Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 1][inactive forms]

139 posts in this topic

Vent is not working.Is password=cake?

Vent info is vent55.light-speed.com : 8275 cake

That was my bad the password is cake

As of Jan 28th 2013 the server is White listed from this point you must app to join the server. what i need from you is your Minecraft Name, Age /.group, Time zone, and what you want to bring to the serve. you may post here on this thread or you can sen me a PM.

Hello i was looking at your server and wanted to play with some other tfc players. im moderatly good at the mod and im very resourceful.

Ign: Dragoon_103

Timezone: GMT - 7:00

Im planing on becomeing a blacksmith or a farmer but if that dosent work out i could do anything you ask of me. thanks!

Hi, im bad at introductions so lets just get to the points :P

IGN: Slasher20

Timezone: GTM - 5:00

Im a pretty good blacksmith, can smith a whole town a set of tools in less than an hour, but where i really shine is as a miner. Propcpicking as no secrets for me and i have yet to fail at finding a vein ive picked some traces of. Also on another server (it has been down for a week now :S), im the mayor of a 8 persons town, so im pretty good at managing stuff. Lastly im a decent builder, not my main thing, im not a fan of spending multiple hours just building but when i do it give pretty good results.

EDIT: oh yeah forgot to mention, i know jeremy28092 so you can ask him about me if you feel like it.

Hi, im bad at introductions so lets just get to the points :P/>

IGN: Slasher20

Timezone: GTM - 5:00

Im a pretty good blacksmith, can smith a whole town a set of tools in less than an hour, but where i really shine is as a miner. Propcpicking as no secrets for me and i have yet to fail at finding a vein ive picked some traces of. Also on another server (it has been down for a week now :S), im the mayor of a 8 persons town, so im pretty good at managing stuff. Lastly im a decent builder, not my main thing, im not a fan of spending multiple hours just building but when i do it give pretty good results.

Hello i was looking at your server and wanted to play with some other tfc players. im moderatly good at the mod and im very resourceful.

Ign: Dragoon_103

Im planing on becomeing a blacksmith or a farmer but if that dosent work out i could do anything you ask of me. thanks!

I will be adding both of you tonight after work.

Edit

you guy's have been added to the white list

hey guys i want to know your thought on the mods listed below. should we add them to the server or not. please wright something about each one.

well guys it looking like i will be add in Simply Horses this weekend. i have no eta for NPC yet

well guys it looking like i will be add in Simply Horses this weekend. i have no eta for NPC yet

yaya! underground horse high way!

Ham, we need a better place to build a town at.

Could you add me to the whitelist please? My username is safal1231.

Simple horse's has been installed to the server and here is the link

Hello! I was looking for a server to play in and this server sounds really great.

Ign: PruneyBuns

Timezone: EMT - 7:00

Im planing on joining a town and start helping out, I farm and lumber jack.

Hello! I was looking for a server to play in and this server sounds really great.

Ign: PruneyBuns

Timezone: EMT - 7:00

Im planing on joining a town and start helping out, I farm and lumber jack.

you have been added to the white list

you have been added to the white list

thank you, but i tried logging in an it tells me i am not white listed ;_;

thank you, but i tried logging in an it tells me i am not white listed ;_;

Try now I just restarted the server

Ign: littlechompz

i want to join a server that is fun and that i can learn TFC on. i am a Ranger/Farmer and i like to build/mine alot.

My Bro wants to join also

Ign: SPlusC299

I am a Miner/Builder and i want to join a server that me and my brother can play and learn TFC on and that somewhere we can make youtube videos.

i want to join a server that is fun and that i can learn TFC on. i am a Ranger/Farmer and i like to build/mine alot.

I am a Miner/Builder and i want to join a server that me and my brother can play and learn TFC on and that somewhere we can make youtube videos.

I just left home but ill add you both to the white list once I get back home.

Id like to join too

Ign: gellegbs

age 32

location southern US (GMT -6:00)

Im pretty new to TFC have been playing FTB servers a LOT, kinda burned out now. I have played TFC solo and I can't comment what I am good at exactly. But I can do whatever needs to be done, and am willing to help.

Id like to join too

Ign: gellegbs

age 32

location southern US (GMT -6:00)

Im pretty new to TFC have been playing FTB servers a LOT, kinda burned out now. I have played TFC solo and I can't comment what I am good at exactly. But I can do whatever needs to be done, and am willing to help.

you guys have been added to the white list

What are the coords of spawn? I got lost in the woods...lol I didnt want to build too far away and forgot to make a way point for the area where most people built

What are the coords of spawn? I got lost in the woods...lol I didnt want to build too far away and forgot to make a way point for the area where most people built

add this to your waypoint file for this map:
hammys house:118:154:-11286:true:37BF48

Can someone help me setup my ,jar, the mods the front apge say to use are conflicting, some are 1.4.7 others are 1.4.6, and ventrilo server info is not working for me

Can someone help me setup my ,jar, the mods the front apge say to use are conflicting, some are 1.4.7 others are 1.4.6, and ventrilo server info is not working for me

The mods that are 1.4.7 work with 1.4.6 and for working the moding mincraft I suggest toying muitMC it's simple and saves each of your modes mc in one place

has anyone been on lately me and my bro have been alone for awhile, the only person i've seen online is ado, jsut wondering, anywho

What is the Ventrilo server's info, the front page info doesn't seem to work

has anyone been on lately me and my bro have been alone for awhile, the only person i've seen online is ado, jsut wondering, anywho

What is the Ventrilo server's info, the front page info doesn't seem to work

i just re posted the vent info