Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sushiy (aka Kwink007)

New gamemechanic instead of the almighty WORKBENCH

85 posts in this topic

You know, I'm starting to think that your oversexed sense of humor is, well, compensation.

You need to go watch the play they put on in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Then you'd get the joke

Also, I'd prove you wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'd get booted from the forum

Dunk likes to stri- i mean tease us... Tease, I said tease!

Dunk likes to stri- i mean tease us... Tease, I said tease!

what's the point of knowing things if you can't tease people with it? ;P

Thats what my girlfriend said. I hated it... I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT!!!!

Thats what my girlfriend said. I hated it... I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT!!!!

>girlfriend

>internet

pick one

>girlfriend

>internet

pick one

someone's being a little hypocritical, aren't they?

People who talk about girlfriends on the net are liable to be talking about the internet personified ;P

"It's the internet AND a girl!"

..."Did you wish really, really hard?"

"It's the internet AND a girl!"

Do we seem to have a problem over here?

someone's being a little hypocritical, aren't they?

...how do you figure?

He's too intelligent to spend all his time on the internet, 5 paragraphs of his posts would easily demonstrate that.

However, I feel tired and can't actually remember if that makes him a hypocrite. Blame insomnia.

He's too intelligent to spend all his time on the internet, 5 paragraphs of his posts would easily demonstrate that.

However, I feel tired and can't actually remember if that makes him a hypocrite. Blame insomnia.

I think he's implying that I have a girlfriend, which he of ALL people should know is false

This... Makes my brain hurt.

Implications... THEY BURN ME!

well, thats the lifetime of topics in this forum. Live fast, live hard, die young

I'm pretty sure my enchantment thread, as well as Eternal's metathread, wasn't like that ECC... : it really depends on the discussability of the idea, and this one here is so good nobody can argue against it, nor add anything -or it looks like that-.

This idea. I want to make sweet love to it. Could the same principle be applied to stone, to make cool stuff like large furnaces (NOT vanilla furnaces). That's the only stone example I could think of, but anyways, yeah dude, your idea is magnificent.

This idea. I want to make sweet love to it. Could the same principle be applied to stone, to make cool stuff like large furnaces (NOT vanilla furnaces). That's the only stone example I could think of, but anyways, yeah dude, your idea is magnificent.

But then wouldn't the idea be arrested for Statutory?

Well

But then wouldn't the idea be arrested for Statutory?

Well, not really, because the idea itself is only weeks old...

OHGODWHY. I recall my previous statement

interesting concept, but again I can't say much. I think I'll redirect Bioxx to this topic

I'm going to throw my 2 cent into this idea.

Have ANY Of you tried to cut a log in half?? yeah you can't! even more so with 1 person, and by splitting. You're trying to get PLANKS Of flat wood. using a wedge, It just doesn't work!

You need a water mill powered saw, even to get half decent pieces of wood. or 4 guys working a 2 man log for about 2 days strait. < assuming simple methods are being used. A log [most of the time..] Is round. meaning if you were to take a ROUND object and split it in half.. you'd get a half rounded flat sided.. thingy...

Know what, instead of me explaining. Lemme just post a video..

eems like.. a lot of work, if you wanna do it the "right" way. with only uses axes... haha

I'm going to throw my 2 cent into this idea.

Have ANY Of you tried to cut a log in half?? yeah you can't! even more so with 1 person, and by splitting. You're trying to get PLANKS Of flat wood. using a wedge, It just doesn't work!

You need a water mill powered saw, even to get half decent pieces of wood. or 4 guys working a 2 man log for about 2 days strait. < assuming simple methods are being used. A log [most of the time..] Is round. meaning if you were to take a ROUND object and split it in half.. you'd get a half rounded flat sided.. thingy...

Know what, instead of me explaining. Lemme just post a video..

eems like.. a lot of work, if you wanna do it the "right" way. with only uses axes... haha
so you WANT to make this impossible to do anything with?

listen pal, we're aiming for BELIEVABILITY here, not REALISM, we dont need everything to be exactly how it is in real life,

i know you cant split a log inso planks easily, but do you really want to make people wait untill they can get a saw to get WOOD of all things?

it just would make things too annoying to still be fun

... I've cutted off logs in half in real life, with a real life axe ._. you just have to cut it from the right angle, so you are not breaking the fibers but separating them. And dude, how are we supposed to build our first home if we have that? how are we supposed to do ANYTHING if we have that?

Mister Squirrelzz, although what you have said is true for the most part, you are missing a couple things, a this is minecraft trees aren't round, b think of the planks as very crude planks just thrice split wood for the most part. It is very possible to make crude planks with an axe, in fact I have done it many times as our family as a big fan of only using driftwood for campfires (or maybe getting lucky and finding a fallen tree. I have split wood into flattish pieces and therefore can say it is possible. And c, this is a game sir if we wanted to play "reality" I would walk outside. Oh and.....

Welcome to the TFC forums!!!!