Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
madflavius

[x32] [WIP] ELEUTHERIA (JohnSmith for TFC) [TFC 75] [v0.1.7 available 3-13-13!]

60 posts in this topic

Hey there - I haven't used this pack yet but it looks pretty sweet. Mind if I use it in a future Youtube Let's Play for TFC?

This is by far my favorite pack, so I hope it's not dead. =( It's still excellent as it is but the missing fire pit texture etc make me really hope for an update.

Howdy, folks. Sorry I've been gone for a long time, I got kind of burned out for a while and I've been working on some other projects. However, in good news, I've been inspired by the fact that people seem to really like the pack, so I'll be getting back to work on it! Sorry for the long (before New Year's) delay, but hopefully I'll be rolling out some new textures soon.

Hey there - I haven't used this pack yet but it looks pretty sweet. Mind if I use it in a future Youtube Let's Play for TFC?

I don't mind at all! All I ask is a link and a nod if you don't mind. ;)

Let's play! Tooooogetheeeeeer!

Sorry. Couldn't resist that reference. To easy :P

I don't mind at all! All I ask is a link and a nod if you don't mind. ;)

Much obliged bro

It wont be for a bit yet, I need to finish the one I'm still doing first, but the one in your pack is next in line :)

Once it starts up I'll post a link here

So I have a question for all y'all: after I finish the tools (which are my priority now, since you see them all the time), what are your priorities for textures? The only ones I'm not going to do now are the armors; I want to do those last, to make sure they look best of all and that they'll match the general aesthetic. But other than that, what do you guys want?

Howdy folks! Just uploaded v0.1.5! Sorry this isn't a big update; as I said in the changelog, I'm still getting back into the swing of things. Since I was gone for a while, I don't have the right version of Minecraft, so I was unable to test these updates before going live. Please let me know if there are any problems! I anticipate that there will be some tool spacing problems (you'll notice things off-center in the inventory, if so), but without an updated version I'm still working blind.

Thank you so much for your patience, and I hope to get back in gear shortly! :)

Hey Mad, you can tell me whenever you want me to send you the new pack, i made some new tools aswell.

Hey Mad, you can tell me whenever you want me to send you the new pack, i made some new tools aswell.

PM sent!

Yes, this is a double post, because it's my thread. Muahaha.

New texture pack is out, v0.1.6! Lots of changes this time (read the changelog for details, as always), focusing on the tools as stated before, while added four new rock textures as suggested by AlmightySquid. My game plan for the next update are cleaning up any offset textures or mistakes (as always), then focusing on tools/toolheads, rocks, and some of the food sprites. As always, please let me know about any problems, questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Also, a question: do you all prefer faster releases with less content, or slightly staggered releases so I have more to put out with each version? I know it can be a bother switching texture packs, and I just want to make sure to both get stuff done and get it to you in the most convenient fashion. Lemme know in this thread.

Hey dude, it good to see you are using some of the textures i made, but you know, it would be cool if you could say which things i did. just give proper credit.

I apologize, I assume it was obvious that you and I are partnering on this from your name right on the splash image at the top of the page. Folks reading it should assume (rightly) that you are providing as much input as I am, since you are credited as a co-author.

I will adjust the changelog accordingly, however.

Also, a question: do you all prefer faster releases with less content, or slightly staggered releases so I have more to put out with each version? I know it can be a bother switching texture packs, and I just want to make sure to both get stuff done and get it to you in the most convenient fashion. Lemme know in this thread.

Great update! And to answer your question, I myself don't mind either. I guess it's up to you and your personal preference.

Great update! And to answer your question, I myself don't mind either. I guess it's up to you and your personal preference.

I agree, but if your going to upload smaller, faster updates.. I'd include the whole pack (like now) but also include a link to just your recently changed textures that people could drag and drop in if they dont want to DL the whole thing? if your using winrar its easy to do..

I was trying Texturepacks, Out in the wild. Loaded this one up, and wow it was beautiful, I was even thinking I would keep it, untill I got back to our Granite Brick Construct... T_T

I was trying Texturepacks, Out in the wild. Loaded this one up, and wow it was beautiful, I was even thinking I would keep it, untill I got back to our Granite Brick Construct... T_T

Granite bricks are definitely high on the list of blocks to be changed, you can count on it. That was a preliminary update from 16x, with just the simplest John-Smithy textures available. Rest assured granite will look appropriately epic when it's done. :)

Are you planning on updating when Build 76 comes out? I love your work here :)

Would be wonderful to get an update for B76 - for some reason most textures stopped working. Gravel now has "missing texture" all over it.

Tried this out last night and I had "missing texture" fences on the server i joined.

Hey dude, I'm ready to start my LP as soon as you get this working for build 76.

*SIGH* Alright. :P I've put off updating largely because the changes that came with vanilla 1.5 ticked me off (notably, the separate-pngs-for-textures, just a silly idea), and further I was busy with all sorts of non-tfc things. I'll try to get it done soon, but it will take a while. I'm away from my computer for the next week, but I'll try to get it working shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay folks.

*SIGH* Alright. :P I've put off updating largely because the changes that came with vanilla 1.5 ticked me off (notably, the separate-pngs-for-textures, just a silly idea), and further I was busy with all sorts of non-tfc things. I'll try to get it done soon, but it will take a while. I'm away from my computer for the next week, but I'll try to get it working shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay folks.

Lookin forward to it man. I've already recorded episode 1, and I want the texture change to symbolize me getting acclimated to the new place. Maybe for episode 3 or 4 if you update soon