Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sting_Auer

Old Aquor Thread, please ignore.

195 posts in this topic

I have no idea how I didn't catch that. I fixed the typo.

Are you sure about that?

Well, this is saddening, I finally get internet set up at my new house and the server is down. :(

-=+ Nov. 28, 2012: Server is back online now that Terrafirmacraft has updated! Be sure to update your mods to join the server!

Servah, Y u no up? (English: Why is the server still offline?)

The server started up late today because technical difficulties.

a.k.a. I bumped a switch that I didn't know existed and turned off the outlet for my computer, and it took me an hour to figure out what happened.

Still down for me.

My computer's local IP address got changed within our home network and I had to adjust the router settings for the server to allow connections. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I apologize for the late startup today! My family had to go out for some important errands, and we were gone much longer than expected! The server is now online!

I am so deeply sorry for the recent string of late start-ups. There have been several unexpected obstacles for the past few days that have caused late startups.

Day before yesterday, a power switch I had hit without realizing it was switched, causing my computer to stay off. Yesterday we were out doing important errands for longer than expected, and today I was stuck in my math class trying to learn how to complete a certain test that has been causing me nothing but grief for the past few weeks.

The late startups should stop after today, assuming power doesn't go out in the storm that is currently rolling through.

Awww, Sting It's been an hour and 45 minutes, why is the server still not up?

-=+ Dec. 2, 2012: Server is offline for today due to technical issues involving a seemingly corrupt server world. New world will be generated and server will go back online Dec. 3, 2012.

the server has nice enough terrain, just dont bother teaming up with anyone you dont now, (especially some kid named billybob579 and his crew) since they'll stab you in the back after about 2 hours because you allegedly attacked them, (if you hit them with a shovel while expanding your house its suddenly a knife in the back, that sort of thing) and make sure you can travel the outrageous 6k blocks again cuz they think they have to kill anyone hitting them (on accident or no, in my particular case i was shoveling some dirt and suddenly im getting stabbed, so i stab once back and run outside, he finishes me off and destroys the bed, calls me murderer and instantly closes the subject, ironic no?)

dont expect admin help on such things either since its a 'griefing allowed but dont be a jerk' server which comes down to 'unless admin or hackers fuck up, we dont do nothing'

is being up 5 hours a day really enough to defend a base? Who is actually going to play on the server for 5 hours, every day?

is being up 5 hours a day really enough to defend a base? Who is actually going to play on the server for 5 hours, every day?

For one person? Of course not. You need a team to defend an unhidden base, obviously. That's the point of the server ^_^

It's a shame there haven't been as many people on in the past few days, since this is an excellent server. It was asked earlier if five hours is enough, and the short answer to that is "yes". You don't have to be on for all those five hours, but knowing that you're not gonna wake up one day and find all your Minecraftly possessions stolen can be a very nice thing. Having specific uptime hours makes it more likely for players to be on at the same times, and thus encourages teamwork (or rivalry). This is the only server I've ever been on where wars play out realistically, too. A while back, there was a group of bandits (led by yours truly) that started attacking the main civilization on that world. No one attacked when others were offline, and there was a lot more intelligent thought went into planning attacks and building defenses.

TL:DR version; This is an excellent server, and you people need to get online because the population diminished a little bit. Allons-y!

It's a shame there haven't been as many people on in the past few days, since this is an excellent server. It was asked earlier if five hours is enough, and the short answer to that is "yes". You don't have to be on for all those five hours, but knowing that you're not gonna wake up one day and find all your Minecraftly possessions stolen can be a very nice thing. Having specific uptime hours makes it more likely for players to be on at the same times, and thus encourages teamwork (or rivalry). This is the only server I've ever been on where wars play out realistically, too. A while back, there was a group of bandits (led by yours truly) that started attacking the main civilization on that world. No one attacked when others were offline, and there was a lot more intelligent thought went into planning attacks and building defenses.

TL:DR version; This is an excellent server, and you people need to get online because the population diminished a little bit. Allons-y!

Thank you very much for the positive review! You will be receiveing inedible in-game cookies, because you can't eat cookies in TFC :3

-=+ 12/20/12 - 12/21/12: The Apocalypse has begun...

Strange things are happening in the world of Aquor. Unknown forces are manipulating the world; Monsters are attacking in huge groups, and the sun does not rise. Monsters are much more powerful than before...

There is a positive side: Surviving a mob swarm will earn you rewards, and the attacks are not constant. Good luck, and have fun!

Posted Image

what version of forge is this server?

You need minecraft 1.4.5 to play right now, at least until Terrafirmacraft updates.

You need minecraft 1.4.5 to play right now, at least until Terrafirmacraft updates.

:L i said forge version now minecraft version. and ive already figured that out too

Server just went down, Sting. I'm theorizing its because we left metal in a bloomery that got cold. I say this because the first post on the Roanoke TFC server (and nowhere else that I can find) says this:

"Smelted metal that gets cold in a bloomery will crash the server when accessed and will require the bloomery to be broken and rebuilt. So DON'T do that!."

So... There's that. We have 3.5 (thats 3 and one half) ingots of native copper in the bloomery, so if/when you do have to break it, please keep that in mind and restore it if possible.