Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 1][inactive forms]

139 posts in this topic

I was griefed - more than once :(

I will provide details (and probably need compensation because I could not play with losing all ingots and ores and charcoals)

I was griefed - more than once :(

I will provide details (and probably need compensation because I could not play with losing all ingots and ores and charcoals)

send me a PM with the info that you have, if you know who etc.

two things I told you about:

1. if, one day, the smaller backpack is possible and you decide to lower the capacity - please give note in advance, because people who play it (me including) may have it full at recent capacity - and I dont want to lose the stuff

2. could you change in game year span? (since b61 it changed from cca 360 ingame days to 96 and made it configurable) something like 2 or 4 IRL days per ingame year (now it is 4/3 ofIRL days per ingame year)

one IRL day is 24*3 = 72 (so my suggestion is 144 or 288 days per year, 12 or 24 days per month, from current 8 days per month)

thanks

hmm, looking forward to the next update :) b67 has prety big changes in it - finally I can find out why my crops won't grow

our sever will be down for maintenance December 1st midnight to 9am EST.

i will be starting a new forms post once i update the server to MC 1.4.5+

i am also think about doing a new seed:midnightsun if you want to look at it. with all the new changes it would be nice to find some of it without walk 2000 blocks away from where we are now. please sent feedback. thanks guys

ok im updating the server once i can loging to the website... lol

i am also think about doing a new seed:midnightsun if you want to look at it

I disagree to start all over again for the third time but if you choose that anyway, so be it (at least save the world data before generating new seed)

I disagree to start all over again for the third time but if you choose that anyway, so be it (at least save the world data before generating new seed)

i will be backing up the current world, when i start a new world. before i do start a new world i am want to get a few other mods to work with TFC and i my wait till bioxx breaks the worlds gen.

the server has been update to build 69

bump

and server is running b72 now with 395 build of FML

this is a status update of the midnight Sun server. as of right now i will be updating the server to build 75 by the end of this week. once i have update the server you will have to submit an app you join the server all that have played before may join with out an app. what i am hoping to do is to have open weekend events where new player can join the server and play with us. for those that are still actively play on this server i want to hear for you on this post or in a pm on restart the midnight sun server. (Seed 765762814) why i want to restart is that every one is so far from each other, and that is not want i want with having a server. i will be keeping all the old data for the current server, so if any one want's the files i can email you them. one of the other things i would like to do is to have a LP of the server, if anyone is interested.

what i am looking for on the server.

• Farmer's -
  • Rancher's -
  • Builder's - i don't want to see just 9x9's
  • Lumberjacks -
  • Miners -
  • Blacksmith's -
  • most of all to have fun!

for those that are still actively play on this server i want to hear for you on this post

I would gladly see new seed and join play (I could not find any garnierite for black steel in this old one) and my coop player with be joining sporadicaly too

so you can write down players:

- ado_hoppo

- esge

I do love the idea of one village with some options to trade and help among players, so I'm in for that too (only shame is our GMT+1 timezone shift)

EDIT: also could you give some attention to this?

2. could you change game year span? (since b61 it changed from cca 360 ingame days to 96 and made it configurable)

something like 2 or 4 IRL days per ingame year would be great (now it is 4/3 ofIRL days per ingame year)

one IRL day is 24*3 = 72 ingame days (so my suggestion is 144 or 288 days per year, 12 or 24 days per month, from current 8 days per month)

Just a few helpful tip spawn is in water, and we are in a very resourcefull area with 3 copper sorces. How I have been marking is 1 rock for tier 1 ores 2 rock for tier 2. So please continue this flormat. My house is not far from spawn. They you will find a bloomery out back next to some clay, there is a charcoal pit build in the clay behind the bloomery.

Once we start to gather enough resource to start building a village we will do so. Please note that the server white list is not on yet, but will be turn on the fist full week of February. After that time you will need to fill out an app to join the server with out joing the server for a event. I am hopping to start events on the server by the end of February. Ill be looking for people in the MC and TFC community to do live streaming and LP on the MidnightSun server.

Do note that animals seem to be broken they are not moveing around once the area has been load for some time. You should also note that we need to keep 2 a live for breeding. When killing please check that there is one of each sex. Thank you.

Hope to see you in game Ham

Hey i'm new the the server but i'm loving the server, so i'm going be a very active playing player

Hi i'm Holyass or Ha101 ingame name is jeremey28092, I'm a great blacksmith and miner, other then that, i'm just a handly man. (oh and ado can put in a good word for my smithing too :D)

mic:yes

vent/t3/skype: yes

hey guys i want to know your thought on the mods listed below. should we add them to the server or not. please wright something about each one.

my opinion - only Simply horses (and the must be able to use correct IRON and APPLE items)

medical isnt that much needed and we very often use beds, because somebody is in the wild

Custom NPC is powerful, but in some way it is just creating the stuff, we haven't found ( though for some decorative purposes I would like the guards and stuff like that )

mm Yes to horses, no to medical due to rarely die and NPC, uh, maybe.

If we want horse we should do it soon and my idea was to add an exchange npc for the iron and gold with the npc mod.

This is a awesome video

Ham you own me 16 copper ore and 32 iron ore for the server crashing on me while i was melting them down to metal.

P.S. one ore two npc for one for one trade in iron and gold sounds nice so we can do the horse mod that and you need to spawn one furnace.

p.s.s we in steal age!

p.s.s we in steal age!

When you get on next can you make some shears so we don't have to kill sheep.

holy can you make me a full set of metal tools. most of my broke last night, the one's that didn't are hanging on my wall's thanks