Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

[64x] [WIP][B69] Albion Texture Pack v3.02...C:

217 posts in this topic

You do understand guys that the meta for this is hilarious, right? XD

Posted Image

Can you see it now?

Ummmm....Nope. :(

Posted Image

Can you see it now?

Nothing to see there...

Ok, a first pass on the wooden planks is done. Still WIP, trying to nail the grain on some wood types.

Refined the doors to fit the current plank hues.

And a second pass was made to the log textures. Should be a little more believable in the cross-section area.

Here is a current WIP preview.

Posted Image

And some in game pics to show the different plank designs. Pics taken before working on hue shifting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As always, any feedback is vastly appreciated. Cheers..^^

-post of the doors-

Awesome doors. Very realistic doors.

Sweeeeeet. I like all of them except the scale-looking ones. My first thought when I saw the in-game pictures was clay shingles.

Edit: Can't wait for this to be playable.

Hehe, the scale ones are supposed to be roof tilling materials for wooden roofs. Here are some of the resources I used for them.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/TheoSid/TheoSid0702/TheoSid070200030/771502-an-ancient-roof-made-of-wooden-tiles.jpg

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4437381/.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/luzitanija/luzitanija1109/luzitanija110900041/10638786-wooden-roof-tiles-pattern.jpg

You are right, they look a little awkward when used for other purposes. Thats why only 2 of the wood types will have this pattern.

Leaves are bugging me. Don't know, why, exactly.

Other than that, all of this looks nice. I will watch your progress, good sir.

Have you tried to make the grain a little more defined? That's the first thought that came to me and I think it could help make it look more like wood and less like clay. That is, if it doesn't just ruin the texture.

By adjusting contrast, exposure and adding some gaussian fibre noise you make the texture busier. Now that is all nice since we are talking about wood, but unfortunately the pattern used in this case is already very busy itself.

I will either scrap it altogether or enlarge the pattern to alleviate contrast blending issues that cause epilepsy when seen at a distance.

"Hey Mike, nice roof you have th.... http://www.rushdenos...10/Epilepsy.jpg

I love the wood how it is! Even the scaly ones are amazing. Keep it up! Can't wait to be using it!

Can i get a download link for this pack its amazing!

Can i get a download link for this pack its amazing!

It's nowhere near finished.

I am not sure if the OP would like this, but I wouldn't even mind. A copy of the WIP in its current state for me to test on my builds would be really awesome.

Bear with me guys, this mod has hundreds of textures and it takes some time to produce each and every one of them and then test them in-game.

I promise though that as soon as I'm finished with blocks and GUIs I will post a test version for bug tracking...C:

Bear with me guys, this mod has hundreds of textures and it takes some time to produce each and every one of them and then test them in-game.

I promise though that as soon as I'm finished with blocks and GUIs I will post a test version for bug tracking...C:

You'll have much more work when I'm done hehe

For the particles? BTW, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME........................AWESOME WORK!!!!!

Is this going to be a in-mod-feature?

Is this going to be a in-mod-feature?

Hopefully!!

Bring it on! Would love to simulate falling leaves...^^

Btw, how many textures for a single leaf?

And leaves are just a start

Btw, how many textures for a single leaf?

And leaves are just a start

Really? What else are you doing?

Really? What else are you doing?

For now just the leaves

For now just the leaves

Oh, ok cool!

I really love this texture pack; you are doing a great job!

I have been working on piecing together some of your WIP posts into my game for personal use. Earlier I found a nice texture in your alternate textures pack that I think would be an excellent choice for the Protection Meter; it was labeled freeze block. I just desaturated it and modified the hue for each protection meter level.

Posted Image