Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
madflavius

[x32] [WIP] ELEUTHERIA (JohnSmith for TFC) [TFC 75] [v0.1.7 available 3-13-13!]

60 posts in this topic

You tp looks very good to me, is the one i far prefer to the others, we will wait patiently to it to be released for the latest versions, just do it :D

as usual server is down in these hours :)

Oops wron topic for this

I just returned after being away from my computer for two weeks. Starting on the update as we speak!

I just returned after being away from my computer for two weeks. Starting on the update as we speak!

That is good news! Much appreciated!

Sweet. I'm sure the dozen or so people following my youtube account will come flooding here once they see this radiance

I started checking this thread 5 times a day.

@madflavius Is there something we could help with? Folder structure? 1.4.7->1.5.1 conversion?

I'm looking right now at the 1.4.7 texture pack and trying to figure out how to convert some of it to 1.5 because i really want it and it's chaos!!!!! It's a huge amount of work!! I really hope you can make it soon! A small status update would be extremely appreciated as well. Cheers!

Alright, here's the no BS status update. I'm about 10-15% of the way done with the conversion. As you said, it is tricky, particularly because the ordering of the new individual files (sorted alphabetically, by time of creation, etc) is different than the order of files in the tilesets.

More difficult than the actual conversion, however, is my time. I am studying for a professional exam in late July, which should be a full-time job in itself, but I'm also simultaneously working almost full-time with a 1.5 hr commute one-way. I'm having a hard time finding even a few minutes of peace to sit down and work on the textures, and so I've had very little opportunity to work on it. Worst case scenario, I won't be able to get it done until the beginning of August, when I'm done with the exam. Slightly better case, I can find an hour here or there to try to get more done on it. I'm very sorry for the delay, folks, and I wish I could say I had the time to just sit down and finish it, but as those who have looked into the conversion process are no doubt aware, it's not something you can half-ass and expect to work. :/

Alright, here's the no BS status update. I'm about 10-15% of the way done with the conversion. As you said, it is tricky, particularly because the ordering of the new individual files (sorted alphabetically, by time of creation, etc) is different than the order of files in the tilesets.

More difficult than the actual conversion, however, is my time. I am studying for a professional exam in late July, which should be a full-time job in itself, but I'm also simultaneously working almost full-time with a 1.5 hr commute one-way. I'm having a hard time finding even a few minutes of peace to sit down and work on the textures, and so I've had very little opportunity to work on it. Worst case scenario, I won't be able to get it done until the beginning of August, when I'm done with the exam. Slightly better case, I can find an hour here or there to try to get more done on it. I'm very sorry for the delay, folks, and I wish I could say I had the time to just sit down and finish it, but as those who have looked into the conversion process are no doubt aware, it's not something you can half-ass and expect to work. :/

Ouch. Hey man, I know how that goes.

Is there any way we can do something over on our end as users, to just kinda patch-work things so the old pack will work in a 1.5.2 client? I don't mind using a slightly out of date pack, or even one with a missing texture or two - I could patch that up myself. I just have things already started in 1.5.2 and can't really retrograde anymore

Well, good news all. damnedsky agreed to help out with the conversion, and we got a lot of work done on it today, probably closer to 40% done. I am really trying as hard as I can to get this pushed out!