen :D

How about make anvils respond to gravity? piston + anvil = hilarious acme joke waiting to happen :D

And if you try to place an anvil over an air block, it falls as well. So you could use it as a ridiculously inefficient weapon against anything.

"Come at me, zombies! as long as you stand near this pillar and let me place my anvils"

Also, how 'bout this:

-Take your prospector pick.

-Find a spot in which it says "nothing of interest" -fairly easy-.

-Prospect that same spot 20 times in a row.

If the same message appeared every time you prospected, prospect again.

Ever played any game like "Don't press the button"? something similar would happen here :P

Or combine gravitational pistons from the more piston mod and gravity anvils and launch anvils across the map...

Or combine gravitational pistons from the more piston mod and gravity anvils and launch anvils across the map...

While that sounds awesome, dunk and bioxx shot down seige weapons :/

'While that sounds awesome, dunk and bioxx shot down seige weapons :/'

WHHHHAAAT!?!?!?

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

No like... really, why no siege warfare? I understand /maybe/ not in Vanilla TFC, but perhaps make it an add-on after beta 3 is released. a Warfare addon consisting of the long time bugged for rifles, cannons, crossbows and pikes(and etc).

Fun thing to add: Rarely(1|10), When eating lemons, the Explosion sound file plays.

Its perfectly balanced,(no buff/debuff/war applications), Gives a shoutout to the community, and does not require any exertion beyond an orchard to find.

Fun thing to add: Rarely(1|10), When eating lemons, the Explosion sound file plays.

Its perfectly balanced,(no buff/debuff/war applications), Gives a shoutout to the community, and does not require any exertion beyond an orchard to find.

I don't know if that's precisely "fun" for the player. Now, if someone else is watching the player as it happens, then yeah, it very funny xD.