Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Anime?

100 posts in this topic

Wait...it is an ACTION anime?! o_O

Yup. Just don't expect to understand anything. Almost no introduction is given; basically, it's like if they went into your house, gave you a gun and told you to fight right now USA's army with only one bullet. And strangely, i don't care.

EDIT: just watched the first minutes of the third episode... who the f+ck made this anime?... he knows how to... "convince" the masculine gender to watch :...

*you know it's far too pervy when i'm the one writing like that...*

EDIT: just watched the first minutes of the third episode... who the f+ck made this anime?... he knows how to... "convince" the masculine gender to watch :...

Well, late reply, but the guy who wrote the visual novel that this is based off of is named Katsuhiko Takayama.

And according to Wikipedia, it is rated 18+ and is an eroge. "An eroge(エロゲー or エロゲ erogē?, pronounced [eɽoɡe]; a portmanteau oferotic game: (エロチックゲーerochikku mu?)) or Ero-ga is a Japanesevideo or computer game that features erotic content, usually in the form ofanime-style artwork. Eroge originated from galge, but unlike galge, they featurenudity or sexual content."

Ya...

That explains pretty much everything ._.

(even though it's not a hentai -is that the word?- anime... it's in the limit)

Well,

Japanese eroge, also known as H-games[1] or hentaigames, have their origins in the early 1980s, when Japanese companies introduced their own brands of microcomputer to compete with those of the United States. Competing systems included the Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM-7, MSX, and NEC PC-8801. NEC was behind its competitors in terms of hardware (with only 16 colors and no sound.

Well, So I guess it is technically a hentai as according to this , eroge is a hentai game...

And hentai is also a japanese noun that you can call someone that means pervert.

Bump. I searched where those clips you posted were from, Kimb. Apparently the anime is called "Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!!" (only time i will write something in japanese correctly :). From those clips, i supposed it would be just a perv fest... But curiosity convinced me, so i watched.

Before watching the first episode: Meh, mustn't be that good...

After watching it: OMG, THAT'S THE AWESOMENEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Wtf...I just watched the first episode.....and I have to say, it is actually pretty cool. Nothing messed up. yet. But it reminds me of Bleach a bit. Ya know, Kawakami Sign = Kido, all the katana awesomeness and how that old principal guy in the helicopter is TOTALLY a rip-off of Genyuursai Shikeguni Yamamoto from Bleach...The same staff, the same hair, the same fricking voice!

But overall, I want to watch the 2nd ep :/

They make parodies of everything, everywhere. To go and try to catch every single reference in every single episode would take around 40 times longer than it takes to just watch the whole anime.

Remind me just one little thing, though. It's not only about this particular action anime, but about pretty much any action and fantasy/sci-fi anime out there that's worth watching. Why do they have to say the name of the technique every time they use it? ._. I mean, really. They do this in "One Piece", in "Bleach", in "Naruto", in "Fairy tail", even in some other not so known action animes ("Kore wa zombie desu ka?" :) ... what's about they yelling those sometimes non-sensical technique names that makes us love those moves?

because it identifies you with the attacker and can make for a pretty badass interruption, like having 2 guy fight and just hearing: GETSUGA....TENSHOOOO. the moment you hear the GE you know shit get real :3

also, how you liking Natsu&co?

I'm at chapter 68 right now. So far, so good cool.

EDIT: O_o That's the most powerful fucking ghost i have ever seen... in an anime.

uuuh, which ghost are you referring too? :D

also, the shinigami in bleach are technically all ghosts, so yea :3

Natsu&Co? Are those the characters in Fairy Tail?

natsu is main character, and the rest is summarized in the &COmpany abbreviation :D

Re watch chapter 68 of fairy tail, killster : you should get it then...

BTW, just checked how many episodes of bleach (anime) where published ever since i stop watching, and stepped on a WTF. It's over? already finished?... really? Didn't the guy who originally made the series ("Tite Kubo" or something like that ._.) said it would last 10 years more...? .__. help... wtf happened? *<---- possible serious case of misinformation*

the anime is on hold JAG, the manga entered its very last chapter. also remembered that ghost, i guess theres only 1 answer possible: Posted Image

Or aliens. Lots of aliens.

Oh, BTW, i just noticed a pun i could have made ages ago but i didn't, so i will make it now:

Wait...it is an ACTION anime?! o_O

Well, it surely has some "action". Both actual action and... "action" ;) *<--- perv joke i will eventually regret doing*

Wait Bleach is on its last chapter? o.O I thought it was going for a lot longer. :

Also JAG, Ya.....There is like a whole love triangle thing going on..I think. Like you said, it kind of makes no sense, but is pretty freaking awesome.

... Triangle? Maybe you meant "wierd heptagon with lots of conections between non-consecutive points, mostly towards one single point" :

bleach isnt on its last chapter, but on its last ARC, they can go on for a long time

Oh. : You said CHAPTER, so...yeah.

i was thinking in book chapters for a moment *facepalm*

i was thinking in book chapters for a moment *facepalm*

OHHHH Makes sense now. With the book analogy, then the chapter of the book would be an arc, the book would be the whole story, and a chapter would be a page.

Then i guess that at least half of the pages of a DBZ book would be descriptions of how they look into each other's eyes.

Then i guess that at least half of the pages of a DBZ book would be descriptions of how they look into each other's eyes.

And "charging up" :P

no, its all just screaming....even the screaming isnt screaming but actually is screaming

And 75% of Bleach's book's pages would be those fillings with cool stories that never affect the main one ever again after they are finished. Bounds deserved more... D: