Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sting_Auer

Old Aquor Thread, please ignore.

195 posts in this topic

THIS IS THE OLD THREAD, GO TO THE NEW THREAD HERE: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4648-aquor-20-rearming-the-aquorsenal-original-limited-uptime-server32-slots/#entry69147

Aquor Servers: The Original Limited Uptime Server.

http://youtu.be/n7CsSPXOIT4

Signature image:

Copy and paste this into your signature!

[url="http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/2256-aquor-servers-the-original-limited-uptime-server/"][img=http://imageshack.us/a/img703/1127/signatureimage.png][/url]

Our Forums: http://aquor.enjin.com/
Normal uptimes for different time zones:
2:00PM - 8:00PM PST
3:00PM - 9:00PM MST
4:00PM - 10:00PM CST
5:00PM - 11:00 PM EST

Server balance/monthly cost:
$0/$5

Subscribers:

Server IP address:

24.2.59.235:12321

Required mods:

Terrafirmacraft

Extrafirma addon

Overview

Our goal at Aquor Servers is to create a friendly yet competitive SMP environment. In order to keep a high quality experience, our administrators are hand-picked from the playerbase based on their integrity, attitude, and behavior. Administrators that prove unable to meet our standards are swiftly demoted.

Aquor Servers uses the Terrafirmacraft mod in order to promote permanent teams and bases, as well as create more difficulty and depth. To install this mod, go to Terrafirmacraft.com and follow the instructions. You will need the MC Forge API and the Player API, both of which can be found with a quick Google search.

One of the most unique features of our server is the limited up-time. When Aquor first launched in 2010, we were the first public survival server to feature limited up-time as a gameplay mechanic, only running during certain times of the day. The purpose of this is simple; If the server is running 24/7, it is impossible for the players to make permanent, above-ground bases. Limited up-time gives players a feasible chance to defend their base at all times.

Feel free to invite your friends! It is difficult to start off alone; having a group can greatly enhance the experience. We hope that you and your friends enjoy your stay in Aquor Servers.

Customer support:

If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints, or criticisms, please send an E-mail to [email protected]. It is easiest for us to get back to you if you send an E-mail to that address.

Rules.

To maintain a friendly, but still competitive environment in Aquor, certain rules must be followed. While we
wish to grant players as much freedom as possible, there are certain behaviors that must be restricted to make the gaming environment enjoyable for as many players as possible. These rules are listed here:

1.) Profanity is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, saying or alluding to Rape, discussing sex
in a joking or unprofessional manner, and other similar topics.

2.) Cheating of any kind is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, combat logging, X-ray texture packs, hacking clients, speedhacks,
flighthacks, noclip, griefing clients, etc.

3.) Personal attacks on other players is not permitted. Normal banter between opposing teams is fine, as it is a part of the competitive gameplay.

4.) The admins have final say in what happens on the server. That being said, you can voice your opinions in a respectful manner, and the admins will listen.

5.) Griefing and raiding are allowed, but don't be a jerk about it! The point of this server is to have fun,
not make others feel bad or inferior.

6.) Always be courteous to other players. If something you are doing is interfereing with another players
ability to enjoy the server experience, then you should stop! Unless it breaks a rule or stops you from
enjoying the server in the way it is meant to be played, there is no need to continue.

7.) Metagaming, while it can't be stopped, is heavily discouraged. Metagaming entails causing other players to quit, doing things outside of the game that are detrimental to other others (regular communication is fine), or anything that works outside of the intentions of the game. Not only does it ruin the fun for other people, but it's actually detrimental to the server itself!

8.) Outside of ~9KM from spawn, you are not allowed to farm. This is a soft limit, so if you are afraid that you are breaking it, contact an admin and they will check your coordinates and location to make sure it's okay.

Ban appeals:

The friendly people at Aquor want to give hopeful players a second chance. If you simply fill out one of these applications and post it in this thread, we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.

[u]What is your in-game name?[/u][i]ANSWER HERE[/i][b]What were you banned for?[/b][u]ANSWER HERE[/u][b][u]Why do you wish to be unbanned?[/b][/u]ANSWER HERE[i]Is there anything else you would like to say?[/i][b]ANSWER HERE[/b]

Server specifications:

2.9 GHz dual core processor

4 gigabytes of RAM with 3 gigabytes allocated to the server

50MBps internet download speed.

5 MBps internet upload speed.

Subscription:

If you would like to subscribe to the server to help support Aquor, and to recieve weekly benefits, please send money through paypal to [email protected].

You are able to pay on a monthly basis, or pay in advance. In exchange for supporting the server monetarily, you will recieve these benefits:

1 bronze chestplate per week

1 chainmail leggings, boots, and helmet per week (Can't be gained any other way!)
200 XP per week

The ability to convert certain TFC items into vanilla items.
Inquire in the server for specific conversions. Can only be converted on weekends and Wednesday.

Other Info:

Terms of Subscription:

By sending money to Aquor Servers, you agree to these terms:

1.) Money will not be returned under any circumstances.
a.) If the server is down for a significant amount of time, subscribers will have their membership extended in
compensation.

2.) If you are banned, any Subscriber credit tied to your account will be reduced to $0.00
a.)In the case of an unjust banning, you have three days to contact me at [email protected] and present your case for consideration of your ban being lifted and credits being returned to your account.

3.) Subscribers must still follow the server rules.

4.) We, Aquor Servers, reserve the right to change the terms, cost, and any other conditions to subscription
without prior notice

Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Mojang or the Minecraft brand.

Referral codes:

If you go to our forums (http://aquor.enjin.com/) and PM me asking for a referral code, you will be assigned a unique code. Whenever you invite people to the server, tell them this code.

