Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EstebanLB

New Logpile GUI

29 posts in this topic

Posted Image

The image pretty much explains it all. With a GUI like this we could have many different type of logs without worrying on getting a 4x multiple of logs of the same kind in our stock to fill them. Also, those 2 buttons would help to reduce the more clicking involved in this. The "Empty" one is obvious and the "Fill" one can take up to (16 minus # of already placed logs) logs from your inventory and automatically fill the pile

NOTE: The "Empty" button could make all the logs drop on the ground instead of going to your inventory so you can still use it if your inventory is full.

So, any improvements for this? Objections? As I don't know precisly how much code might be involved in this, I don't know if it's worth it, I will take any modder opinion about it!

It is very good!

P.s. Doesn't need much coding.

It is very good!

you see that pretty blue button over there?

yeah that one

just hit that instead of making posts like this

but i definitely do agree, good work Es

Why not... not complainign about the current GUI but this is a good idea... it also makes sense... don't like the look of the bottons but yeah it is a good idea :)

Can't you already shift-click to fill and shift-click stacks to remove them?

Can't you already shift-click to fill and shift-click stacks to remove them?

Unless you're a dolphin, less clicks = better

Nah, I like the current GUI. The clicks just makes it all the more enjoyable (AKA wasting time. I enjoy it!).

It would definitely be nice to stack any mix of logs instead of the current groups of 4.

I would like to see the GUI go unchanged, but instead see the stacking altered to be at least doubled. More effect. (chest - log ratio argument here)

you got a problem with being a dolphin?

hmmmmmm????????

It's the fucking 21st century, you have got to get over yourself and your predjudice.

Cetaceans are people too.

He obviously has big issues with marine mammals. Kill him. Now. With a flounder.

I actually love dolphins

Wouldn't want to be one tho

The lack of manipulative digits would prevent dolphins from playing the game

Well, would prevent the females from playing, anyway...

I actually love dolphins

Wouldn't want to be one tho

The lack of manipulative digits would prevent dolphins from playing the game

Well, would prevent the females from playing, anyway...

who says dolphins cant slap their faces onto the keyboard and eventually get something right?

Who taught you about dolphins? Ishmael?

Everyone knows that dolphins are the servants of the deep ones, and conceal their tentacles inside their asses.

Everyone knows that dolphins are the servants of the deep ones, and conceal their tentacles inside their asses.

Only the males have a tentacle, and it's concealed NEXT to their ass

lrn2bio

:3

well dolphins are the second smartest creature on the planet, rivaled only by white mice

well dolphins are the second smartest creature on the planet, rivaled only by white mice

And me

[/ego]

Huh... I could have sworn there was something else...

I'm feeling a little queasy... And my brother keeps drawing on my face... What was I saying, again?

(Fridge brilliance! The fully computed Question is actually quite meaningful and poingnant, but the Silence were changing the course of human history and introducing new variables)

And if you got that, take a cookie.

And my brother keeps drawing on my face... What was I saying, again?

and this is why i refuse to have a little brother

and this is why i refuse to have a little brother

The fact that you have any say in the matter speaks to interesting dynamics in your family. *dons round eyeglasses and lights cigar*

Hmm... Atypical cultural values... Suspicious lack of capitals...

Srg is a demonic spaghetti eldritch god! She's taking a tally of all the people on earth who pissed her off, inviting them to a party, and killing the heretics!

She can't write a sentence in proper English, else the warped power beneath the words will shine through and dissolve our flesh!

This is so cool. Here, I'll PM you the details on the annual party for cosmic horrors and heroes.

Of toppic a bit much?

and this is in any way out of the norm for threads to off topic like this randomly?

WEE HA HO HOO

TOPPIC TOPEKA TOPIC

THE NOODLE LORD WILL RISE!

... I really don't think there's much more to say here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0