Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrBlack

[Offline][Beta 0.77.21] Small Community, Be Gentle

85 posts in this topic

The server is only 16 slots since it is only a few other friends and myself. But we are wanting a little more socializing going on. :)

The server is white listed so please post your application to be white listed. I do require people be at least 16 to play (I can make exceptions). So far we are a small bunch, usually 2-6 people on at any given time. Most of us have been playing together since early Minecraft alpha.

Server location is in Washington, USA and is generally up 24/7.

I will be checking your Minecraft names using http://fishbans.com/ and if you have any bans I won't be adding you to the white list.

Connection Info: 

• IP Address: 216.7.49.226
  • Players: 16
  • 20/Mb Up and Down

Rules:

• [*]PVP is allowed to defend what is yours [*]Try not to steal [*]Don't be a dick

Addons:

Application Guidelines:

Favorite color:
Favorite aspect of TFC:

Edited by MrBlack

JoeyTehPwnzar

Orange

The Cool Terrain, or the new building materials.

Minecraft Name: klay54

Favorite color: red

Favorite aspect of TFC: prospecting,minning and smithing

MC name: Revenge519

Fav color: Blue

Favorite aspect of TFC: Forgeing, (blacksmith) messing around with the metals

Minecraft alias: GodofCider

Favorite color: Orange/Black combination

Favorite aspect of Terrafirmacraft: All of it really. I loved carving out a copper vein in a frozen landscape the most though; that is my most memorable experience on TFC.

klay54

Revenge519

GodofCider

Added all three of you!

klay54

Revenge519

GodofCider

Added all three of you!

awesom i'm in, its just an island as far as i know, wonder what we will do with it. not much to go around im already dying from mobs

edit: OK made a log home charcoal pit and fire pit, not close to water to start farms

harvie

PURPLE!!!!

My favourite aspect must be the complexity of the mod, and how you have to actually Work to get what you want and proceed to the next tier.

awesom i'm in, its just an island as far as i know, wonder what we will do with it. not much to go around im already dying from mobs

edit: OK made a log home charcoal pit and fire pit, not close to water to start farms

Sweet! Actually that island has main land about a minute away by boat in all directions.

armyfirebird

Orange

I love the fact that it is really realistic and you have to actually make everything from scratch.

Minecraft Name: Kopaka490

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite aspect of TFC: Agriculture and animal breeding

also is the a server that runs all the time?

Hey! :)

My Age: 13

My MC Name: robflop

Mah Favorite color: Blue / Turquoise

Favorite aspect of TFC: Smithing and Mining.

armyfirebird

Kopaka490

I have added you both and yes this server runs all the time.

Minecraft Name: nooblord122

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite aspect of TFC: The way TFC makes both mining, and smithing a real industry.

Minecraft Name: Firestorm13

Favorite color: Gray

Favorite aspect of TFC: The increased complexity and difficulty.

13(mature for my age want proof talk to me)

Keeindor

Blue

It's different from normal minecraft and it's more relistic. Everything is slow and it takes a long time to do things. Everything seems a bit more calmed down.

Minecraft Name: fluffysquishball

Favorite color: Bright Green

Favorite aspect of TFC: More complex, takes time.

Minecraft Name: redundantusage

Favorite color: Green

Favorite aspect of TFC: The sense of development and accomplishment that comes with almost every aspect of the game.

Minecraft Name:JleGiONeR

Favorite color: green/ light green

Favorite aspect of TFC: a lot of new: materials and also new gameplay

Man i am from Moscow, and i would like to playon ur server so much) because it`s difficult to find free and stable server)

redundantusage

JleGiONeR

I have added you two.

I also added smart moving to the server to prevent people from using it to control their speed and other various unfair moving advantages. Please let me know if this is causing people problems. You do not need it installed on your client to play.

Sorry fluffysquishball, I didn't see that you posted. I have added you also.

Due to crashes when wild plants load on the current map. We will be starting a new map, server will be down until 12:30 pst.

Minecraft Name: Anomen3

Favorite color: Orange/Black

Favorite aspect of TFC: I actually havent played much TFC. I just like that its different.