Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

80 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the member titles of this forum? Like Copper Miner, Wood Cutter, etc.

Thanks.

The funny thing is... i did the same while searching that :P i actually had to search page by page to look for that particular post

The funny thing is... i did the same while searching that :P i actually had to search page by page to look for that particular post

Oh wow LOL

JAG, on a kinda-sorta not really related note, how do you, eternal, and noodles have "unique" titles? I saw some talk that it was Dunk being sneaky, but that could have been rumor.

oh, and on the subject of titles, I'm a blacksmith now, neat-o.

JAG, on a kinda-sorta not really related note, how do you, eternal, and noodles have "unique" titles? I saw some talk that it was Dunk being sneaky, but that could have been rumor.

oh, and on the subject of titles, I'm a blacksmith now, neat-o.

YEAH! IKR I have totally been wondering that too. I'm pretty sure it is spAnser or Dunk anyway.

Eternal got his title changed. He didn't ask for it.

Eternal got his title changed. He didn't ask for it.

I know they didn't ask for it, I'm just wondering why the staff changed them. Maybe there is a secret society for people above 1,000 posts? And one of the perks is a unique title assigned to you by the staff? Probably not...

I know they didn't ask for it, I'm just wondering why the staff changed them. Maybe there is a secret society for people above 1,000 posts? And one of the perks is a unique title assigned to you by the staff? Probably not...

Now I remember that also Scooterdanny has a custom title.

Yeah... no secret society, lol. I just discovered how to change titles a week after i joined to the forums, and i shared my secret with Srg and Scooter. Now, could i make up a secret society right now, just based off the fact that we are the only ones who know how to change titles other than the devs, so we can annoy you with the fact we have personalised titles while you don't? Sure i can :P

EDIT: so you know it too, Wolf? we must kill you before the world knows our secrets D:< (?)

Ok, ok, i'm not gonna make that particulr secret society...

1: click on your user name at the top of the forum.

2: click "My profile".

3: click "Edit my profile".

4: look for the Profile information section, at least i can see it without needing to scroll down or click anything else.

5: in "Member title" erase what's there and write your own title.

You are welcome.

EDIT on the EDIT:

Oh, and Eternal's title? i think that was Dunk playing around with his moderator's abilities :P

Member title doesn't appear under Profile Information for me, sounds like maybe its a hidden feature that you get after you reach a certain benchmark?

Member title doesn't appear under Profile Information for me, sounds like maybe its a hidden feature that you get after you reach a certain benchmark?

No :)

Im fucking determined to find this out, but I think JAG is feeding me false information...

*grabs magnifying glass and funny hat*

Sherlock is in the house!

Now who wants to be Watson?

No :)

also, no to what?

also, no to what?

It's not a hidden feature.

EDIT:You changed name. Where is achartran gone?

It's not a hidden feature.

EDIT:You changed name. Where is achartran gone?

I don't have it, I don't know why, but I don't.

And don't worry, Sherlock just locked achartran in the basement for a bit, he'll be back soon.

I don't have it, I don't know why, but I don't.

And don't worry, Sherlock just locked achartran in the basement for a bit, he'll be back soon.

Are you trying to kill him? He isn't here, let him go! Or I call him with a capitalized A. Evil, but necessary.

Are you trying to kill him? He isn't here, let him go! Or I call him with a capitalized A. Evil, but necessary.

No, he was being stupid, I needed to step in to solve the mystery of the missing change title option. And since he is rather... stubborn, the basement was a necessary measure.

No, he was being stupid, I needed to step in to solve the mystery of the missing change title option. And since he is rather... stubborn, the basement was a necessary measure.

What materials is your basement built of? Because he can melt down, melting all the basement.

What materials is your basement built of? Because he can melt down, melting all the basement.

It is built of blue steel, impervious to heat.

It is built of blue steel, impervious to heat.

Achartran...we'll see. Achartran.

Achartran...we'll see. Achartran.

He's screaming down there now that you've said that, hopefully he'll collapse from exhaustion soon.

...he'll collapse from exhaustion soon...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Needs coal for the melting process?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Needs coal for the melting process?

He just went silent, I hope the poor sod is dead, I couldn't stand his constant blathering about this wretched TFC.