Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Ditto8353

Quick Reference (Ores and Minerals)

20 posts in this topic

This is a quick reference spreadsheet for ores and minerals in TFC. It shows what minerals/ores are found in each type of stone, and also shows which stones can be made into flux. In addition, a second sheet shows basic information about the different trees.

This is not meant to replace the wiki, as it should always remain as your primary source of information. This spreadsheet is meant to provide the means to quickly retrieve information which is otherwise segmented.

This information has been pulled directly from the TerraFirmaCraft wiki and all credit for this information goes to those responsible for the original posting. If any information is incorrect please let me know. If you know of any information which is missing (e.g. Lapis Lazuli locations) please let me know.

Posted Image

Download (Mediafire):

Quick Reference.xlsx

Quick Reference.xls

Quick Reference.ods

Please provide any feedback.

If an administrator feels that this information classifies as metagaming, please let me know and I will edit the format of the documents to come more in line with policy.

What he said

Giving informations is ok. Giving better informations is also ok, but giving overpowered informations is not ok. Don't make this a game of numbers, like the level number of ores or the id number of blocks where you can find ores. If Bioxx or dunk let you do that, for me it's ok.

Giving informations is ok. Giving better informations is also ok, but giving overpowered informations is not ok. Don't make this a game of numbers, like the level number of ores or the id number of blocks where you can find ores. If Bioxx or dunk let you do that, for me it's ok.

This does not give overpowered information. All of this information is available on the wiki.

All I have done is assembled the information into a single spreadsheet, a sort of "Geologist's Handbook"

This does not give overpowered information. All of this information is available on the wiki.

All I have done is assembled the information into a single spreadsheet, a sort of "Geologist's Handbook"

Then it's ok

Download link should go directly to the download now instead of the broken "Preview" link.

Sorry about that.

Nice compilation job !

May i ask you to convert it in open office format ?

I'll remake it tomorrow into a google doc so it's accessible to everyone

Great, thank you very much :)

Now in XLSX and ODS formats!

(Google docs are terrible)

Edit: Also XLS. I don't actually think OpenOffice can read OpenDocumentSpreadsheet

Excellent i can read it now :)

Thank you.

I have a question. a while ago I came across a material/ore called 'Olivine'. I didn't know what is was so I looked it up on the Wiki but all it said was. (see below)

Forms as Cluster

Found in Gabbro

after some time searching for answers I found out that you can make Platinum out of Olivine'

Forms as > Vein

Found in > Magnetite and Olivine

Smelts into V

Unshaped Platinum Posted Image

that can be worked into a

Platinum Ingot Posted Image

Can be smelted in firepit > No

I tried to make platinum out of it but Forge nor Bloomery accepts olivine as a workable material.

so my question to you guys is": 'How and what can I produce out of Olivine'?¿?

I have a question. a while ago I came across a material/ore called 'Olivine'. I didn't know what is was so I looked it up on the Wiki but all it said was. (see below)

Forms as Cluster

Found in Gabbro

after some time searching for answers I found out that you can make Platinum out of Olivine'

Forms as > Vein

Found in > Magnetite and Olivine

Smelts into V

Unshaped Platinum Posted Image

that can be worked into a

Platinum Ingot Posted Image

Can be smelted in firepit > No

I tried to make platinum out of it but Forge nor Bloomery accepts olivine as a workable material.

so my question to you guys is": 'How and what can I produce out of Olivine'?¿?

You cannot smelt olivine as of this post. In a future update, maybe. But for right now, it's impossible. You probably misread the TFC Wiki.

that's the problem I can't misread wat isn't there. and thanks for the information.

this means I've mined a crapton of olivine for no reason.

There is no native copper in Granite. There is native copper in Dacite. This discrepancy wasted much of my time. You should probably address this.

It says that native platinum can be found in olivine because that ore will spawn in side of a olivine vein. Much like it would spawn in a stone type. Make sense?

Hate to bother you, but could you export this as a PDF? I'm on linux, and it's not displaying right.

Hate to bother you, but could you export this as a PDF? I'm on linux, and it's not displaying right.

I've got an updated version of it on the wiki as an image.

Posted Image