Whenever someone logs in with a referral code, they receive a starter kit, and the person who the code belongs to receives $0.50 of subscriber credit! This means that if you refer 6 people to the server, you get 1 free month of subscription!

"cookie rewards"

Cookies are handed out in certain situations as rewards for getting on and staying on the server. Cookies can be traded in for various items. The conversions are listed here:

1   ||| 1 XP bottle.

4   ||| Item frame.

8   ||| Name an item.

16 ||| Awesome hat.

You get cookies for:

1.) Being the first person to get on for the day

2.) Being online at randomly picked times

3.) referring people to the server.

Fixed an issue with the spawn area, and increased the uptime from 11:00AM - 4:00PM to 11:00AM - 6:00PM PST

Server is starting up early today; Now online. Server upgraded to Build 60. Please note that Sluices are non-functioning at the moment.

Note about the server OP:

I changed the bit about the amount of money needed each month. What I meant was how much it costs per month to run the server. It's not required to pay to play, the server won't be shutting down if enough money isn't brought in, and this isn't just some ploy to make money. I'm sorry if it was put across that way, it was not my intention. I was trying to show the amount of money it costs to run the server each month.

Offline mode - false and i play every day

Offline mode - false and i play every day

The server is most definitely online. I don't condone piracy (But to be honest I won't chew pirates out for it ;P )

Server updated to Build 62 and length of the year shorted to 180 in-game days (approximately 1 real life week with the limited uptime)

New World generated due to chunk corruption turning all blocks in many areas into anvil-height blocks, including wood piles, crafting tables, and more. Updated to Build 63, will continue updating as new builds are released.

Server is down, MinecraftForums thread is gone.

My apologies on the server not being up at the correct time. I had to be somewhere at the normal starting time, so I set an automatic task to start the server, but it failed.

That's too bad ;( I have to leave at 5 your time, Sting

If you google Aquor Servers, and click the top one, it doesn't work.

Thanks for putting the server back up.

-=+ Nov. 9, 2012: Server Hours adjusted to accommodate for when players can be online. Server now runs from 3:00PM through 9:00PM PST.

If you google Aquor Servers, and click the top one, it doesn't work.

Thanks for putting the server back up.

I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry. It comes up form me and other people as the first result, or one of the first results. You'll just have to bookmark the page I guess :/

Why did you change it? It wasn't that bad before, you can't have the hours accommodate everyone.

Although I am fairly new to the server, I figured I ought comment too. The time-change, while not preventing me entirely from playing on Aquor, does significantly diminish the time available to do so. I understand that it may be more convenient for the owner or other longstanding players in the community, but if it is possible to return it to the original 1-7, or perhaps simply extend it to 1-9, that would be much appreciated.

Hello, i love this server, its my fav so far. if you would be so kind as to extend it from 3-9 to maybe 3-10 or something, 10 is good for those who stay up late anyway and have nothing better to do.

Hello, i love this server, its my fav so far. if you would be so kind as to extend it from 3-9 to maybe 3-10 or something, 10 is good for those who stay up late anyway and have nothing better to do.

Actually, I am toning DOWN the shutdown time to shut down at 7:00PM, because nobody is on after that. If enough people start being online after that, I will extend the uptime.

how can we be online if its shut down, there were plenty of people playing at 9

if you are really reducing uptime to that, I may not play much on this server. Because that's just not enough time to make me feel like I am doing anything with the effort that I give on the server.

how can we be online if its shut down, there were plenty of people playing at 9

There were 3 people online past 7:00Pm. That is not enough for it to be worth running that late. I have examined when people are online and playing, and have adjusted hours accordingly.

your going to lose people Sting, maybe you should just wait to finish school first when you have the time to professionally examine this server. because i can name 5 people who where on last night at least 8:00 pm. Anon, ultraboomer, myself, you, Legitpigmen, mclovens, and billyboy. there, 7 people and i can have every one of them vouch, you ask then yourself before you say only 3 where on. if you are going to say something, at least make it the truth.

P.S. i dont remember Anon's full id name but Ultra and i both saw him on last night.

His name was anomen3, and i can vouch for being on till after 8:00.

your going to lose people Sting, maybe you should just wait to finish school first when you have the time to professionally examine this server. because i can name 5 people who where on last night at least 8:00 pm. Anon, ultraboomer, myself, you, Legitpigmen, mclovens, and billyboy. there, 7 people and i can have every one of them vouch, you ask then yourself before you say only 3 where on. if you are going to say something, at least make it the truth.

P.S. i dont remember Anon's full id name but Ultra and i both saw him on last night.

Just to clarify for the players on Aquor: I am not shortening the hours to meet when I can keep an eye on it, I am adjusting the hours to match when players are online. If there is a significant amount of players online during normal shutdown times, I will extend the hours. At the moment, however, most players are offline at 7:00PM PST, making it unfair to run the server for those few people who are online.

In addition, I will make the server start sooner if enough people log on within a short amount of time after launch. I am trying to adjust the server hours for when people are online for two reasons: I want to make sure that it is feasible for each team to have people online, and less importantly, to reduce server running costs.

no no no, you don't understand.

I am home-schooled, I am not changing server uptime to match my school hours, I am changing them to match when people are on. When it was 7:00PM in my time zone, there were only 3 people online.

If there are enough people online when the server normally shuts down, I will extend the hours. I am shortening the hours to when most people are online to make it as balanced and as fair as possible.

well i give congrats to you being home-schooled as it does help and makes day to day life easyer. i am not trying to be disrespectfull to you in ANY WAY, i think your server is good, But the only reason people are leaving this server during 7 your time zone. is because we didn't know what your time sone is. other wise i would be on all night. and so would Ultraboomer,

WHY NOT PUT IT TO A VOTE! i mean for real. why not listen to the people playing your server instead of making choices for them.