Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dunkleosteus

Animals!

297 posts in this topic

you're just the normal lord of wolves and red steel, the supreme awesome and ultra powerful lord of wolves would be Grubs Grady, the magic half wolf half human (shapeshifting at will) wolfen wizard main character of the Demonata series :D

Ok...You'll see...

Perrin Aybara.

That is all.

heres a picture, now imagine that, with a hugeass pack of superintelligent werewolves, and magic: Posted Image

Perrin Aybara.

That is all.

Lord Goldeneyes.

Though to be fair he's just a lord of humans and some of the wolves will sorta listen to him. The whole following him into the Last Battle thing is just b'cause they hate trollocs.

Guys, the lead animal doesn't have to be some special animal, he can be the same as all the rest, it is just one to keep the pack together. And when the lead dies, the pack chooses a new one. This whole thing would be invisable to the player, it would just be a mechanism to keep the whole pack going in the same direction.

Guys, the lead animal doesn't have to be some special animal, he can be the same as all the rest, it is just one to keep the pack together. And when the lead dies, the pack chooses a new one. This whole thing would be invisable to the player, it would just be a mechanism to keep the whole pack going in the same direction.

Why not? You can look at a herd of cattle and tell the bull from the rest, right? Lions the same... it would be pretty awesome.

Why not? You can look at a herd of cattle and tell the bull from the rest, right? Lions the same... it would be pretty awesome.

says the guy who isn't designing the animals... >_>

having them all look the same is much easier....

remember dunk the harder you work on something the more accomplished you feel. nothing like looking at your hard work after and saying to yourself... I did that...yeah...

remember dunk the harder you work on something the more accomplished you feel. nothing like looking at your hard work after and saying to yourself... I did that...yeah...

animals are hard enough as-is. This might just make them worse.

says the guy who isn't designing the animals... >_>

having them all look the same is much easier....

Hey i'm good with blender. I can hook u up, but i cant animate... and i havent figured out how to make a Jabberwoki. Not sure if you can do blender to minecraft conversion. Never tried...

But i did stay at a Best Western once....

Hey i'm good with blender. I can hook u up, but i cant animate... and i havent figured out how to make a Jabberwoki. Not sure if you can do blender to minecraft conversion. Never tried...

blender won't work. It all has to be cubes >___>

But you can still model with cubes in blender.

But you can still model with cubes in blender.

no, I don't mean cubes like that lol. It has to be the cubes that work with Minecraft's renderer. Making the cubes in blender and then trying to export it into a file minecraft can read would be so much more difficult than working in techne.

Believe me, if I could use blender, I would. I prefer it to techne.

no, I don't mean cubes like that lol. It has to be the cubes that work with Minecraft's renderer. Making the cubes in blender and then trying to export it into a file minecraft can read would be so much more difficult than working in techne.

Believe me, if I could use blender, I would. I prefer it to techne.

Oh lol, that is really too bad. But I must ask, what happened with the "OBJ to Minecraft" Importer that was on this site in the downloads section? Do you know anything about that?

Thats all i use my man. Cubes. Ever since i started playin minecraft...

I live in a box, bathe in a crate, and drive a refrigerator. I have a pet cube and shit bricks.

Wachoo need? ;p

edit: not familiar with techne... though i do have Spiderman Underoos!

I know what it is like when people expect stuff of you when you just want to do it and be done with it...

I have a couple of project requests for custom game content and I just feel bad whenever I can't find the time to work on them...

But I must ask, what happened with the "OBJ to Minecraft" Importer that was on this site in the downloads section? Do you know anything about that?

What are you talking of? I never saw something like this. And if it existed, what was it used to?

You can still import .obj to blender and export them... at least in the version i have. Sucks that techne is not compatible with windows.

You can still import .obj to blender and export them... at least in the version i have. Sucks that techne is not compatible with windows.

what. I only use windows... As techne is the only program I have found that can export to EntityModel.java files, and making one manually with all of the shapes in my animals would take so long, I use techne.

what. I only use windows... As techne is the only program I have found that can export to EntityModel.java files, and making one manually with all of the shapes in my animals would take so long, I use techne.

Really dude? For the love of Pete I thought I had read it wasn't compatible! Not that I can do much now, I defeinitely want to learn how to make objects in techne. Been fighting with how to convert to MC from blender for so long... now it all makes sense. Thanks man.

What are you talking of? I never saw something like this. And if it existed, what was it used to?

Really? I swear there was something like that. O_O

Really dude? For the love of Pete I thought I had read it wasn't compatible! Not that I can do much now, I defeinitely want to learn how to make objects in techne. Been fighting with how to convert to MC from blender for so long... now it all makes sense. Thanks man.

as far as I can tell, techne really only exports to the model classes that mobs use, so I don't know if it'll help you make anything else

Dunk, could you please make look like bears.

The sort of look like wolves right now.

Or is it already planned?

Example:

Posted Image

Dunk, could you please make look like bears.

The sort of look like wolves right now.

Or is it already planned?

Example:

Posted Image

oh my god what is that horrible thing. eww.

no, bears are getting a graphical update, but not to something... like... that.