Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squirrelzz

[Offline] SSZCraft pvp/rp/24/7/b66/no-whitelist 1.4.5 Closed for now.

51 posts in this topic

Can anyone join?

4:53 PM[est] 10/19/2012

Something happened and it crashed..

You First name: Charles

How old are you?: 28

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: yes skyoe but unused, not installed

Xfire/Skype name?: -see above-

In game name: CVflynn

how long have you been on Minecraft?: 1 and 1/2 years

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: as of first glance it seems

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: nothing so far

no pictures though because i never think to take them

Heyho, i'd like to join and wanted to ask if there are other mods than TFC on the server? For example i'd really like to have smartmovement... Since this is a "realistic" mod, the movement should also feel realistic and seamless.

It's not required for me to join though.^^

You First name: Phillip

How old are you?: 20

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Xfire and Skype

Xfire/Skype name?: I'll give them if i'm asked privately

In game name: Keyrath

how long have you been on Minecraft?: Since the early Beta.

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: Yes, very much so. Some clear rules are always good.

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: Nothing I can think of right now.

Did the server get updated or something? It crased yesterday and now there is a new map?

What's going on?

Did the server get updated or something? It crased yesterday and now there is a new map?

What's going on?

Server crashed, and something happened to delete both the mods and map, waiting on squirrelzz

Ign: Lavawane360

Reason: I really wanna join a firmacraft server!

I'm sorry guys!

Something really important came up.[i've been gone for awhile] Server didn't stay up, I have 5 more days with my current host! I'm updating to the newest version now.

I will be going to new host asap. I just need players to join. Please keep an eye out for the server going active in the next hour or so. Again, I'll post more later on what's up.

I'm sorry guys!

Something really important came up.[i've been gone for awhile] Server didn't stay up, I have 5 more days with my current host! I'm updating to the newest version now.

I will be going to new host asap. I just need players to join. Please keep an eye out for the server going active in the next hour or so. Again, I'll post more later on what's up.

Yay! Wondered if you would get it back up soon. Figured something came up and you would be back though. Seya soon!

Currently I need to get the other map ported.. - to ensure nothing gets screwed up. There will be a temp map going up. Everything was backed up so don't worry. Items are still around!

I know how badly it sucks to have a server down for awhile and the owner no wear to be found. When we go to another host, I'll add more Admins, also another admin who can access the control panel for the server, to do restarts/startups/backups.

Lots of changes coming!

Tfcraft is not working for server... give it a few mins.

Umm you do know if you bring the old map back it will crash the server right? since version 59 all old maps will..... It is in the patch notes for Terra Firma Craft.

Beta Build 59

Bug Fixes

• Several fixes for crashes related to food.
  • The arctic should no longer be a solid sheet of ice.
  • Fixed being able to potentially spawn at -20k instead of -17k as intended.

Notes

• Build 59 will break any pre-59 world!

Umm you do know if you bring the old map back it will crash the server right? since version 59 all old maps will..... It is in the patch notes for Terra Firma Craft.

Beta Build 59

Bug Fixes

• Several fixes for crashes related to food.
  • The arctic should no longer be a solid sheet of ice.
  • Fixed being able to potentially spawn at -20k instead of -17k as intended.
Notes
  • Build 59 will break any pre-59 world!

The cake is a lie...

That's why I said. I'm porting it over! :D THE MAP SHALL LIVE!!

The cake is a lie...

That's why I said. I'm porting it over! :D THE MAP SHALL LIVE!!

let me know how that works out for you.

You First name: Lucas

How old are you?: 18

Do you have Xfire/Skype?: Skype

Xfire/Skype name?: Don't use it too much

In game name: Tanaka9

how long have you been on Minecraft?: Alpha 1.0.6

Do you agree with the way I have decided to run my server?: Yes, it's good to see a serious server management

If you had to change or add one rule to my server, What would it be?: Nah, it's ok right now

We'll just because I wanted everyone to keep focused on the server, Mind. Its still not up till 60+ IS out.

But...

Remember that winter package? I said that would be available? ITS COMING SOON!! A few things...

All new built in Shop NPC's.

Gift boxes?!

new special currency!?

"Ice pick"

And soo much more.

Stay tooned for upcoming updates.. Maybe a screenshot or two.

Oh an I'm downgrading back to our last working version. So if you wanna play you can.

Transferring the old back up files now. 4:12PM [est] 11/2/12

Custom NPC's are installed.

And

Smartmoving.

SO YOU NEED CUSTOM NPC'S WITH TFCRAFT!

Smartmoving not required but it's there!

ITS BACK UP!

Did the server get updated again or is it just down? I couldn't connect for some time now and started wondering what's going on?

If i remember correctly there should be a new host. Did the IP change?

Did the server get updated again or is it just down? I couldn't connect for some time now and started wondering what's going on?

If i remember correctly there should be a new host. Did the IP change?

There will be a new host but as Squirrelzz is having trouble with Paypal and getting the money that was donated for it, it might be a few days....

In the mean time the month with the old host is up so the server is down.

The Money transfer from paypal is now pending, < stupid f@%king paypal.

I'll have news on the server opening either late today or sometime tomorrow.

Will there be a central city again? I'd like to see a community center where people can set up shops or permanent houses in addition to their mostly spread out bases. I'd probably improve bonds between the players if they have a common project and also a place to meet up and trade/group up for explorations etc. Most people (like me) don't like to tell the location of their bases to other players because they fear griefers and people stealing their stuff. (Especially metals and the like, that stuff is valuable!^^) I'd also like the old Gem Seller/Buyer NPC's and the like back. It was a good way to get rid of these pesky gems and still get a profit off of it.

Maybe create an outer wall and set to zone to a protected one, selling certain building spots to people, dunno which size, depends on the size of the whole city i guess. This way, everyone can build his own house inside the city and it would be a bit of a prestige object since you have to buy the land to build it on. And maybe some smaller spots in the market district where you can set up shop and sell what ever you like.

I just wanted to throw this idea in. What do you think?

my house is constantly being griefed, and broken into ! can someone come online a do an area of protections for me?

my house is constantly being griefed, and broken into ! can someone come online a do an area of protections for me?

Can you not do it yourself? Hmm. if I see you on. lemme know I'll explain how to do it.

so I randomly joined your server. Not sure if I'll become regular yet but I would like to point out the issue I am currently facing. as it stands, I have crashed. Not only did my client not give the usual report, the end result was java its self crashing. this occurred while I was on your server after an unfortunate creeper related indecent that I am not sure if it killed me or not(I make it a habit of speeding though creepers as its the most effective way to NOT die from them)

so, Im asking if you can take a look at my player dat file and see where the hell it all went wrong because I can no longer log into your server without java its self crashing every time.

Is the new TFC version bugged or is it only on the server? 'Cause everytime i try to open the bloomery GUI the game crashes and spits out a java crash report...

This makes the game unplayable for me atm.

Any ideas what could cause this?

I think 69 fixes the bloomery crash, but this server is still on 68.