Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

which links exactly? Because all of the enjin ones are workings fine.

they are working fine now, although at the time of my post it was these links that wern't working

Enjin (Apply for Whitelist here: http://kopgw2.enjin.com/recruitment )

TT's TFC Server Custom Recipes: http://kopgw2.enjin.com/tfcrecipes

When i went into them it would go to the website, although i couldn't view any of your conflict, as your web host had locked your site down.

TFC custom recipes need to be updated. I will probably work on this, this week.

Server is open btw and ready for play!

bumpity bump! We haven't been posting in this thread for a little while. Doesn't mean that the server is dead! Active community right now of about 20 regular players. A few towns have sprung up so if you want to get under the protection of towny to avoid griefers and thieves, nows the time!

you should create a modpack and post it on the technic website so that people can easily join your server, otherwise its too much of a pain to install all those mods

it's not a pain if you know how to use a launcher. try magic launcher for example, it's super easy to add and remove mods.

I wouldve joined but why whitelist a server in which you can grief?

I have the 1.5.1 from the technic site cuz the launchers the only thing I know how to it

parker4647
LoneGhostOne

guys, theres a download link a MultiMC instance (basically a mod pack for the MMC launcher) The facebook page is open so you dont need a facebook account to get access to it. I also posted zip file of screenshots for custom recipes that will get updated often.

FatPoulet

Thats actually a good point. I think we do it to keep people who've been banned from other TFC servers and people who have been banned in the last 6 months or so. Keep in mind that we aren't whitelisted, we're greylisted and theres a difference.

You might want to point the page 1 link to facebook to the actual group page (here) rather than just the gallery... and btw it's not an open page, it still requires a fb  login. Not a big deal because the mod instance archive can still be found on the web page at http://kopgw2.enjin.com/home though. Scroll down to Instance Download. This is the one I grabbed and it works fine on the current version. Also, on the stomped.me TS3 server, TT's TFC has no channel that I can find. Just one for minecraft.stomped.me, which as been empty every time I checked it.

It's been several days since I registered on Enjin and submitted an app. I verified the account and logged into the game quite a few times. I'm still starving because I can't even eat, and none of the names I see on the game server or admins have popped up on teamspeak either. Granted I'm usually on late at night (GMT-5) but not that late. Is there some step I missed? A verification step (adding char) wasn't explained anywhere until the 2nd time I logged into Enjin and it popped up. That's a lot of hoops to jump through, and apparently I still need to be whitelisted on the server. I was really hoping it would be worth it. Sorry for the criticism, but I've seen a lot of TFC servers just fade away. Disappointing because it looks like you guys put a lot of work into the mods, map, npcs etc.

Edit: I see that my Enjin app was approved on Sunday (5 days ago) but I'm still unable to interact with anything on the server. Do I need to catch an admin online? Someone mentioned ingame that the facebook page gets more attention. Seriously? If that needs to be a step in the approval process, then maybe that needs to be added to the list.

Edit2: Tux let TT know about my problem and came online to fix my build status. He said the Enjin app process is supposed to auto promote on the server but it's apparently broken. Well ok, at least he's aware of it now. Thanks for the build rights. :)

I think the registration process is working again. We could use some new players. :)

Having been on here a couple weeks now I think this is a really good server. It has 144 slots max (!) and very little lag even with a ton of mods running. The quest/npc system needs some work but it's in place. The economy is a little strange with the coins but it's well balanced, and most of the shops in towns are stocked with useful stuff. Mostly just needs some more builders.

Get the entire mod pack instance for MultiMC here: http://kopgw2.enjin.com/home and scroll down to Instance Download.

Hi I've been playing the server and I noticed a slight problem.

When I opened my Inventory and I clicked on an Item, it disappeared. Not saying that the Item just completely destroyed itself, it was still there I could only not see it. Does Anyone know of a Way to fix this as its a huge pain.

You might want to point the page 1 link to facebook to the actual group page (here) rather than just the gallery... and btw it's not an open page, it still requires a fb  login. Not a big deal because the mod instance archive can still be found on the web page at http://kopgw2.enjin.com/home though. Scroll down to Instance Download. This is the one I grabbed and it works fine on the current version. Also, on the stomped.me TS3 server, TT's TFC has no channel that I can find. Just one for minecraft.stomped.me, which as been empty every time I checked it.

It's been several days since I registered on Enjin and submitted an app. I verified the account and logged into the game quite a few times. I'm still starving because I can't even eat, and none of the names I see on the game server or admins have popped up on teamspeak either. Granted I'm usually on late at night (GMT-5) but not that late. Is there some step I missed? A verification step (adding char) wasn't explained anywhere until the 2nd time I logged into Enjin and it popped up. That's a lot of hoops to jump through, and apparently I still need to be whitelisted on the server. I was really hoping it would be worth it. Sorry for the criticism, but I've seen a lot of TFC servers just fade away. Disappointing because it looks like you guys put a lot of work into the mods, map, npcs etc.

Edit: I see that my Enjin app was approved on Sunday (5 days ago) but I'm still unable to interact with anything on the server. Do I need to catch an admin online? Someone mentioned ingame that the facebook page gets more attention. Seriously? If that needs to be a step in the approval process, then maybe that needs to be added to the list.

Edit2: Tux let TT know about my problem and came online to fix my build status. He said the Enjin app process is supposed to auto promote on the server but it's apparently broken. Well ok, at least he's aware of it now. Thanks for the build rights. :)

Najual, thanks for the review of the server. I've been really busy with work and other personal things, so I've transfered my hosting account to another active member and he's is running the server these days. We have a dev mod that is looking into modding TFC for special features that our server would like but he doesn't have any internet access at the moment which is also why the quest stuff never really took off. Maybe months down the road if we decide to do a server reset or something, we might set up some solid quests.

Hi I've been playing the server and I noticed a slight problem.

When I opened my Inventory and I clicked on an Item, it disappeared. Not saying that the Item just completely destroyed itself, it was still there I could only not see it. Does Anyone know of a Way to fix this as its a huge pain.

The issue you are experiencing is from a config file setting on your side. Its in your Custom NPCs config file. I believe its "CustomInventoryGUI" or something like that. Set it to false (or if its false set it to true) and that should fix the problem you're having.

This server... just holy bleep.The things the author added (magic, horses, NPCs etc) add even more depth. Get on here.